Relic Weapon.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Relic Weapon.
Relic Weapon.
First Page 2
 Phoenix.Gamm
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Gamm
By Phoenix.Gamm 2011-10-10 01:28:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for 2. **DEDICATED** Players who are past the first stage of there Relic weapon. Pushing to start a group strictly farming for 60+ mins in Xarc. Then moving to Cities once a person has passed stage 4. I want to make friends who know and trust the power of getting a Relic weapon. I plan to finish each relic with in 90~120days. Hit me up, im on Phoenix. EST time zone. Not looking for needy players or those who are flakey and cant handle using Communication. Thank You.
 Shiva.Temaruma
Server: Shiva
user: Temarumaz
By Shiva.Temaruma 2011-10-10 01:34:11
Link | Quote | Reply

You can solo a relic in 90 days.
 Lakshmi.Konvict
Server: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2011-10-10 01:35:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Temaruma said: »
No one cares bro, if you can solo one in 90 days you do that with bells on. That's not what he's asking, read the post. Grow up.
[+]
 Bahamut.Itze
Server: Bahamut
user: Itze
By Bahamut.Itze 2011-10-10 01:37:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Konvict said: »
No one cares bro, if you can solo one in 90 days you do that with bells on. That's not what he's asking, read the post. Grow up.
He mad of your skills.
 Lakshmi.Konvict
Server: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2011-10-10 01:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

No one cares bro, if you can solo one in 90 days you do that with bells on. That's not what he's asking, read the post. Looking at your profile, that relic Kannagi and relic Vere looking real good huh? Grow up.
 Bahamut.Itze
user: Itze
By Bahamut.Itze 2011-10-10 01:40:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Says the nin who is off handing twilight knife and ungur boomerang.
[+]
 Shiva.Temaruma
Server: Shiva
user: Temarumaz
By Shiva.Temaruma 2011-10-10 01:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

No one cares bro, if you can solo one in 90 days you do that with bells on. That's not what he's asking, read the post. Looking at your profile, that relic Kannagi and relic Vere looking real good huh? Grow up.

Been working on it (thus the gimp bst on profile page), 1/4 in so far.
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-10-10 01:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Itze said: »

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

On topic, being past stage one on a relic really doesn't show too much dedication. You should probably work with the people you find and see how you interact before starting on it.

Good luck though!
By Itze 2011-10-10 02:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said: »
Bahamut.Itze said: »

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

On topic, being past stage one on a relic really doesn't show too much dedication. You should probably work with the people you find and see how you interact before starting on it.

Good luck though!
Iga Mimikazari there too but should stop while I'm ahead. Get to stage 3 I say before you find people. From 3 on is where it takes a while longer.
[+]
 Fenrir.Crystenne
Server: Fenrir
user: Crysten
By Fenrir.Crystenne 2011-10-10 04:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

And you can farm one up faster in a group. My group is on course to finish an Aegis after 30 days with 5 people. Why encourage more gimp solo BSTs to clog up Dynamis zones and create even more competition?

To the OP, best of luck to you, but as others have said, stages 1 and 2 are the easy bit and not the best gauge of dedication.
[+]
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-10-10 05:52:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Crystenne said: »

And you can farm one up faster in a group. My group is on course to finish an Aegis after 30 days with 5 people. Why encourage more gimp solo BSTs to clog up Dynamis zones and create even more competition?

To the OP, best of luck to you, but as others have said, stages 1 and 2 are the easy bit and not the best gauge of dedication.

Five people all putting currency towards one relic?

If so, that's not faster. It would take the same amount of time as 5 people soloing their own as to pool together to finish one at a time "faster" generally, unless aoe burning wasn't totally nerfed. This way you have no risk about people skipping out after they finish theirs, less chances of them catching some life-threatening disease and leaving you in the dust etc.
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-10-10 06:52:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »

If so, that's not faster. It would take the same amount of time as 5 people soloing their own as to pool together to finish one at a time "faster" generally, unless aoe burning wasn't totally nerfed. This way you have no risk about people skipping out after they finish theirs, less chances of them catching some life-threatening disease and leaving you in the dust etc.

For every one person I bring into Dynamis when I go to farm, I see an increase of about 100-120 coin, average when I go in with 3 is about 325-350 depending on how procs want to be.

that being said it sure does feel a hell of a lot more efficient walking out of a CoP zone with 325+ currency every night, baring that there are idiots that play by the white = fair game rule and even if you're attempting to proc on some ***they'll still come and try and steal it, I play by it to but there are some boundaries to it >_> christ sakes it's a bit different when the group is dead, and when they're activity trying to proc / kill the stuff.
 Fenrir.Crystenne
By Fenrir.Crystenne 2011-10-10 07:18:18
Link | Quote | Reply

How is finishing five relics in 30 days each slower than finishing five in 90 days each solo? I guess it would depend on the amount of currency you could get solo on any given day but I would imagine You finish more relics over time in a group scenario, even more so when you're using the 30 100s at the end to kickstart the next in line. Cleaving in cities wasn't nerfed last update, so that's still a feasible strategy.

You do raise a good point about groups though. I'm fortunate enough to be in a shell of RL friends and as such, there's a lot of mutual trust compared to groups of strangers. In the OP's situation, yes, you certainly have a lot more risk involved.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-10-10 07:23:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Awwwwwww :3

No homo
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-10-10 07:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Five relic in 30 days? Not from just farming Dynamis.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-10-10 07:26:40
Link | Quote | Reply

He meant one relic per 30 days lol, but at the rate we're going, we may finish much sooner than that.
Time can only tell~
 Fenrir.Crystenne
By Fenrir.Crystenne 2011-10-10 07:27:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said: »
Five relic in 30 days? Not from just farming Dynamis.

30 days each.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-10-10 07:41:07
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys are getting how much a day with 5 people? 500-600? Bst can solo 140~ a day easy, so 5 people solo is 700 coins a day. You guys would have to be pulling in more than 700 a day quin for a group to be > than solo.

I've never grouped, so I don't know how well they do. Tbh, it would be hard getting those 4 other people to be on the same time everyday. Hard enough doing it with 2 others >< I can't imagine 5 total.

Oh btw, 5 people doing 1 in 30 days consecutively, would be 150 days.

5 people doing their own each would be 90 days total, because you can do it simultaneously.

Based on that, solo > group for total time. The only thing a group would benefit, is the first 2 people who got their relic done first, as they would have more time to play with it, unless I'm missing something.
[+]
 Bahamut.Alukat
user: Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2011-10-10 07:42:43
Link | Quote | Reply

How is finishing five relics in 30 days each slower than finishing five in 90 days each solo?

one relic 30 days * 5 relics = 150 days, that's why it is slower.
[+]
 Siren.Mcmurdles
Server: Siren
user: Mcmurdles
By Siren.Mcmurdles 2011-10-10 07:52:38
Link | Quote | Reply

where's yours?
 Fenrir.Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-10-10 07:54:29
Link | Quote | Reply

So... 150 days is longer than 450, or are we having trouble understanding each other?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-10-10 07:56:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Leoheart said: »
So... 150 days is longer than 450, or are we having trouble understanding each other?

150 days for 5 relics if done in a group.
If done solo, you can get one in 90 days, everybody can solo it at the same time, aka 5 will be done in 90 days.
[+]
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-10-10 07:58:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Leoheart said: »

When you solo, each person can solo each day. Its simultaneous farming.
When you're in a group, you lose that ability and end up getting less coins on average amongst your 5 people.

1 solo bst can easily do 140 a day. 5 solo bsts can easily then do 700 a day.

In order for a group to be more efficient than having all 5 people solo everyday, is if the group can collectively pull more than 700 coins a day.

It's not 150 compared to 450.

It's 150 compared to 90.
[+]
 Fenrir.Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-10-10 08:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I see where you're coming from now, I apologise.
 Fenrir.Crystenne
By Fenrir.Crystenne 2011-10-10 08:48:19
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys are getting how much a day with 5 people? 500-600? Bst can solo 140~ a day easy, so 5 people solo is 700 coins a day. You guys would have to be pulling in more than 700 a day quin for a group to be > than solo.

I've never grouped, so I don't know how well they do. Tbh, it would be hard getting those 4 other people to be on the same time everyday. Hard enough doing it with 2 others >< I can't imagine 5 total.

Oh btw, 5 people doing 1 in 30 days consecutively, would be 150 days.

5 people doing their own each would be 90 days total, because you can do it simultaneously.

Based on that, solo > group for total time. The only thing a group would benefit, is the first 2 people who got their relic done first, as they would have more time to play with it, unless I'm missing something.

Aah, I see your point, yeah. From an efficiency standpoint I'll totally agree there, I just lean towards grouping as it's just simply more fun that way.

EDIT: If you're assuming 140 coins a run solo, 90 days is a bit of a stretch for a relic, though (depending on 100s). Aegis, as an example, takes 17,500 currency total, so I'd chalk it up closer to 110-120 days per relic, depending on luck and a consistant income.

It could lean either way really, to be honest.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-10-10 09:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

More fun to play with other people imo!
[+]
 Sylph.Anariodin
Server: Sylph
user: anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-10-10 09:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

the point was, he/she wanted to do it with a group. that way its not some boring 2 hours a day by yourself. fun > efficiency imo. Jus cause you can solo 140 a run as BST every day for forever doesnt mean everyone wants to do it that way.
 Valefor.Jaypea
Server: Valefor
user: Rodders89
By Valefor.Jaypea 2011-10-10 09:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously? People are trying to compare how long it takes to make 1 relic to 5? Aby really has made a new breed of dumbasses.

Making 5 relics for 5 people may take longer than making 1 relic solo on bst but in the time it takes 1 bst to solo 1 relic that group has made 3 relics. Not saying I was the best at maths but i'm pretty sure 3 is higher than 1.

Time to close this topic I think.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-10-10 09:49:44
Link | Quote | Reply

You must have forgotten post Abyssea everyone is out for themselves and only care when they get weapons. So in truth, he is right that one person soloing/buying currency can finish faster than with a group. A lot of people don't care for LS's anymore so.. I would rather duo two relics than two box or solo, such a complete bore imo.
[+]
By kaida 2011-10-10 13:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys im going to pay, wait get this, to play an online game with 1000s of people.... on my own!

take that society!
[+]
First Page 2