users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Salavge/einejar on odin
Salavge/einejar on odin
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Godofgods 2011-07-14 18:28:29
Link | Quote | Reply

their any shells left still doing these???
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-07-14 18:31:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I've always wanted usukane gears... I need to get back into this when I return to the game soon on Odin.
 Asura.Eldevine
Server: Asura
user: Eldevine
By Asura.Eldevine 2011-07-14 18:52:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Salavge/einejar

their any shells

/facepalm
[+]
 Odin.Deryk
user: Deryk
By Odin.Deryk 2011-07-14 19:04:19
Link | Quote | Reply

(I'm sorry) (I don't understand)
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-07-14 19:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously people? lol Surely you can take the context of what he was saying, despite grammar and/or spelling issues, without being condescending >_<. Guy is just interested in Salvage and/or Einherjar on Odin.
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2011-07-14 19:11:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eldevine said:
Salavge/einejar

their any shells

/facepalm

If memory serves, the guy has some sort of problem typing out words correctly, so good job looking like a douche.
 Ifrit.Zibo
user: Marokko
By Ifrit.Zibo 2011-07-14 19:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Since you're marketing yourself to potential linkshells, the first step would be to spell everything correctly. With that in mind, it only takes 3 people to do salvage, so there is no need for a shell.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-07-14 19:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

But Einherjar should take more than 3 people... The guy is just trying to kill two birds with 1 stone, and yes I believe I remember him saying some time that he is disabled to some extent.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2011-07-14 19:22:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
But Einherjar should take more than 3 people... The guy is just trying to kill two birds with 1 stone, and yes I believe I remember him saying some time that he is disabled to some extent.

i'm amazed you could remember that lol
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-07-14 19:23:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I'm disabled as well mate ^^. So I tend to remember things like that.. That and your avi is unforgetable :p. (My eye for detail was honed quite nicely in the US Army hehe)
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2011-07-14 19:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Stefanos said:
If memory serves, the guy has some sort of problem typing out words correctly, so good job looking like a douche.

if i gave a damn about spelling it right, then i would take the time to check it... obviously.. i dont'
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2011-07-14 19:34:18
Link | Quote | Reply

the reason im asking is because thoese were two events i didnt do before abys. Theirfor im not that frimilar them. Aside from needing more ppl anyway, it would be nice to have some ppl that actuly do no what their doing'
 Fenrir.Gradd
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-07-14 20:00:48
Link | Quote | Reply

You can do salvage with 3 (full clear zones in 60 minutes with an Empyrean MNK) and my groups been doing Ein with 2 parties, not hard to organize at all.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-07-14 21:15:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Godofgods said:
Hades.Stefanos said:

if i gave a damn about spelling it right, then i would take the time to check it... obviously.. i dont'
So if you don't care about making your posts readable for us, why should we care what you have to say? Disabilities are one thing, laziness quite another.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-07-14 21:27:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Odin.Godofgods said:
Hades.Stefanos said:

So if you don't care about making your posts readable for us, why should we care what you have to say? Disabilities are one thing, laziness quite another.

This ^
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2011-07-15 11:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Odin.Godofgods said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
This ^

Because i assumed that some ppl here would be more interested in actuly getting things done in-game, rather then whine about internet grammer (lol). Guess i was wrong...
 Odin.Kantele
By Odin.Kantele 2011-07-15 12:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Our shell planning to do Einherjar and Salvage on occasional runs to finish our sets etc.