Forum » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » Resistance for Empyrean Legs
Resistance for Empyrean Legs
 Lakshmi.Kyne
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Kyne
By Lakshmi.Kyne 2011-07-21 14:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried out Resistance for the first time yesterday, trying to get my AF legs, but it's almost impossible to do the fights on a whm! Then I noticed that you can only do 1 Resistance Ops per day. O.o

What have you other whms done to get resistance credits?
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-21 14:32:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bastion.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-07-21 14:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

level blu, 1 shot orbs, whirl of rage everything, ???, profit.
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-21 14:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said:
Bastion.

Misareaux Coast is prolly the best zone for Bastion. If you see anyone else there team up and rape face. A -GOOD- bastion battle can net you anywhere from 1500-4000 credits depending on the mob types in the battle. Each pair of pants is only 1000 credits :D
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kyne
By Lakshmi.Kyne 2011-07-21 14:42:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Wolfshadow said:
level blu, 1 shot orbs, whirl of rage everything, ???, profit.

Lol, that's what I've been told by someone in my LS. So I started lvling BLU.
By Wenuden 2011-07-21 14:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I did sanguinets to the A ward to end all wards guy for my whm legs. Cost me ~180k on AH. You get 10 credits per sanguinet. Much faster than leveling blu and capping skills and blah and blah.
 Asura.Pergatory
Server: Asura
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2011-07-21 15:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

WHM is one of the better jobs for doing Bastion, what are you talking about? Don't do resistance ops, they suck. Do the actual battles. I did it in Misareaux, basically I'd put up RR3, and Diaga everything as it comes in and kite it around. As NPCs stole hate from me (they're suicidal), I would stop kiting and start blasting Cure IV on them all trying to get hate back. As hate goes back to you, just start spam-curing yourself. If you die, don't worry about it, just get up and resume. The resistance credits should flow like a river.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kyne
By Lakshmi.Kyne 2011-07-21 15:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Pergatory said:
WHM is one of the better jobs for doing Bastion, what are you talking about? Don't do resistance ops, they suck. Do the actual battles. I did it in Misareaux, basically I'd put up RR3, and Diaga everything as it comes in and kite it around. As NPCs stole hate from me (they're suicidal), I would stop kiting and start blasting Cure IV on them all trying to get hate back. As hate goes back to you, just start spam-curing yourself. If you die, don't worry about it, just get up and resume. The resistance credits should flow like a river.

Thanks; I will try this out.
 Odin.Sawtelle
Server: Odin
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2011-07-21 15:40:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I went out, popped a brew, diagad all the mobs as they ran up, then cataclysmed them all. Got about 7000 points in 1 run and haven't had to go back.
[+]