A Cool Story, Bro.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » A cool story, bro.
A cool story, bro.
First Page 2
 Cerberus.Jiko
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-04-04 11:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

So i had been with this girl... we'll call her Alice. I had been with alice for a little over a year, and we were at a pretty sexual point in our relationship. She had been on birth control the entire time, but we always used condoms, just to be safe.

After a year, we started to not use condoms.. it felt better for both of us, and i trusted the birth control would work as it said it would. Alice ended up getting pregnant, and she was already 2 months pregnant... she didnt think anything about not having a period since she was on birth control... This really bothered me, because i was at a point in my life where i was defiantly not ready to become a father.

4 months passed, and she was 6 months pregnant.. we were still very close, and it was to late to get an abortion, and she didnt want to give it up for adoption.. this really weighed on me alot... i didnt know what to do. I had been doing nice things for her for a while, because i wanted her to trust me and give it up for adoption, but no matter how many nice things i did, she was stuck in her ways.

anyways, i'm a huge music fan, and she knows this. Normally i would go to concerts strictly with friends, leaving her behind, but there was a concert coming up and she wanted to spend even more time together so i let her come with.

It was Slayer. She hadnt herd of slayer before, but i told her they were just a hard rock band. It was a standing room only venue, but i got us both a ticket. We stood on the side and watched the opening bands, I didnt go into the pit since she didnt want to stand there alone (and she couldnt go in, she was 6 months pregnant).

Slayer came out, she thought they were to loud, i was in awe. I *** love slayer. During the break down of reigning blood, i got this weird feeling, and i Pushed alice into the pit. the pit was going insane at this time, and she was trampled. Nobody knew she was pregnant, they thought she was just some fat hardcore ***, so they didnt go easy on her. Minutes passed until somebody noticed blood all over and called an ambulance, long story short - theres no baby anymore, and she broke up with me and tried to sue me. Lucky for me i had a better lawyer, and she had no proof i pushed her.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-04 11:54:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Jiko said:
It was Slayer.

I'm so sorry for both of you.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-04 11:55:22
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

This is worse than the Nintendo 64 game trade for sex story.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-04-04 11:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
This is worse than the Nintendo 64 game trade for sex story.

Lulz
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-04 11:59:54

Conchita said:
and? why u posting this? i think u're a jerk for pushing her. if u really wanted to go in the pit that badly, go fking alone. gj making her lose a baby. if u didnt want it, then pay ur fking monthly money to her and move on.
there was no reason to post this here either, but u surely earned my disgusts. gj ***.

cant believe ppl need to post this and brag about it, but i guess we all should understand what situation u were in, i mean.. u paid for tickets for a concert <__________> /sarcasm

Dear poster...
User submitted image

by

User submitted image
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-04 12:00:09

It's funny, having been to many concerts (including Slayer), a vast majority of the real rough crazy mosh pit crowds were with the ones that appeal to preteen pussies/emo kids, ie: A7X, Bullet For My Valentine, etc..

Slayer's audience is generally more mature and isn't ridiculously rowdy or unruly as others are despite the genre being Metal.
 Shiva.Whitejune
user: Whitejune
By Shiva.Whitejune 2009-04-04 12:01:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you posting this to win the biggest *** of the year award or something? cuz ur high up there.

Maybe someone should show this to alice's laywers since u just admitted to pushing her making her loose her baby.

Posts like this should never even make this forum.
 Fairy.Conchita
Server: Fairy
user: Conchita
By Fairy.Conchita 2009-04-04 12:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Whitejune said:
Are you posting this to win the biggest *** of the year award or something? cuz ur high up there.

Maybe someone should show this to alice's laywers since u just admitted to pushing her making her loose her baby.

Fairy.Claudus
user: Claudus
By Fairy.Claudus 2009-04-04 12:03:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Conchita said:
Whitejune said:

Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-04-04 12:03:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
Conchita said:
and? why u posting this? i think u're a jerk for pushing her. if u really wanted to go in the pit that badly, go fking alone. gj making her lose a baby. if u didnt want it, then pay ur fking monthly money to her and move on.
there was no reason to post this here either, but u surely earned my disgusts. gj ***.

cant believe ppl need to post this and brag about it, but i guess we all should understand what situation u were in, i mean.. u paid for tickets for a concert <__________> /sarcasm

Dear poster...
User submitted image

by

User submitted image
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-04 12:04:28

I read the first two sentences and already called bs, lol.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-04-04 12:07:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Rowland said:
Anonymous is a virgin by default

By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-04-04 11:51:51

Pretty sure thats not anonymous. ;p
 Fairy.Conchita
By Fairy.Conchita 2009-04-04 12:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

excuse me, but i guess i just dont see the funny or cool in this if it happens to be a joke.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-04 12:09:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Go back to /b and be cools.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-04-04 12:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't care if this story is real or not, you just lost a zillion respect points. Hope someone shows this to Alice's lawyers and you go to jail.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-04-04 12:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Go back to /b and be cools.

Dont know what you're talking about. Sorry.

Conchita said:
excuse me, but i guess i just dont see the funny or cool in this if it happens to be a joke.

Im laughing, thats all that matters. lulz.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-04-04 12:13:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
I don't care if this story is real or not, you just lost a zillion respect points. Hope someone shows this to Alice's lawyers and you go to jail.

No, its not real, just delicious copypasta for trolling ;p
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-04 12:13:16
Link | Quote | Reply

That was directed at Rowland.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-04 12:13:58

Conchita said:

There are many stories like this floating around the internet. They are horrible (sounding) and made to make posters, like you, get all angry and /fume at the OP.

Then people like me come along to make you realize:

User submitted image
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-04-04 12:15:34

4chan much? The guy is trolling, shitty story you should've picked a worse one. 2/10
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-04-04 12:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
Conchita said:

There are many stories like this floating around the internet. They are horrible (sounding) and made to make posters, like you, get all angry and /fume at the OP while the OP laughs his *** off.

User submitted image

Fixed, and yes, He is right ;p
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-04-04 12:17:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Reublucian said:
4chan much? The guy is trolling, shitty story you should've picked a worse one. 2/10

I got results, thats all that matters.

And na, 711.
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-04-04 12:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Horrific story. Although lol@they thought she was just some hardcore fat ***. I thought that once about my friend. And then she had a black baby out of nowhere without any of us even knowing.

But seriously. dunt hit girls. easier to have sex, throw some money at them and run!
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-04-04 12:19:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Let me put it this way.

APRIL FOOLS?!?@!#@!A

GOTCHA!
 Fairy.Conchita
By Fairy.Conchita 2009-04-04 12:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Jiko said:
Haseyo said:
Conchita said:

There are many stories like this floating around the internet. They are horrible (sounding) and made to make posters, like you, get all angry and /fume at the OP while the OP laughs his *** off.

User submitted image

Fixed, and yes, He is right ;p

Okey, I'm sorry I guess. Didn't know that there's people like that who need every single bit of attention they can get :\
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-04-04 12:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Conchita said:
Okey, I'm sorry I guess. Didn't know that there's people like that who need every single bit of attention they can get :\

Been living under a rock your whole life?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2