YouTube Channels.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Media » YouTube channels.
YouTube channels.
By tapes3m 2012-03-15 19:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

By tapes3m 2012-03-15 19:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.youtube.com/user/EnjoyyourTape?feature=watch

Don't have that much footage, but i'm getting there...hey, help out c;
By licontashontear 2012-03-16 02:25:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Your text to link here...
By Calemero 2012-03-16 04:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bluegarterls
 Phoenix.Bomber
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-03-16 11:32:16
Link | Quote | Reply

What are the minimum numbers a desktop requires to run FF14 as smooth as those videos? I want to buy a new desktop for this game but idk if ill spend too much on something that's overkill to run this game or not ,can someone please tell me? for example a "must have" list
By Karbine 2012-03-16 12:38:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Bomber said: »
What are the minimum numbers a desktop requires to run FF14 as smooth as those videos? I want to buy a new desktop for this game but idk if ill spend too much on something that's overkill to run this game or not ,can someone please tell me? for example a "must have" list

I would build medium on the specs since the game engine is going to be getting an overhaul come 2.0. It will run better and look just as good with lower requirements.

If I were you I'd take a look at the recommended requirements for the game, and buy parts according to that and you should be high and clear come 2.0.

If you are talking running the game currently thats a whole new can of worms....it tears PCs up. : /
 Phoenix.Bomber
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-03-16 13:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Karbine said: »
Phoenix.Bomber said: »

I would build medium on the specs since the game engine is going to be getting an overhaul come 2.0. It will run better and look just as good with lower requirements.

If I were you I'd take a look at the recommended requirements for the game, and buy parts according to that and you should be high and clear come 2.0.

If you are talking running the game currently thats a whole new can of worms....it tears PCs up. : /
What you mean it tears PCs up lol >_>a thing is i wanna start playing around May that's several months before 2.0 >.< lol