It's 4-20!!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » It's 4-20!!!!
It's 4-20!!!!
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-20 23:54:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Prefalin said:
drums for 5 yrs guitar for 12 >_> i win?

Yes you win.
 Titan.Prefalin
Server: Titan
user: Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2009-04-20 23:54:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Prefalin said:
drums for 5 yrs guitar for 12 >_> i win?

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

Win indeed...always wanted to play drums but never had the opportunity to do so. Been playing guitar for about as long as you, tho, love every minute ^^

its fun to play the drums but i still prefer guitar simply because beating on drums gets a little old after about 5 hours for me. i still remember back in the day when i would play guitar so much my fingers would start to bleed on occasions why i don't really remember lol
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-21 00:04:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Prefalin said:
i still remember back in the day when i would play guitar so much my fingers would start to bleed on occasions why i don't really remember lol

LOL me, too. I first started learning on a Classical Acoustic, so the neck didn't taper at all, and the action was really high on the strings, which were nylon...but I didn't like the sound of the nylon strings so I restrung it with heavy gauge steel strings. And, ya...ouch. Made the switch to electric pretty easy though, since I was used to playing that beast; bends and ***were effortless ^^

I started playing the bass about 4 years ago, feel kinda the same way about it as you do about drums...get's boring >.<
 Titan.Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2009-04-21 00:08:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Prefalin said:
i still remember back in the day when i would play guitar so much my fingers would start to bleed on occasions why i don't really remember lol

LOL me, too. I first started learning on a Classical Acoustic, so the neck didn't taper at all, and the action wsa really high on the strings, which were nylon...but I didn't like the sound of the nylon strings so I restrung it with heavy gauge steel strings. And, ya...ouch. Made the switch to electric pretty easy, since I was used to playing that beast; bends and ***were effortless ^^

so did i the one my grandpa made me from hand lol i still use it today i love how people think cause they can play guitar hero they are actually that good at real guitar o.o. but yeah the transition for me to electric was easy too since the body wasn't as big i could play it much easier. still find it funny that i can't go around my school without being called bob marley or jimi jr. lol why people call me that i'll never know.

don't play bass except for the lines in fake it by seether because idk what it is i love that bass part other than that bass is all up to my friends james and kevin.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-21 00:19:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Prefalin said:
so did i the one my grandpa made me from hand lol i still use it today

That's awesome! I've got a guitar of my mom's from back in her hippy days, sat in a closet for 20 years so I had to do a lot of work on it, bridge was dry rotted, tuning pegs were screwed...never did get it 100% (intonation's a little ***, think the neck is warped a little but that's sooooo beyond my abilities to fix) but it's fun to *** around with :)

Back when I was in school I was always "the guitar guy" because I had music theory 3 times a week and always brought my guitar to school with me, but didn't wanna leave it there so I would just cart it back and forth from class to class every other day lol. After we were done our lesson for the day we had free time to *** around, and me and this one other kid used to pass my guitar back and forth for the rest of the period. Used to get dirty looks from the other kids in the class that played clarinet and other "traditional instruments"; they'd be playing some orchestral piece while me and him were in the back playing Metallica and Pantera and ***lol

No respect, I tell ya... ^^
 Titan.Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2009-04-21 00:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Prefalin said:
so did i the one my grandpa made me from hand lol i still use it today

That's awesome! I've got a guitar of my mom's from back in her hippy days, sat in a closet for 20 years so I had to do a lot of work on it, bridge was dry rotted, tuning pegs were screwed...never did get it 100% (intonation's a little ***, think the neck is warped a little but that's sooooo beyond my abilities to fix) but it's fun to *** around with :)

Back when I was in school I was always "the guitar guy" because I had music theory 3 times a week and always brought my guitar to school with me, but didn't wanna leave it there so I would just cart it back and forth from class to class every other day lol. After we were done our lesson for the day we had free time to *** around, and me and this one other kid used to pass my guitar back and forth for the rest of the period. Used to get dirty looks from the other kids in the class that played clarinet and other "traditional instruments"; they'd be playing some orchestral piece while me and him were in the back playing Metallica and Pantera and ***lol

No respect, I tell ya... ^^

i use to just sit in the band room all day and play guitar until one day i decided to bring in bag pipes then my friend kevin called me johnathen davis because he made me wear a kilt >_> good times those days were but uh i use to just walk thru the halls playing random things with my little amp strapped onto my waist made the principles/principals however you spell it mad lol
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-21 00:27:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Prefalin said:
i use to just sit in the band room all day and play guitar until one day i decided to bring in bag pipes then my friend kevin called me johnathen davis because he made me wear a kilt >_> good times those days were but uh i use to just walk thru the halls playing random things with my little amp strapped onto my waist made the principles/principals however you spell it mad lol

Man, I'm jealous, I wanna learn to play the bagpipes so bad but a good set costs a small fortune >.<

And LMAO at the amp, my teachers woulda taken that ***from me lol
 Titan.Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2009-04-21 00:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Prefalin said:

Man, I'm jealous, I wanna learn to play the bagpipes so bad but a good set costs a small fortune >.<

And LMAO at the amp, my teachers woulda taken that ***from me lol

i don't know how i knew how to play them i was just like eh alright i got this. And my teachers may have but most people don't mess with a whitekid with dreads they think i killed a man or something lol.