Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » gravity II
gravity II
By daddyrabbit4444 2011-12-18 22:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone figure out if this spell is any diffrent than the first one?
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2011-12-19 02:15:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Other than the 2 at the end? It's just as worthless as its predecessor is given current endgame and rdm's utility.

I'm unsure if it provides a greater impediment to movement speed but it does reduce the mobs eva more. By 40 based on BG's info. Only problem is that anything you'd need to land it on to be able to hit is immune to it. It's good for playing around with standard mobs or old content nms.
[+]
 Asura.Mekaider
Server: Asura
user: Jynxy
By Asura.Mekaider 2011-12-19 03:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Sekundes said: »
Other than the 2 at the end? It's just as worthless as its predecessor is given current endgame and rdm's utility.

I'm unsure if it provides a greater impediment to movement speed but it does reduce the mobs eva more. By 40 based on BG's info. Only problem is that anything you'd need to land it on to be able to hit is immune to it. It's good for playing around with standard mobs or old content nms.

pretty much spot on, but you did miss one thing. It has utility in rdm solo work as a second gravity if you like, we now have two gravity spells for resists and such, resisted durations, etc.

Hope that wording makes sense. 09:00 and been up all night.
By Ophannus 2012-01-07 14:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply

By the way I don't know why everyone says the recast is 00:11 because it's about 1:15 for me.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2012-01-07 14:54:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ophannus said: »
By the way I don't know why everyone says the recast is 00:11 because it's about 1:15 for me.
Because some of the farmed information had that listed as the recast. Even when that data first came out there was significant doubts that it was actually true and was proven wrong shortly after the test server update.
By Ophannus 2012-01-07 18:02:32
Link | Quote | Reply

It kinda looks and sounds cool,kinda like Gravija that Diabolos casts in FF8.