Who Is Your Least Favorite NM To Fight?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » Who is your least favorite NM to fight?
Who is your least favorite NM to fight?
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Lakshmi.Yumeara
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Yumeara
By Lakshmi.Yumeara 2011-06-30 11:20:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Botulus Rex
 Leviathan.Yogurt
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Yogurt 2011-06-30 11:21:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bukis or just about anything that dooms. even though it can be handled well with plenty of cursna and holy waters its still annoying. And Turul giving a mob half almost half the zone to spawn in gj se and his damn spikes!
 Fenrir.Terminus
Server: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2011-06-30 11:45:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said:
Sand Sweeper.

I see what you did there!
[+]
 Ifrit.Arawn
Server: Ifrit
user: Arawn
By Ifrit.Arawn 2011-06-30 11:48:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
I hate Glavoid. He's not hard, but I've killed the jerk so many times I just never want to see him again.

Tunga is more annoying than hard, but every time anyone says we have to go kill Tunga I feel annoyed before we even get there. He's annoying!

Turul. He refuses to drop my Loki's Kaftan. Actually, the entire blue stagger system irritates me. My best stagger job is thief, but I cannot get all the 'stabbity' time staggers even if I sub rng because not only do I not get all the rng weapon skills, but that leaves no love for polearm stabbities. And no, I'm not going to drag a rng and a drg around by their ears every time I want something that needs blue. I don't want to level mnk up just for blue staggers for blunt time to go along with club, but damn it, I'm going to have to. For crying out loud, I have max TH and there's no reason why TH can't get you there just as decently as blue staggers. >.< Of the gajillion times we've killed Turul, we got that stinking body to drop a grand total of once (and that was not even the only time we got blue, if I recall correctly.) And the guy who won the lot on it sold his account and left like two weeks later. *rage*

Ironclad Executioner. He's quick and easy to kill on a mage job. Of course, that doesn't get much blue action, so the *** won't drop my pluviale. DROP IT DAMMIT. I suppose I'll be able to duo it after I level up mnk just for blue staggers, me mnk for blue and my man mage to kill it. Ugh, mnk.

Thats the most rage I've seen out of you my cat brethren. Keep it up. Hate EVERYTHING!
[+]
 Odin.Skeero
Server: Odin
By Odin.Skeero 2011-06-30 12:17:22
Link | Quote | Reply

When we did our Ukon i just had everyone use earth wyrm atma along with barstone and barpetra, and you can afk kill tunga after red. Dont think petra ever landed the whole time.

Aside from Tunga, i must say that was very annoying at 75 as a pld tank. Constantly stealing your mp and wiping shadows. Then giving birth right in your face. Then said birth grew from baby to toddler right in your face.
 Asura.Shayka
Server: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-06-30 12:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Melo Melo, die die die die die die die die die die die.
This. I HATE Melo Melo.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-30 12:23:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh true, MeloMelo sucks badly.
 Lakshmi.Jesi
user: Jesi
By Lakshmi.Jesi 2011-06-30 15:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I know some of you will make fun of me for it, but Byakko.

One of the reasons was the trip there. People would always die in the tunnels, people would close doors on each other and then the worst part were the lazy people who would die by the entrance outside and demand to be pulled over and raised.

The fight itself wasn't that bad, but when we would spam them back in the day, that 15 minute timer in between sucked. Everyone would go AFK, so you would have to wait for people who weren't back yet and etc etc.

I know they all had 15 minute timers, but that sucked. That 3 minute timer was a God send.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2011-06-30 15:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought the best way to gold chest farm KIs was to get max pearl, max amber, and only about half azure?
 Phoenix.Uzugami
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-06-30 15:34:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Wojo said:
Cerberus.Kaht said:
SkadooshFenrir said:
Gukumatz has to be on the top of my list, due to the sea of invisibles camping it around the clock. As for annoying, Tunga or Amphitrite can rot in hell.

Seriously, don't even bother with him. Peiste skins are incredibly common in gold pyxis. By the time I had finished almace(85), I think we got maybe 2 or 3 guku kills for skins, and that's only because he was up and unclaimed when we were popping sobeks. My LS would typically get around 10 skins in 2 hours from pyxis, which is faster than you could get from guku if you were lucky enough to claim him every single time.

7 hrs burning raptors with max light = 7 skin KI. Ya that's definitely the best way to go.

8hours+ Farming CC pops since heqet was camped to all hell. Got *18* skins and trashed 7 more.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-30 15:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:

Turul. He refuses to drop my Loki's Kaftan. Actually, the entire blue stagger system irritates me. My best stagger job is thief, but I cannot get all the 'stabbity' time staggers even if I sub rng because not only do I not get all the rng weapon skills, but that leaves no love for polearm stabbities. And no, I'm not going to drag a rng and a drg around by their ears every time I want something that needs blue. I don't want to level mnk up just for blue staggers for blunt time to go along with club, but damn it, I'm going to have to. For crying out loud, I have max TH and there's no reason why TH can't get you there just as decently as blue staggers. >.< Of the gajillion times we've killed Turul, we got that stinking body to drop a grand total of once (and that was not even the only time we got blue, if I recall correctly.) And the guy who won the lot on it sold his account and left like two weeks later. *rage*

i grabbed a turul from a group who wiped and they were kind enough to put blue on it for me, was after it for the belt, LK dropped too

i got lucky i guess, haven't seen turul since
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-30 15:40:21
Link | Quote | Reply

ontopic, i'll go with tunga
 Leviathan.Narshe
user: Narshee
By Leviathan.Narshe 2011-06-30 15:40:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bugul Noz.

Petalback Spin can diaf.
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2011-06-30 15:40:34
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no NM I whouldnt want to make suffer by my fists
(=^ェ^=)
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Server: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-06-30 15:41:10
Link | Quote | Reply

my least favorite nm is probably draylo
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-06-30 15:42:03
Link | Quote | Reply

SkadooshFenrir said:
Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Melo Melo

sounds like you could use a source of better damage :D

lol yeah melo is a joke. two competent DDs can easily offset his regen. maybe one even, never tried

Missed this try hard, seriously they just come out of the blue. Look at the title sugarcup, it says "Least favorite NM to fight", does it say hardest NM? Melo Melo is a time sink regardless of what you are doing. One melee DD? lol, have fun whacking at him for a while.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-06-30 15:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

EXCELLENT TIMING
[+]
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
user: Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-06-30 15:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Vadieany
Tunga
Adze

all pretty annoying

P.S. I thought Amphitrite was more annoying than melo melo especially with a bad setup
 Lakshmi.Blacklion
user: Blacklion
By Lakshmi.Blacklion 2011-06-30 15:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

definiately tunga, he's not even that hard just ANNOYING
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2011-06-30 16:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I
HATE
TUNGA

with a burning passion!
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-06-30 16:11:03
Link | Quote | Reply

nope
 Phoenix.Fredjan
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-06-30 16:14:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Agreed about Tunga.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2011-06-30 16:21:45
Link | Quote | Reply

your mom is a tunga!
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-06-30 16:23:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Glavoid and Tunga. Like everyone has said, not hard NMs, just stupid annoying. I'd rather eat a girl out than farm Glavoid. <_<; Ironclad Triturator is pretty annoying, too.
 Bismarck.Recaldy
Server: Bismarck
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2011-06-30 16:35:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Carabosse.

Chloris. (4 KIs to pop? Fk that.)
 Phoenix.Lithical
By Phoenix.Lithical 2011-07-03 19:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

What's so bad about tunga?>.>
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-07-03 19:28:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Hes annoying?
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-03 19:32:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Glavoid and Tunga. Like everyone has said, not hard NMs, just stupid annoying. I'd rather eat a girl out than farm Glavoid. <_<; Ironclad Triturator is pretty annoying, too.
I'd rather eat a girl out than kill any NM.