Dynamis Bastok Where To Camp For JA Mobs?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dynamis Bastok Where to camp for JA mobs?
Dynamis Bastok Where to camp for JA mobs?
By Darkzeru 2011-10-18 10:48:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I still need to get AF2 Head for DNC so I'll probably head there later on today....(unless I go to xarcabard to farm currency)
Wanted to know if there was a camp of mostly JA mobs there?
If there is one is there a specific area I should look out for?

I'll be on DNC by the way....
By Kajimaru 2011-10-18 11:18:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't answer the question forsure. My advice would be to go out there with a list of what jobs each mob are and find a camp yourself.
Look for something remotely safe that has mostly JA mobs. I plan on doing the same thing soon myself.

I have seen alot of BST/DNC hanging out near the TEs that hang out on the bridges. Hopefully that helps!
 Carbuncle.Funsam
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: funsam
By Carbuncle.Funsam 2011-10-18 11:34:14
Link | Quote | Reply

only 1 decent ja camp is side of ah(closest to mh) & behind u get 2 thf behind & drk nm & side u get a thf & 1 more that rotates can be war mnk or drk. if you clear all these far side of ah sometimes u get a bst mnk or rng mobs but mixed in with ws proc mobs.
so if you want a free camp u need to enter when no one in. otherwise u fighting campers & kills coin tally.
biggest problem with bassy is the timers especially the alchemy one extremly tricky to kill solo but can be done on some jobs.
 Bismarck.Bongarippa
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bongarippa 2011-10-18 11:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

When I do bastok, i normally hang out behind the ah. There's 4-5 ja mobs there and a drk nm. I go as bar/dnc so its quite a bit easier to handle the links you'll get at that camp. Unless you have a mule or friend to sac pull, I mean it when I say good luck with the te's. The 1 at the ah is easy but the other 4 suck
By Kajimaru 2011-10-18 17:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Glad to see I'm not the only one that has issues with killing those TEs. I always get killed either at the Alchemy Guild or on the staircase. >.< I do see alot of DNCs and BSTs camping behind the west side of the AH, often fighting the NM.

Good luck!
 Bismarck.Bongarippa
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bongarippa 2011-10-18 18:23:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Kajimaru said: »
Glad to see I'm not the only one that has issues with killing those TEs. I always get killed either at the Alchemy Guild or on the staircase. >.< I do see alot of DNCs and BSTs camping behind the west side of the AH, often fighting the NM. Good luck!

I bring my alt with me as brd to get the TE's. Have him horde lullaby every TE behind the AH, sometimes the one on the stairs by the Zehruhn zone. He dies, sheep doesnt get hate, and i go about my business =P