Odin Need Emperyean?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Odin need Emperyean?
Odin need Emperyean?
 Ifrit.Therealchibo
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Therealchibo 2011-07-06 16:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Selling Emperyean weapons and af3+2 items. I sell all of them if you want a price PM me.

The way it works you PM me first or /tell me, then I tell you how long wait is until we can start. You pick the time and date. If your not on at that time and don't PM or /tell me ahead of time and tell me your busy, I might be doing something else.

Sorry I added an e after Emp lol
 Ragnarok.Judaine
Server: Ragnarok
user: Judaine
By Ragnarok.Judaine 2011-07-06 17:08:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Therealchibo said:
Selling Emperyean weapons and af3+2 items. I sell all of them if you want a price PM me.

The way it works you PM me first or /tell me, then I tell you how long wait is until we can start. You pick the time and date. If your not on at that time and don't PM or /tell me ahead of time and tell me your busy, I might be doing something else.

Learn to spell it, then sell it.

Anyways, GL with finding people to buy.
[+]
 Odin.Skeero
Server: Odin
By Odin.Skeero 2011-07-06 17:27:49
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want to sell something on a server, probably not the best idea to get into a shout war in port jueno about losing / getting ulhuadshis stolen. just sayin :/
[+]
 Ifrit.Therealchibo
By Ifrit.Therealchibo 2011-07-06 18:15:34
Link | Quote | Reply

In process of selling a Masa if you want it buy it if not don't get off topic, respect forum rules. K thanks

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Exeter
Server: Odin
user: Exeter
By Odin.Exeter 2011-07-06 18:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Need to offer some variety to your inventory of things to sell, Masamune is in a group of the EASIEST Empyrean weapons to get. I completed my Caladbolg trials of Carabosse and Croin in 2 days with just 3-4 people. I also provide mercenary services for people, perhaps it would be a good idea to provide a list of services rendered making yourself appear more professional, as well as just tossing out a spell check. Also, if you do not already have experience mercing stuff its definitely a good idea to set some prices on your main page bazaar then negotiate from there.
 Ifrit.Therealchibo
By Ifrit.Therealchibo 2011-07-06 18:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Venom just cracked me up lol. Yes you are right I should list more things... After the Masa merc'ing an Ukkon got my brother a Ukkon in 5 days of game play. The reason I don't do the bazaar thing is because I had them up on Ifrit and I don't want to register my character on Odin. I'm filled with buyers for stuff atm just want people to PM so I can keep them coming in the order they ask me to get them.