Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-07-01 12:44:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Nalath said:
Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Benson said:
If i use the set i posted as base set, what would the buffactive cmd look like to get sc to equip the cape and corrosponding obi only when have storm on?
<if buffactive="Aurastorm"> <action type="equip" when="precast"> <back>Twilight Cape</back> <waist>Korin Obi</waist> </action> </if> In the grand scheme it would be:
Code
<if spell="Sto*|Water*|Aer*|Fir*|Bliz*|Thun*" notspell="Stoneskin"> <action type="equip" when="precast" set="Fastcast" /> <action type="equip" when="midcast" set="Nuke" /> <if buffactive="Sandstorm|Rainstorm|Windstorm|Firestorm|Hailstorm|Thunderstorm|Voidstorm"> <action type="equip" when="midcast"> <back>Twilight Cape</back> <waist>$%SpellElementObi</waist> </action> </if> <action type="equip" when="aftercast" set="Idle" />
You'd use <var name="IceObi">Hyorin Obi</var> and all the others in your Variables.
Couldn't you just use
Code
<if skill="ElementalMagic">
Instead of
Code
<if spell="Sto*|Water*|Aer*|Fir*|Bliz*|Thun*" notspell="Stoneskin">
?
I guess you could. I don't play RDM, I play BLM so I guess I'm just in a different spellcast mindset. For BLM I make it specifically those spells because I have a different set for the Elemental Enfeebs.