users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Photo comments
Photo comments
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-28 11:21:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Perez Hilton is one of those flaming homos who rip celebs apart for a living. I read those magazines for entertainment purposes only.

Oh yeah, if you're ugly, you shouldnt post your pics anywhere on the web.
 Kujata.Infinian
Server: Kujata
user: Infinian
By Kujata.Infinian 2009-04-28 13:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Akajoyroth said:
Infinian said:

I'm beginning to cope with it, but (people may say I'm taking it too far) if you put a rude comment on somebodies photo... you dont' know them... they could be clinically depressed and end up hanging themselves in their closet because you though it might be funny to call em a douche or say they look fat or something.

ugh...I cant stand peeps that take stuff like this so seriously... I mean come on its not like I live down the street and call you on it every time I see you!! Once you step away from the TV/PC you are still your own person! Don't listen to what people have to say...it always gets ugly!"

yeah maybe i am taking it too serious but oh well i mean i guess i just got sick of having people type rude ***to me when i didnt even ask for their oppinion. i was just a little pissed when i made the tread.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-28 13:34:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
Perez Hilton is one of those flaming homos who rip celebs apart for a living. I read those magazines for entertainment purposes only.

even hot girls get ripped apart by mean comments >.>
 Asura.Endelig
user: endelig
By Asura.Endelig 2009-04-28 13:51:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Kungfuhustle said:

even hot girls get ripped apart by mean comments >.>

Perez Hilton =/= Paris Hilton
[+]
 Caitsith.Monsterrain
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Monsterrain 2009-04-28 14:12:53
Link | Quote | Reply

look you may have a right to be upset if we were all forced to post RL pics of ourselves before we could use ffxiah...but we dont...and look you had to have realized that you were going to get bashed for posting a pic of you and another clothed gentleman with you mouth agape pointing at a scrawny topless guy pretending to be a pedobear.

I mean people rate down and post hate comments on imaginary equipment in a mmo...

if you really thought that pic was amazingly funny maybe you should have posted it on your ls website and let it go.
[+]
 Asura.Endelig
user: endelig
By Asura.Endelig 2009-04-28 14:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

That is not pedobear!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-28 14:25:17
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2009-04-28 15:38:05
Link | Quote | Reply

You can now disable scoring and comments on a screenshot you submitted. You can find the option here:

http://www.ffxiah.com/members/?q=screenshots.

Scores and comments are preserved, they won't be deleted, just out of view.
[+]
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-04-28 15:43:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Freaking awesome!
 Diabolos.Aphy
Server: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Aphy 2009-04-28 16:26:41
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Man I dont see why we have to add yet another thing to the photos. If they dont like the comments posted there is a delete button. Why is that so hard?

Oh and if they wanna hang themselfs over a comment, let them. Dont mean to sound heartless but if they gonna be THAT /emo about it, then the world will be safer with them not there.
 Kujata.Infinian
Server: Kujata
user: Infinian
By Kujata.Infinian 2009-04-30 18:19:23
Link | Quote | Reply

just because its a bear doesn't mean its a pedobear... 4chan has warped peoples minds beyond repair i think
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-04-30 18:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

This is just for people who don't hover over every word that people will/may/might comment on their photos and this will prevent people from rating them really low for something stupid or leaving stupid comments. =o
 Ragnarok.Deemos
Server: Ragnarok
user: Deemos
By Ragnarok.Deemos 2009-04-30 18:31:46
Link | Quote | Reply

owell, i had like 20 pics in a row voted 1, even though the other times i posted em on the other server they were rated from 9 to 10 in like.. hm 40-50 people. Maybe, i found some emo kid ; ; that saw those bad pics ; ; the internet is bad /wrists