users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » Splacknuck's lottery spawn
Splacknuck's lottery spawn
 Bahamut.Degeneration
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Degeneration 2011-08-27 22:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Have anyone camped this before? Wiki didn't tell me what's his window to open or he could be spawn anytime for a long time?

EDIT: Wiki mentioned 2 positions.. I am a little confused... "Spawns at the south edge of (G-10) on the lower level outside the cave. Also (F-6) as of June 2010 update." Have they moved NM to another location?
 Odin.Headstrong
Server: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2011-08-27 23:29:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I camped that thing some time ago. Never saw him pop in that camp by the water, only back at F-6. I think i never saw him show up again before at least 1hr passed, but i only killed him 3-4 times :<
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-08-27 23:38:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Degeneration said: »
Have anyone camped this before? Wiki didn't tell me what's his window to open or he could be spawn anytime for a long time?

EDIT: Wiki mentioned 2 positions.. I am a little confused... "Spawns at the south edge of (G-10) on the lower level outside the cave. Also (F-6) as of June 2010 update." Have they moved NM to another location?

Most other NMs got moved to one location in that update, if their PH were tampered with. I know for a fact his were, so it wouldn't surprise me if F-6 is his only location