users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » WHM XML need assistance
WHM XML need assistance
 Phoenix.Chomeymatt
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Chomeymatt 2012-01-10 01:06:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking to add Heka's Kalasiris for cure spellcasting - % in http://pastebin.com/Pf3R9QQs . For some reason the body is not changing properly even after I reload or unload > load spellcast. Thanks for your time.
 Lakshmi.Greggles
Server: Lakshmi
user: Greggles
By Lakshmi.Greggles 2012-01-10 01:31:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I see a <!-- at line 563. Remove that and the --> on line 565, and it should work.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2012-01-10 01:36:17
Link | Quote | Reply

First problem is that it's commented out, so it definitely won't change.

Aside from that, it's likely trying to change everything too quickly and it can't process it all at once.

Try this one. I've uncommented the part that adds Hekas and Cure Clogs for cure spells and added a delay between you telling it to cast and it casting (0.5sec, it will likely be noticable, especially at first).
 Phoenix.Chomeymatt
By Phoenix.Chomeymatt 2012-01-10 01:41:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Greggles said: »
I see a <!-- at line 563. Remove that and the --> on line 565, and it should work.

Didn't make it a difference.

Sylph.Hitetsu said: »
First problem is that it's commented out, so it definitely won't change.

Aside from that, it's likely trying to change everything too quickly and it can't process it all at once.

Try this one. I've uncommented the part that adds Hekas and Cure Clogs for cure spells and added a delay between you telling it to cast and it casting (0.5sec, it will likely be noticable, especially at first).

Either its changing too fast or not changing at all. Copied / Pasdted it into spellcast. unload, reloaded etc. For example when I cast a Curaga V on myself its not showing the Heka's body at all. Maybe too much actions in a set given time?
 Phoenix.Chomeymatt
By Phoenix.Chomeymatt 2012-01-10 01:46:16
Link | Quote | Reply

and btw not using Cure Clogs in FFXI in the spellcast -% rule. There was already that rule including that when I received an older XML
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2012-01-10 01:53:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently I copied and pasted your Spellcast and put it onto pastebin without updating it >_>

Try this one~
 Phoenix.Chomeymatt
By Phoenix.Chomeymatt 2012-01-10 01:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

works, tyvm!