users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Glavoid Shell
Glavoid Shell
 Siren.Nigelll
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Nigelll 2011-10-12 01:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

How much are Glavoid Shells selling nowadays?
I know 4 ki are not hard to farm but the time to get hold of 2 timed pop nm can be annoying.
I'm looking forward to buys some Glavoid shells to get out Abyssea Tahrongi soon. will be popping 5 of them this evening when i get on tonight with ls mates, it should put me at around 20/50 Shells
If there is anyone selling them, please let me know price etc.... i can get people to help kill, you just need to pop them
 Siren.Mcmurdles
Server: Siren
user: Mcmurdles
By Siren.Mcmurdles 2011-10-12 05:07:11
Link | Quote | Reply

my ls can sell you 800k per shell dude, send me a tell in game :D haha
 Shiva.Msthief
Server: Shiva
user: Msthief
By Shiva.Msthief 2011-10-12 05:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

From your post count is seems like you're new so I won't berate you.

If you "Item Search" glavoid shell you should get a list of people wanting to sell it (Bazaar) and people wanting to buy it (Wanted). Currently there's one other person on siren wanting to buy at 350k and nobody listed to sell. Furthermore, if you look at the prices people seem to want to sell at 500-800k and want to buy at 300-500k so take from this what you want.

800k is way too much for me, but everyone has a different value on their time.
 Sylph.Citrelautame
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Citrelautame 2011-10-12 05:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

on a side note... all his KI's can be farmed from gold chests... AE or cata burn bats anyone? you'll prob get a pop set on average of maybe 1-1.5 an hr assuming you arent camped on and know how to burn...sad part ull get like 30 of the same KI's and ull only get the 1 you need to complete the set that 1-1.5hrs :P (damn you glavoid i will have your shells soon!...just chase all the blu's outa the bats for me 1st <.<)