Treasure Hunter Additional Effect.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Treasure hunter additional effect.
Treasure hunter additional effect.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-09-04 21:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kiaru said: »
Krsone your 3rd item set just made me want to kill myself and delete my character.

Stop editing the bad things out of your 3rd set >:|

Lol funny you edited this post too when you realised my 1st itemset wasnt that bad either as for 3rd one its no concern of you what I switch to for 1 attack round briefly to land my th. Infact if using this itemset fulltime on thf would make you quit the game id do it and get my relic half the speed.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
Server: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-09-04 21:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I would, I could do every event in the game on SCH as SCH main, WHM wasn't light years ahead of me as a healer and a DUMB proccing system didn't exist allowing me to BLM too.
wait, so you're saying that whm was virtually useless? that sounds pretty unbalanced to me.
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-09-04 21:52:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ignore the troll meh.
 Sylph.Kiaru
user: Shiyo
By Sylph.Kiaru 2011-09-04 21:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Basilo, you've been incredibly dumb, selfish, annoying, and rude since level 75. You were removed from my friend list and blisted for a reason, please go away <3

Also no, WHM was the best healer, just it wasn't the only viable healer in the entire game of 20 jobs.....

Being able to do things without a WHM 24/7 and being able to heal almost as well on the other 2 mage jobs was pretty cool.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-09-04 21:56:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Basilo, you've been incredibly dumb, selfish, annoying, and rude since level 75. You were removed from my friend list and blisted for a reason, please go away <3

Also no, WHM was the best healer, just it wasn't the only viable healer in the entire game of 20 jobs.....

Being able to do things without a WHM 24/7 and being able to heal just as well on the other 2 mage jobs was pretty cool.

Go away. Nobody likes you.

----------------------->
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-09-04 21:57:21
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL getting personal you dont even know me calling me selfish and annoying when youve never been in a ls with me or done hardly any events with me. Only events I can vaguely remember you being there you performed badly if anything not me. Your post has no value or evidence. Me calling you a troll however is just a fact, much like you troll port jueno where I wouldnt.

Dumb, selfish, annoying, rude ask any members in my current ls actually nearly anyone I come into contact with wouldnt label me as any of these im afraid to say nice try. Your immaturity shines through.
 Phoenix.Pooman
Server: Phoenix
user: Pooman
By Phoenix.Pooman 2011-09-04 22:14:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I've noticed a trend recently.
Main post

People respond

Kiaru posts

Good bye thread.
[+]
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-09-04 22:18:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Being able to do things without a WHM 24/7 and being able to heal almost as well on the other 2 mage jobs was pretty cool.
what makes you say that whm was the best healer? i can say for a lot of things i did on whm, it was at a disadvantage compared to rdm. whm's mp conservation tools at 75, even after getting sublimation, didn't compare to rdm's and cure iv was sufficient for most things.

rdm and whm complemented each other well for things where you'd want more than just a single healer, but if people had to pick one, it was always rdm at 75.
 Sylph.Kiaru
user: Shiyo
By Sylph.Kiaru 2011-09-04 22:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lorzy said: »

what makes you say that whm was the best healer? i can say for a lot of things i did on whm, it was at a disadvantage compared to rdm. whm's mp conservation tools at 75, even after getting sublimation, didn't compare to rdm's and cure iv was sufficient for most things.

rdm and whm complemented each other well for things where you'd want more than just a single healer, but if people had to pick one, it was always rdm at 75.
People always said this, I had completely different experiences.
 Ragnarok.Holyman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Holyman
By Ragnarok.Holyman 2011-09-04 22:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Excuse me , neither were best healers @lv75 , SCH blew both out of the water back in the day & still kick *** .

Coming from mages only guy , the best too .
 Ragnarok.Holyman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Holyman
By Ragnarok.Holyman 2011-09-04 22:26:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Serious question though , what does this WHM , RDM thing has to do with THF thread ?
[+]
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-09-04 22:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

i was mostly comparing rdm and whm because i knew only maybe two scholars at 75 and neither was very good at healing. i didn't say that either was best, but i said that rdm was preferred over whm for the vast majority of things.

what's there to argue about, really? rdm had better mp conservation. in a situation where a whm could be keeping mp up fine, a rdm could be contributing to damage.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-09-04 22:29:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Holyman said: »
Serious question though , what does this WHM , RDM thing has to do with THF thread ?
oh, sorry about the derail. i was just saying that the game wasn't balanced at 75.
By volkom 2011-09-04 22:39:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lorzy said: »
Ragnarok.Holyman said: »
oh, sorry about the derail. i was just saying that the game wasn't balanced at 75.
was balanced until drk's realized they didn't have a good crit based ws when they entered abyssea
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2011-09-04 22:39:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Krsone is nice as hell. He even Thed stuff for me and gave me pop sets for my shells empys. Never asked for anything in return.
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-09-04 22:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kimble said: »
Krsone is nice as hell. He even Thed stuff for me and gave me pop sets for my shells empys. Never asked for anything in return.

Sounds like one hell of a ***!