Dreamland Dynamis + Procs?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dreamland Dynamis + Procs?
Dreamland Dynamis + Procs?
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2011-10-05 10:36:00
Link | Quote | Reply

CoP Dynamis is still very profitable but the only thing Cop dynamis did was just double our currency we made from previous zones and allowed us to bring more people.
 Siren.Inuyushi
Server: Siren
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-10-05 10:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
This update makes me emo... was pulling 800-1000 coins a night with just 5 people... haven't tried since the update but I can tell that this is gonna make me a sad panda. Still I can see us pull in 400-500 a night just gonna be sad to witness not seeing 50 pieces of currency a pull...

I love how you say this and yet your avatar is...

[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
Server: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2011-10-05 10:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't mean to sound like that was all directed at you, Nickeny, if it came across that way.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2011-10-05 10:49:49
Link | Quote | Reply

@Inuyushi Yea lol... its ok tho... I'm still gonna do CoP zones regardless... just gonna tear up every now and then when I think about the "Glory days" :P

@ terminus I understand man no harm done :)
[+]
 Carbuncle.Crollion
Server: Carbuncle
user: Crolion
By Carbuncle.Crollion 2011-10-05 11:22:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Inuyushi said: »

Ya we all had em unlocked other then our dnc he was locked but he was afk when I pulled and eith me or the mnk procced I don't have a ss of it cause never thought it was possible but me and the mnk both wrote "yo did u just see a white proc?" So we kept killing what we had procced and bamb 1 100 piece.

Was it luck definitly.

Could there be more behind the white proc that we don't know I think so.

And how the hell do u pull 800 coins a run that's bs most we ever got was 536 with 2 100s.

Not directed at u inyu at the post below u

And I mean that with no harm or disrespect 2 u I'm just amazed u could pull that much!
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2011-10-05 11:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

2 Blus 1 brd 1 rdm 1 thf was our set up. we pulled only magic procs and was sure to grab every single mob. Think CW burns while trying to proc and put TH on mobs while rdm and brd kept the blu's refresh up.
 Siren.Inuyushi
Server: Siren
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-10-05 12:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Glad to know white is possible without subs. Or atleast you just need someone in the party with locked subjob. I'm sure further testing will show results but seeing as how white is theorized to be like <3% (ish) without subs it could be a while. White with subs could be like 1% where as without subs could be 2~5%~ish. I would be curious to know how many -1 Armor pieces a group would get with and without sub. For some reason when I read the update notes (I couldn't find which one, I tried to look it up earlier), I interpreted going in without sub jobs was the trigger to getting -1's. This was before we knew about White !! though.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2011-10-05 12:08:50
Link | Quote | Reply

many times while farming we had only one space for coins since our loot pool was full of af2-1s and accessories.
 Carbuncle.Crollion
Server: Carbuncle
user: Crolion
By Carbuncle.Crollion 2011-10-05 20:33:11
Link | Quote | Reply

nick took the words right out of my mouth lol ya tons of acc especially jesus i think we got enough mnk belts and drg belts to supply all of carbuncle lol its insane.

and a crap load of boss pops drop 2 best thing to do we noticed was just pass or lot the accs and -1s and just clear room for currency or else it gets shot around to everyone lol
By Foxfire 2011-10-09 01:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Inuyushi said: »
I would be curious to know how many -1 Armor pieces a group would get with and without sub. For some reason when I read the update notes (I couldn't find which one, I tried to look it up earlier), I interpreted going in without sub jobs was the trigger to getting -1's. This was before we knew about White !! though.
So far there hasn't been a reported difference as far as gear goes. And if there were, maybe it'd be more drops, but the gear drops pretty often as-is.
 Bismarck.Helel
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-10-09 01:50:17
Link | Quote | Reply

1 BLU 1 THF + RDM mule we usually pulled around 650 pre-update.

We went today with subs unlocked and got 350-something. Still quite a bit better than city zones for just two of us.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-10-12 05:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Dunno if this is already known but I'll throw it here just in case.
I found out that the time of claim doesn't matter and the proc of a mob can change midfight as the clock goes by. I claimed yesterday a mob during magic time and when it was at about 50% hp the clock had moved in ja time and I was able to stagger it with a ja.
Looked like an interesting fact so I thought I'd share~
 Fenrir.Mefuki
user: Mefuki
By Fenrir.Mefuki 2011-10-12 08:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

How are people getting 200-300 coins a run? In a duo, (RDM/--- and BLU/DNC), we're pulling about 78 a run.
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2011-10-12 08:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mefuki said: »
How are people getting 200-300 coins a run? In a duo, (RDM/--- and BLU/DNC), we're pulling about 78 a run.
Are you targeting just JA mobs? And it may actually be more beneficial for you to /DNC and be up front trying to proc with the BLU. Seeing as those 100's from white proc are rare enough that you will probably get more of an average if you just helped with JA's.
 Fenrir.Mefuki
By Fenrir.Mefuki 2011-10-12 09:01:38
Link | Quote | Reply

We were targeting the nightmare mobs. Should we be going after the beastman?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2011-10-12 09:20:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I go in with 3 people and if things go perfectly we each get 150+ coins. Been making over a mil each night for over a week now.
 Fenrir.Mefuki
By Fenrir.Mefuki 2011-10-12 12:49:15
Link | Quote | Reply

150 each? So, with 3, you make 450 coins a run? I must really be doing something wrong. What zone do you farm in and what mobs do you target?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-10-12 12:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Magic procs suck, do JA and sub DNC on your RDM.

I've heard good things about the little triangle of Dhalmel/Raven/Eft in Dynamis - Buburimu.

Be aware that you may have to fight other people for camps. I'm not big into competition, so I've personally been doing Dynamis - Qufim. I do Snolls/Tigers (west) and then kill the three Roc and JA proc some Goblins. If people are camping on me, I do the furthest west (/north) Snolls and Diremites. No one messes with Diremites but me, so I don't have to bother with people. Then I pop out and do my Roc/Goblins during Bynes (or just WS proc Diremites), because no one ever fights me for those.
 Bahamut.Aramachus
Server: Bahamut
user: Aramachus
By Bahamut.Aramachus 2011-10-12 13:26:02
Link | Quote | Reply

150 each? So, with 3, you make 450 coins a run? I must really be doing something wrong. What zone do you farm in and what mobs do you target?

Same problem here Mefuki, going with 3 ppl rdm nin thf we have yet to break the 100 coins per run (that was xarc tho). Ive read a lot of "100+ coins per person" posts on this forum, yet suprisingly no one wants to go into details how they do that, tactic, gear, spot, what mobs they pull, which dynamis area to start with... best would be if someone could post a video? but most of the times its just "I do 120318234738 coins a run!" ... thats cool but it does sound a bit over the top when other ppl only do less than 1/3 of that coins with the same setup. could someone please explain how such a run works or the best thing would be make a vid of the run and put it on youtube. that would be very appreciated
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-10-12 17:19:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aramachus said: »

Same problem here Mefuki, going with 3 ppl rdm nin thf we have yet to break the 100 coins per run (that was xarc tho). Ive read a lot of "100+ coins per person" posts on this forum, yet suprisingly no one wants to go into details how they do that, tactic, gear, spot, what mobs they pull, which dynamis area to start with... best would be if someone could post a video? but most of the times its just "I do 120318234738 coins a run!" ... thats cool but it does sound a bit over the top when other ppl only do less than 1/3 of that coins with the same setup. could someone please explain how such a run works or the best thing would be make a vid of the run and put it on youtube. that would be very appreciated

I'd really like to get more hints too on how people average 100+ coins, especially from solo BSTs.
My guess would be that such good results depend on the camp choice and a good "camp rotation" if you are doing Dreamlands. Other than that, idk.
I'm sure no one will be willing to make a video and load in on youtube. Some tricks will be kept secret if people think they really hit a pot of gold. Some basic strategy to how people pull in so many singles though would be much appreciated.
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-10-12 17:23:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said: »
Bahamut.Aramachus said: »

I'd really like to get more hints too on how people average 100+ coins, especially from solo BSTs.
My guess would be that such good results depend on the camp choice and a good "camp rotation" if you are doing Dreamlands. Other than that, idk.
I'm sure no one will be willing to make a video and load in on youtube. Some tricks will be kept secret if people think they really hit a pot of gold. Some basic strategy to how people pull in so many singles though would be much appreciated.
ill PM you something :o
 Bismarck.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Bismarck.Anjisnu 2011-10-20 09:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone know what time tauri are ja proc in tavnazia?
By Foxfire 2011-10-24 07:57:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Anjisnu said: »
anyone know what time tauri are ja proc in tavnazia?
Last I recall, Tauri can be any proc at any hour, because they don't follow standard currency-proc rules as nightmare monsters do.

I hope byrthnoth can correct me on that, but I feel that was the last thing I read regarding Tauri. Maybe someone has found out the reasons by now.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-10-24 08:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

They can proc to anything at any time, as far as I know. The rate is just lower than other monsters. I've also white procced them, so that's possible as well.
By seyton 2011-10-24 11:37:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
They can proc to anything at any time, as far as I know. The rate is just lower than other monsters. I've also white procced them, so that's possible as well.

What did it drop with a white proc?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-10-24 12:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

100 Byne, iirc. It may be random though.