[Asura] HNM Merc Linkshell Looking For Members.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » [Asura] HNM Merc Linkshell Looking for members.
[Asura] HNM Merc Linkshell Looking for members.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Asura.Turbofox
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user:
By Asura.Turbofox 2009-04-21 15:52:43
| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for members. This is a Merc Linkshell. Meaning every drop is sell able to make its members gil. Ill go over how we do our payout first since i am sure that's most important to those applying.

All events have attendance. All items sold will be split 95%/(number of campers) 5% will go to bank to pay for LS events. If the bank gets to be rather high, that will be distributed to the most active 10 members as a bonus, but still leaving a 5m base left in bank.

Payouts will be done weekly because we do NOT want a revolving bank. We want our members to get gil and better themselves and gear to better us as a linkshell.

Sales Breakdown

Items that drop will be offered first to the LS to buy. Yes LS members will have to buy items too. If no one in the LS wishes to buy said drops, we will then turn outside LS for a buyer. In the event of no buyers for said items, we will default to our LS DKP for members to cast lots.

As for the usual HNM LS drama. We will not partake in the drama. When we claim we will kill, leave, rinse repeat. Our linkshell will never talk trash in say as it is not needed. Nor will we ever attempt to MPK or steal claim from another LS. We ask other HNM shells do the same.

If this interests you please feel free to apply. We do ask that you have atleast 1 mage job. Must have outstanding merits and above average gear. Thank you for reading my post and i hope to see some very nice applications on our forums soon^^

www.preeminence-ls.com

-Turbofox
 Asura.Phayte
user:
By Asura.Phayte 2009-04-23 12:32:50
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

We are still looking for some more people, could really use some cors if any of them are interested.
 Asura.Endelig
user: endelig
By Asura.Endelig 2009-04-23 12:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have a 75 mage job. :[
 Asura.Turbofox
user:
By Asura.Turbofox 2009-04-24 03:14:35

Applications closed - We have reached our 32 member cap. ^^
 Asura.Phayte
user:
By Asura.Phayte 2009-04-28 11:10:27

Have a few spots left open feel free to apply if you'd like.
 Asura.Endelig
user: endelig
By Asura.Endelig 2009-04-28 11:14:12
Link | Quote | Reply

{edit, Page said coming soon, then loaded.}
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-29 02:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, while looking on your website, I find this application:

Quote:
Name: RMTbot

Jobs(relative subs as well): Well, I RMT alot. I also bot. So, RMT75/BOT37

Missions: Only what is needed

Merits: Merits are for losers.

Experience: None, you giving some away?

Notable Equip and Equipment sets (Fire resist/Magic Defense/Zerg Set, etc)Screen shots are a big plus: I have level 1 armor, I'm too cheap to buy my own, plus, it goes away from my profits.

Time Zone & Play Schedule: 24/7

Do you have vent and/or are willing to get it and use it? Naw, it takes away from my profits

Why do you want to join PreEminence? I heard you guys are the best RMT shell on Asura, and it really was a toss up between you and 24/7

Does anyone else have access to your account? Just my 3000 coworkers

Previous Linkshell; Server & Reason for Leaving (If applicable): Empire, Tribeftw, Stormriderz, Stormriderzftw.

Cross Server Applicants - If you are planning on transferring to Asura to join PreEminence please either include a link to your past background check from BG. If you have not had one done, please include your past servers and past names so we may inquire one about you.

Oh, I have been on all the servers, see, thats how you do business really.

Although I heard bad things about you guys, looks like you take the cream of the crop with this guy. Hope its a joke though. I would hate to see another RMT shell on Asura, we already got our hands full with 24/7 as is.
[+]
 Asura.Phayte
user:
By Asura.Phayte 2009-04-29 10:56:51

IP Banned and I have their IP not the smartest thing to do imo lol.
 Asura.Phayte
user:
By Asura.Phayte 2009-05-05 00:43:31

Bumping, we still are looking for a few more. :/
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-05 01:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Turbofox said:
Applications closed - We have reached our 32 member cap. ^^

Phayte said:
Bumping, we still are looking for a few more. :/

Sorry to hear that your members are getting deleted.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-05-05 02:12:55
Link | Quote | Reply

From your application form <_<

Quote:
Do you bot? Can you bot? If no please explain why not.

Sounds like you're grouping together a band of botting lowlives who would be better off quitting to stop polluting our servers. How wonderful.
 Diabolos.Swingandamiss
Server: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Swingandamiss 2009-05-05 02:30:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, douchebags. The things people people will do in a game never ceases to amaze me. This linkshell gives gamers a bad name.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-05 02:31:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Raenryong said:
From your application form <_<

Quote:
Do you bot? Can you bot? If no please explain why not.

Sounds like you're grouping together a band of botting lowlives who would be better off quitting to stop polluting our servers. How wonderful.

Ah, see with that, you can just STF the whole shell :D

And yeah, I know this kinda contradicts what I just said in the other thread, but different evidence = different response
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-05 02:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, they openly admit that they RMT

Hell, the leader bought his account. He denied it at first, but when proof was thrown out into the open, he admited it then
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-05 03:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Oh, they openly admit that they RMT

Hell, the leader bought his account. He denied it at first, but when proof was thrown out into the open, he admited it then

So STF them and watch the entire shell get banned?
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-05 03:38:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Proof was from a SS and a RMT website account that later got deleted after exposed.

SS was enough to convince me though, unfortunally since I was not the one that was being talked to, I can't personally send a STF email.
[+]
 Asura.Azreall
user: Cyclos
By Asura.Azreall 2009-05-05 03:43:59
Link | Quote | Reply

if the ss was still around you'd notice that the spelling was different than that of his actual name. Atleast he's admitting and not hiding anything like "Some ls's/people do on asura" We do not sell the gil for money. What people do with there r/l money is there own choice. We don't sit here and criticize every post u make like most of your reply's that i see here. You may have alil following on FFXIAH.com but, your definitly top of a hate list on asura...
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-05 03:48:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't hate Korpg and I'm from Asura. o.O
And I don't see people blasting his name off like everyone did with Smokeone or other infamous Asura dwellers. =o
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-05 03:49:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Azreall said:
You may have alil following on FFXIAH.com

Don't worry, he doesn't.

Seriously Korpg, if you suspect them of being RMT, STF, they can actually follow up on hunches and investigate people without needing solid evidence, if they really are RMT, it'll show up in the investigation in due time and they'll be banned.

Abusing and accusing them here will get you nowhere, and if god forbid you happen to be wrong, then you're just causing drama for yourself, and for people that don't deserve it.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-05 03:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Azreall said:
You may have alil following on FFXIAH.com

Don't worry, he doesn't.

^

I doubt there are is a Korpg fan club who rush home from work/school/bed to read what he's said. No offense, Korpg. XD

And I don't know about the GMs on your server, Blazza, but the GMs on our server are lazy and do nothing. We've got plenty of RMT action and bot users on Asura but nothing happens. It was blessing when the great ban hammer came many months ago and STF finally did something. o.O
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-05 03:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, I still report on occasion. But usually it won't do anything unless I have hard proof.

Wait, I'm hated in Asura? Only people who hate me are Futchy, Smokeone, and 24/7 LS. Probably you guys too. Oh, and probably Malekith also, but he doesn't count, because the drama was created on this forum, not on the game.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I seriously don't think I'm as hated on Asura as people think or would like to believe. If I was hated, I wouldn't be in HeavenlyKnights, or have a ton of friends in Doghouse, or Chroma, or VV, or Lavitz, or CircleofKnights, or Gods, or my old friends from DarkHope, or people who still remember me from my own personal attempt of leading a social LS, DivineMight.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-05 03:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I seriously don't think I'm as hated on Asura as people think or would like to believe. If I was hated, I wouldn't be in HeavenlyKnights, or have a ton of friends in Doghouse, or Chroma, or VV, or Lavitz, or CircleofKnights, or Gods, or my old friends from DarkHope, or people who still remember me from my own personal attempt of leading a social LS, DivineMight.

^
Yep. =3
 Asura.Agmar
user: agmar
By Asura.Agmar 2009-05-05 06:04:35
Link | Quote | Reply

no comment...
 Valefor.Zeron
Server: Valefor
user: Zeron
By Valefor.Zeron 2009-05-05 07:11:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Raenryong; you realize AV bots right? lol. If you don't think you're in a botting linkshell then you're very very naive. This is 2009, stop being stupid.
 Asura.Phayte
user:
By Asura.Phayte 2009-05-06 01:03:45

LOL BOTTING... Welcome to 2004 with your beliefs people, even if a shell doesnt bot they won't ever claim and IF they do then someone in there is using a bot, so keep with your 2004 beliefs as for STF i'll save your time they can't do anything about forums/websites etc it has to be said ingame that whoever bought their account bought it or that we bot, as without RMT this game you are bitching about people RMTing accounts wouldn't even be around anymore, do you honestly have any clue how many accounts are passed around per day? People blend in and don't say anything, atleast some of us said that we have, also as for turbofox he NEVER said he didnt buy his account, he said he DIDNT buy the one that was linked.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-06 01:44:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Phayte said:
LOL BOTTING... Welcome to 2004 with your beliefs people, even if a shell doesnt bot they won't ever claim and IF they do then someone in there is using a bot, so keep with your 2004 beliefs as for STF i'll save your time they can't do anything about forums/websites etc it has to be said ingame that whoever bought their account bought it or that we bot, as without RMT this game you are bitching about people RMTing accounts wouldn't even be around anymore, do you honestly have any clue how many accounts are passed around per day? People blend in and don't say anything, atleast some of us said that we have, also as for turbofox he NEVER said he didnt buy his account, he said he DIDNT buy the one that was linked.

k, have fun while it last guys. Hope you won't *** alot when you get deleted. You probably will just buy more characters and start doing it all over again though. Waste of money if you ask me, but meh. Its your money to burn, not mine.

P.S. Probably admiting that you RMT doesn't help you at all though....
 Asura.Azreall
user: Cyclos
By Asura.Azreall 2009-05-06 01:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

stop battling minds with people unequipped like "Korpg"
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-06 01:54:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Zekky, STF != GM

STF runs quite separately to GM's, however GM's will often send them reports based on GM calls. I'm 99% certain that STF DO need in game proof before they can take any action, but they DON'T need proof to start investigating someone. I was under the impression that even such as the comments above are enough to alert the special task force to them, who may then monitor them for actual proof. The only issue is that this sort of thing probably isn't high enough on their radar for them to worry about the investigation.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-06 02:00:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
STF runs quite separately to GM's, however GM's will often send them reports based on GM calls. I'm 99% certain that STF DO need in game proof before they can take any action, but they DON'T need proof to start investigating someone. I was under the impression that even such as the comments above are enough to alert the special task force to them, who may then monitor them for actual proof. The only issue is that this sort of thing probably isn't high enough on their radar for them to worry about the investigation.

One person's request to the STF isn't high enough, but several are. I have requested several dozen of my friends to all contact the STF about them just now. Based on this site's information too. Even if half of them only do what I requested, thats still enough for the STF to take action, hopefully.

I request all of you guys who are serious about eliminating RMT based shells to at least make a stand. Report this shell to the STF and with enough people's cooperation, we can be heard and show these tards that us honest players should not stand for this type of ***!

More power to the people!!!
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-05-06 02:22:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Zeron said:
Raenryong; you realize AV bots right? lol. If you don't think you're in a botting linkshell then you're very very naive. This is 2009, stop being stupid.

I don't know if we bot or not. I agree with you that there is a high chance that we do being an endgame HNMLS, but we don't ask people who apply things like "DO YOU BOT? WHY NOT?"... the mentality is completely different.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9