What Can Ninja Solo?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » What can ninja solo?
What can ninja solo?
By Atramortis 2012-06-11 04:25:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I have been playing bst for quite awhile now. Got all the pdt gear and have been soloing all the very hard stuff with it. Last one was shinryu with no brew.

I am getting kinda board with it and wanting to change jobs for a bit. I have nin 99 and well geared. I looked all over for a ninja solo accomplishment thread but could not find one. Found one for almost every job but nin. If there is one please link it and lock thread. I was hoping for a somewhat recent one with lvl 99 and new gear.

Just looking for some harder stuff that is possible to solo as nin. I like a challenge but not an impossible one.

If you have one your proud of please list it.

Thx
 Odin.Arkista
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Arkista 2012-06-11 09:56:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Stick with BST. But a good NIN/DNC can solo alot like zone bosses, and lots of other hard stuff. And CG on BST solo shin.
By Atramortis 2012-06-11 10:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Thx. Took me alot of attempts. Only died twice. Hardest part was beating the 30 min time limit. Ran out of time alot.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-06-11 10:27:56
Link | Quote | Reply

nin\dnc and \rdm can solo alot of stuff, basicly just try whatever you feel like :D
In abyssea I'm fairly sure NIN can solo pretty much everything if you set your mind to it :P
[+]