Forum » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Static Linkshell - Looking for Members
Static Linkshell - Looking for Members
 Siren.Inuyushi
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-08-02 14:04:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Guys and Gals! I have started a new end game linkshell to do all those things from the past that are now within reach of the less commited player. I have recruited a few friends and have a rather nice Einherjar static going good every Monday and Thursday. I'm looking to expand this group to do everything without Shouting everyday for a Pick-up group.

I want to run Sky, Sea, Dynamis (Focus on Arch Bosses and DL), Abyssea (Atma Farming, Gear Farming, Some Empy weapon building), Voidwatch, Einherjar and Zeni NMs. As things progress and people have what they want from some events we may focus more on Empy/Relic/Mythic Building but please dont look into this as getting your Empy soley. Weekly events will be balanced between events.

Due to circumstances in my real life, events will only be Mon-Thurs. Please see the Schedule of Events for our run times. Voidwatch is not listed on the Schedule because of low interest in the event overall. I have a friend who has a small Voidwatch group and has space for a few more people.

Events will kick off this coming Monday with Einherjar and really pick-up Tuesday. To apply please visit the Website. For rules on how events will be run and how gear will be distributed visit our Forums.

~Inuyushi
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-08-02 14:05:22
Link | Quote | Reply

On a side note, we have an Odin pop set and just need to build Feathers for enough people to go in. Open spots are up for bid if anyone wishes to join. Although you do need to go with us on 3 runs prior to get your feathers from each chamber to enter for Odin.
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-08-04 07:34:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump/Update: Thinking of doing a DKP system like that of ProfitLS for non-Einherjar events. Could result in payouts per every event.

http://kindred.guildwork.com/