(another) NEW LINKSHELL ON ODIN! (gmt)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » (another) NEW LINKSHELL ON ODIN! (gmt)
(another) NEW LINKSHELL ON ODIN! (gmt)
 Odin.Kantele
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Kantele 2011-07-14 10:17:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi guys!

I returned to FFXI a few months ago and have been unable to find a decent linkshell that would actually do some Abyssea NMs, Voidwatch etc. together.
SO, I am attempting to build a linkshell of my own!!
I am lvl 90 on several jobs and have quite a few AF3 +2 items completed as well. I do NMs with my friends but sometimes it would be fun to have a few more people to have a laugh with.

Now, I am in a social ls but it is full of lvl 30 characters that aren't especially helpful when I am not lvling a new job anymore... SO, to answer your question (I know what you are thinking!) No, this is not another social linkshell, social shells seem to pop up like mushrooms in a rainy day on Odin... but having said that - I would like to make new friends and I would like people to have fun while doing stuff.

I already have made a pearl and the ls is called "MuffinsOfMayhem"
If you would like to join us, please send me a /tell in game (My name in FFXI is Kantele) or you can also send a tell to my friend Xenshen or Zangyaky.

I live in UK so the times that we will do stuff will be GMT.
No schedule has been created yet, so you can express your wishes if you join early!

AND IF THIS DOESN'T WORK OUT ----- Please let me know if you have a chilled out linkshell that does end game stuff that I could join. I love this game but waiting for shouts in Port Jeuno is starting to get tedious.

Poke u when I see u!
 Odin.Venomous
By Odin.Venomous 2011-07-14 10:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

gluck and from what i gather there are not a lot of GMT ls's so you might be helping a lot of other GMT players out. wish ya the best of luck though.
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2011-07-14 10:35:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome back Kantele
By Crank 2011-07-14 10:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi,

I just came back to the game yesterday and I'm on Odin too. My old linkshell is dead, so I would gladly join yours!

It's been a couple of years, so i'm only lvl 75.
 Odin.Kantele
By Odin.Kantele 2011-07-15 06:03:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, so I was out yesterday - thanks for everyone that joined us muffins!

I made a site for us - so if you are looking for a GMT old skool ls with no BS sign up on: http://muffinsofmayhem.guildlaunch.com/

edit: and thanks! it's good to be back!
 Odin.Sawtelle
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2011-07-15 06:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I join and do stuff when i'm being an insomniac!?! My only talent is smacking things with a big rock on a stick.
 Odin.Kantele
By Odin.Kantele 2011-07-15 06:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

lol sounds fun... I like making things go KABOOOOOOOOM so I think we will make awesome team! :)
 Odin.Sawtelle
By Odin.Sawtelle 2011-07-15 06:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

You should get on so we can do things! No lie, i'm so bored.
 Odin.Kantele
By Odin.Kantele 2011-07-15 06:38:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I would but I am at work for few more hours... Damn that money that makes me come here every day XD
 Odin.Sawtelle
By Odin.Sawtelle 2011-07-15 06:46:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sadface, still interested!
 Odin.Kantele
By Odin.Kantele 2011-07-15 12:40:55
Link | Quote | Reply

We have a great little group already, but room for a few more!!! :)
 Odin.Kantele
By Odin.Kantele 2011-07-16 04:24:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Did low man salvage, dynamis and abyssea NMs yesterday - room for few mages still:)
 Odin.Kantele
By Odin.Kantele 2011-07-20 02:31:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi again!

Still looking for a few dedicated members who would want to do all kinds of events around 7 pm GMT.

So far we have done quite succesful runs of Walk of Echoes, Limbus, Salvage and Sea. Next week we will attempt to maybe do some Einherjar and Voidwatch as well (everything can be done in triple speed now!).

We accept all jobs but it would be especially helpful if you had a WHM or RDM so on some occasions you could come as a healer. We will rotate jobs so no one will be stuck on a job they don't like playing for all runs!!

Send me or Xenshen a tell in the game or log on our website at: http://muffinsofmayhem.guildlaunch.com/

CHEERS!
By KingXenshen 2011-07-22 12:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah it is a great linkshell everyone should join~!
 Odin.Kantele
By Odin.Kantele 2011-08-05 07:03:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi again!

Now a few weeks gone the "real" members have settled and the ones just linkshell surfing have passed we have a quite nice small group doing Voidwatch, Walk of Echoes, Limbus and Abyssea NMs. However we have noticed that sometimes people come and go and we have cancelled some events for the lack of members.

SO, we are still very much recruiting and hopefully once we get a few more active and loyal members we can start doing things like Einherjar.

If you are around GMT times (events generally start around 7-8pm GMT) and look for things to do, please contact myself, Xenshen or Omniterror for a pearl! Everyone is welcome as long as you are planning to stay longer than a day! :)
 Odin.Kantele
By Odin.Kantele 2011-08-08 07:05:58
Link | Quote | Reply

UPDATE:

Muffins of Mayhem (GMT friendly linkshell)

Set times:

Einherjar on Sundays - [gather together] Nashmau at 8pm UK time
Limbus on Mondays and Fridays - [gather together] Port Jeuno at 8 pm UK time

Voidwatch and Walk of Echoes Tuesdays and Thursdays as well as seal, +2 and other NM farming (depending who is on and what is needed)

You don't have to attend to all events but it is greatly appreciated!

If you would like to join, please send a message to myself, Xenshen or Omniterror in the game!
 Odin.Elmodfz
user: Elmodfz
By Odin.Elmodfz 2011-08-08 07:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm quite inclined to consider this shell as I need more bits from Einherjar, Limbus and I need a bunch of seals and +2 items lol. Plus it's not often you find a GMT shell these days.
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2011-08-08 08:15:34
Link | Quote | Reply

OMG. If i would be on your Server i would join. Looking for a GMT based event LS that does Aby, WoE and Voidwatch.
 Odin.Kantele
By Odin.Kantele 2011-08-08 08:32:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Elmodfz - send Xenshen, Omniterror or myself a tell if you would like to join (I'm not home until evening but the other two should be on). We are doing Omega today if you are interested.

Heavendragon - you should hop to Odin :P - We already have people from Cerb plus I was there for a while as well (I was called Twigs) and I can vouch Odin being a super friendly and fun server!!! :P
 Fenrir.Sunbright
Server: Fenrir
user: Sunbright
By Fenrir.Sunbright 2011-08-15 00:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

So.... Are you only looking for level 90s, only high level content, or would you be interested in some serious people that are starting over?
 Odin.Kantele
By Odin.Kantele 2011-08-15 05:54:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Sunbright,

We accept anyone who is intending to stick around and join the "family". We will help you gear up your job and have some fun while doing it.
What we are not looking for is people who come for one event and then jumps to another linkshell.

If you are interested, please send myself, Omniterror or Xenshen a tell in the game :)

(and btw, we are looking to level some mules up soon(ish) anyway so you might be in luck if you return now!)
 Fenrir.Sunbright
Server: Fenrir
user: Sunbright
By Fenrir.Sunbright 2011-08-16 23:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool! I'm ingame (always :P ) as Arbok, but I haven't seen any of you all in. Send a tell anytime!

Thanks!