Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Voidwath Tier 1-4 all 3 cities Fenrir Server
Voidwath Tier 1-4 all 3 cities Fenrir Server
 Fenrir.Ultrajake
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Ultrajake
By Fenrir.Ultrajake 2012-01-19 15:15:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ive boxed the sandy tier 1's, but need help on Krabmanjaro. Im looking for a few people who are interested in killing all city tier 1-4 mobs. We can knock them all out in a day or two. I have enough voidstones to get through all the tiers with extras for failures incase we need to regroup. let me know in game if youre interested.
 Fenrir.Yuriki
user: Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2012-01-21 09:31:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I could be interested in such an event. I have quite a few people in my linkshell that would join as well. We'd simply have to do a few shouts. I'll contact you in game.
 Fenrir.Dragonimi
user: Dragonimi
By Fenrir.Dragonimi 2012-01-21 09:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I am actually missing some KIs from a lot of the City path NMs. Can look me up later today. I run on PST time, should be home around 4pm. I know some people who are rather fresh to Void as well, and would love to give them some Experience in the matter, but for now I am the only body I can account for.

Jobs: MNK BLM WHM SMN(93 on this one)

Edit: PUP as well, but I have never been asked to PUP to anything outside social, so I assumed it was... well lol

I usually go BLM for procs/damage with my current shell, but we are mostly spamming T3-6 Jeuno for gear/sellables. Only got the clears rapidly before anyone really knew what lights did in void.
 Fenrir.Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2012-01-21 11:34:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds good. I don't mind hosting a few VWNM runs, as I do have experience with it. I just can't do it tonight, as I run a ls and we have an event.

Perhaps we could all plan on something tomorrow evening. I know that there's plenty of people who need all of the city wins so shouts shouldn't be hard, plus we have our ls members who want it as well. Hit me up in game, name is Yuriki.
 Fenrir.Phatstackodax
By Fenrir.Phatstackodax 2012-01-21 11:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm interested. i have all of sandy done, but the other cities i've never done. i can do this tonight from 8pm CST on. just /t me. my best geared jobs are war, thf, blm, and bst. i can come on all my others as well, but i like those jobs the best.
 Fenrir.Vizard
user: vizito
By Fenrir.Vizard 2012-01-21 12:13:55
Link | Quote | Reply

got windy done but wont mind doing it again if we do all three cities hit me here or send tell to vizard
 Fenrir.Ultrajake
By Fenrir.Ultrajake 2012-01-21 15:50:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing Bastok tonight at 8est. hit me up in game
 Fenrir.Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2012-01-21 16:09:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Tomorrow at 8 EST :D
 Fenrir.Dragonimi
user: Dragonimi
By Fenrir.Dragonimi 2012-01-21 23:12:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Well damn. Work + Crazy things got in the way of being on in time and tomorrow is void with my regular shell. Maybe I can join another time.
 Fenrir.Hanabira
By Fenrir.Hanabira 2012-01-21 23:42:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I would be interested in this. i have no VW experience though
 Fenrir.Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2012-01-23 15:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

We ran Bastok last night, T1-T4, with success. Doing Windurst tonight around 10 PM EST if anyone is interested.
 Fenrir.Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2012-01-24 07:30:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ran Windy last night, T1-T4, with success. Sandy run on Thursday 10 PM EST. Send me a tell if you'd like to join.
 Fenrir.Ultrajake
By Fenrir.Ultrajake 2012-01-27 05:08:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ran windy in another group last night doing 3 tier4 bosses at the comclusion. Gonna set up a Bastok run soon if I cant get on Friday night. Anyone interested?
 Fenrir.Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2012-01-27 15:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ran Sandy last night with success. Going to do a Bastok run tonight around 8-9ish PM EST for some ls members who missed the last run. Feel free to send me a /tell and get in on the fun.
 Fenrir.Tessy
user: Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2012-01-28 14:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Jake,

I love to try VW. howevere I have never tryed VW before, so it will be my first time. I do have Voidstone on Tessy, Whitewinter nope, but need to start some place.

For Whitewinter I have a 95 WHM for dulebox

For Tessy I have multiple geared jobs, however none full +2 yet, mostly +1 versions of Abyssea gear, buty getting by due to limited playtimes, mostly in weekends only (Saturday or Sundays)

I play on GMT+1

Check out Tessy's FFXIAH for more jobs please if interested, otherwise best of luck!
 Fenrir.Ultrajake
By Fenrir.Ultrajake 2012-01-29 15:33:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Tessy jump into some tier1-4 runs. you have to get Windy, Sandy, and Bastok clears in order to do Jueno. We ran through the cities in about a week. Its easy to get into a run... just make sure you have voidstones.
 Fenrir.Ultrajake
By Fenrir.Ultrajake 2012-01-29 15:34:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Interested in pushing the VW thread onto Jueno path. Anyone interested. I have 4 char that are all on Jueno path now. Havent tried to box any yet, but im sure there are others who need tier1-3 at least... Then you can spam the shout runs for the good ***if you want. But lets get ther lower tiers out of the way before people decide to not run them anymore.
By mortontony1 2012-01-29 15:58:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I need windy 1-4 then I'd love to do jeuno
 Fenrir.Riken
user: Riken
By Fenrir.Riken 2012-01-29 17:03:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ive done T1 jueno. can be done with 12. if im on and you set it up i can come help
 Fenrir.Tessy
user: Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2012-01-30 18:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ultrajake said: »
Tessy jump into some tier1-4 runs. you have to get Windy, Sandy, and Bastok clears in order to do Jueno. We ran through the cities in about a week. Its easy to get into a run... just make sure you have voidstones.

Hi Jake,

Allright, I will try and make that next weekend. Been trying to make my 3rd charter skilled up and ready for Maat fight and cap 75.

But I get back to you when I have the cities done.

But to be sure, I need to do tier 1-4 Sandy, Bastok, Windurst before I can enter Jeuno and the others?. And what jobs is a good one to come as. My main is NIN or THF, howevere I do have multiple jobs that I can use for this VW fun if needed.

Thanks for the heads up Jake!
 Fenrir.Riken
user: Riken
By Fenrir.Riken 2012-01-30 21:43:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Until you atleast get fanatics and fools drink from basty t2, you will want to be a backline job. blm is allways a solid option if you have all spells