Make Up?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Make up?
Make up?
First Page 2 ... 29 30 31
 Kujata.Rosangela
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Angel
By Kujata.Rosangela 2009-04-29 07:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

What do you think about girls wearing this? Especially gamer girls? Men that enjoy the other side of the spectrum?

I just recently got bit by the make up bug and am staring at a bunch of products with no idea how to use them. (Quite funny when you realize a 19 year old girl doesn't know how to apply eyeshadow/liner/mascara w/o endangering herself.)
x.x; I'm actually planning on going on a make up shopping spree...but I'm not looking forward to my pockets burning from the lack of money.

Discuss?
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-29 07:21:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't like girls that wear too much makeup, it just makes you fake. It's like, I don't want to stare at a powder mask, you know?

That being said, I do wear makeup. I think it's different for guys because we're usually like >.> Ugly.
[+]
 Kujata.Wayners
user: Wayners
By Kujata.Wayners 2009-04-29 07:26:22
Link | Quote | Reply

well first off, let's get the obvious out of the way: make-up, when done correctly, does add a degree of beauty to a face.

however, in my opinion, i tend to admire girls who don't wear any or just a tiny bit. it screams self-confidence & a lack of self-consciousness. it saddens me when i see a naturally gorgeous girl wear make-up, whether the occasion is casual or formal. it makes me want to ask them why exactly they wear make-up when they are already beautiful. the thing is, make-up has a tendency of becoming a hobby by itself, to this extent i understand the fascination.
 Asura.Celene
Server: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-29 07:26:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I think a lot of girls that plaster themselves with make up aren't truly comfortable in their own skin. It's the same with a lot of celebrities, too; they are told they are suppose to look a certain way, and their natural appearance is not how it's 'suppose' to be.

I use to be very uncomfortable in my own skin, and use to plaster whatever the hell I could on my face. When I look back now, I just laugh because looked so unnatural and chalky. My fiance really taught me to love my outer appearance, and so I do, for the most part.

I am all for girls wearing make up, just lightly, though. Nothing is more beautiful than your own true skin.
 Diabolos.Cassi
Server: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-04-29 07:26:45
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I'm 17 and I hate make-up I've always believed in inner-beauty.
Foundation is ok, a little mascare is fine. A colour of eye shadow that reflects your is nice.
I have very very very rarely used makeup.

But when you start the fake tan ***, and make you look like a doll, I want to *** slaghter you and the people who let you get away with it.
 Fenrir.Omnitank
Server: Fenrir
user: Omnitank
By Fenrir.Omnitank 2009-04-29 07:27:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Like everything it is situational.

For everyday stuff light aplications of make up is great, makes the girl more attractive and can excentuate the best features they have.

Now for the bedroom stuff I like a girl with to much make up. Mascara thick and running like she has been crying, cheeks done up like she has been "handled" a bit, and lip stick smeared on like she was in a car speeding through a red light. Yea, now that is hot. Throw in a blue rubber mini skirt and a red plastic top and you got one classy hooker, err GF.
 Asura.Icon
user: ic0n67
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-29 07:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Rosangela said:
What do you think about girls wearing this? Especially gamer girls? Men that enjoy the other side of the spectrum?

I just recently got bit by the make up bug and am staring at a bunch of products with no idea how to use them. (Quite funny when you realize a 19 year old girl doesn't know how to apply eyeshadow/liner/mascara w/o endangering herself.)
x.x; I'm actually planning on going on a make up shopping spree...but I'm not looking forward to my pockets burning from the lack of money.

Discuss?

Do you mean you liked this guy and he ended up hooking up with another girl that dressed better and wore makeup and you think that to get what you want you need to change your ways and become exactly what you hate? (Sounds like a good movie plot there)
 Diabolos.Cassi
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-04-29 07:31:10

Icon said:
Do you mean you liked this guy and he ended up hooking up with another girl that dressed better and wore makeup and you think that to get what you want you need to change your ways and become exactly what you hate? (Sounds like a good movie plot there)

STOLEN!
-----

Regardless, it's personal preference, if you like it heavy, put it on! If your subtle, be gentle with it. Its best to sit infront of a mirror for a while and test colour on your skin/lips.

Also, believe what you see, you are beautiful with or without.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
Server: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-04-29 07:37:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Cassi said:
I'm 17 and I hate make-up I've always believed in inner-beauty.
Foundation is ok, a little mascare is fine. A colour of eye shadow that reflects your is nice.
I have very very very rarely used makeup.

But when you start the fake tan ***, and make you look like a doll, I want to *** slaughter you and the people who let you get away with it.

Fixed.
 Kujata.Rosangela
By Kujata.Rosangela 2009-04-29 07:39:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Icon said:

:P There's a guy on YouTube that enjoys wearing make up because he's awesome like that: http://www.youtube.com/user/EnKoreMakeup

An' I say 'other end of the spectrum' because most guys never touch make up because it's not manly.

~~~~~

I'm actually looking for the more natural, bronzey and/or smokey make up since my skin tone is naturally tan and will no where go near the pearly color most other asian girls have. Guess I'll just stay away from the super bright colors till I'm more comfortable.

Edit: I have actually made myself look like I was beaten once because of my lack of make up skillz.
 Diabolos.Cassi
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-04-29 07:40:08

Kyaaadaa said:
Fixed.

>.> I was on a rant. I don't re-read it, just post.

Edit, may I ask you where you're buying it from?

Rosangela said:

I have actually made myself look like I was beaten once because of my lack of make up skillz.

/did this
 Fenrir.Omnitank
By Fenrir.Omnitank 2009-04-29 07:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Buy a hat if you are afraid you are ugly. Also, a shirt that shows off your boobs (if ya got em) to draw the attention away from your face.
 Kujata.Rosangela
By Kujata.Rosangela 2009-04-29 07:44:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Cassi said:
/did this

Yay! I'm not the only one out there that has.

Omnitank said:
Buy a hat if you are afraid you are ugly.

But it's rude to wear a hat indoors. xP
 Diabolos.Cassi
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-04-29 07:45:36

Rosangela said:
Cassi said:
/did this

Yeah, then you spend the next 20mins scribbing it from your face.
 Kujata.Rosangela
By Kujata.Rosangela 2009-04-29 07:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Cassi said:
Rosangela said:
Cassi said:
/did this

Yeah, then you spend the next 20mins scribbing it from your face.

/laugh
Yeah, it's annoying that you have to use either make up remover or you can use olive oil to get the make up off completely w/o rubbing your face off.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-04-29 07:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Omnitank said:
Also, a shirt that shows off your boobs (if ya got em) to draw the attention away from your face.

Unless your a porker, then please for the love of god stay indoors
 Fenrir.Omnitank
By Fenrir.Omnitank 2009-04-29 07:49:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Rosangela said:

But it's rude to wear a hat indoors. xP

Buy a wig.
 Diabolos.Cassi
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-04-29 07:50:59

Omnitank said:
Also, a shirt that shows off your boobs (if ya got em) to draw the attention away from your face.

This works.
 Asura.Icon
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-29 07:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Rosangela said:
I have actually made myself look like I was beaten once because of my lack of make up skillz.

User submitted image
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-04-29 07:52:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I am a fan of teh rack, living by the motto "flounce a great rack" scores many free dinners and drinks. Plus us guys are happy too
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-04-29 07:52:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Icon said:
Rosangela said:

User submitted image

I saw this video... wtf is this kid's problem? Like everyone everywhere is going to stop Brittney hating because of this vid XD
 Fenrir.Omnitank
By Fenrir.Omnitank 2009-04-29 07:53:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Question: Why do women have boobs?

Answer: So guys have something to look at while speaking to them.
 Kujata.Rosangela
By Kujata.Rosangela 2009-04-29 07:53:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Icon said:
Rosangela said:

User submitted image

Not that bad daymn. Even my lil' male cousins look better in make up than him. (Their older sis forced them to wear make up for sheer entertainment.)
 Asura.Icon
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-29 07:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Omnitank said:

wrong ... so we have something to play with while screwing them
 Kujata.Rosangela
By Kujata.Rosangela 2009-04-29 07:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Omnitank said:

Unless they're the fake kind then you just toss the woman into an ice skating rink and watch their boobies esplode against the ice.
 Titan.Kunou
Server: Titan
user: liljesus9
By Titan.Kunou 2009-04-29 07:55:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Very few people look good in red lipstick, and those people juggle for a living. In all seriousness though, don't bother with makeup. Unless it's Halloween.
If you're buying makeup because you think you're unattractive, remember any guy (or girl?) you snag is gonna see you without it eventually. You don't want superficial relationships anyways. Save your money for something important.
 Fenrir.Omnitank
By Fenrir.Omnitank 2009-04-29 07:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Rosangela said:
Unless they're the fake kind then you just toss the woman into an ice skating rink and watch their boobies esplode against the ice.

Holy Cow!! Fake boobs ESPLODE when they touch ice?
 Kujata.Rosangela
By Kujata.Rosangela 2009-04-29 07:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Omnitank said:
Holy Cow!! Fake boobs ESPLODE when they touch ice?

Only with enough pressure!
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-04-29 07:58:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Personally, I prefer girls without make-up, or with very little >.> Not something that goes OTT and looks like they just got blasted in the face with a make-up gun (I couldn't find it in english >_> sue me)

Gentle/Subtle tones typically look better imo. Not sure about US TV, but in the UK we have lots of Makeover programmes, could maybe look at some of those, they might give you some tips on what sort of make-up/style generally goes well with your skin tone, height, etc.
 Fenrir.Omnitank
By Fenrir.Omnitank 2009-04-29 08:00:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Rosangela said:
Only with enough pressure!

PV = nRT
Change to =>

P = nRT/V
Find P and BAM-O you got Esploding Bewbs!
First Page 2 ... 29 30 31