Anyone Have A FFXI Dream/nightmare?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Anyone have a FFXI dream/nightmare?
Anyone have a FFXI dream/nightmare?
First Page 2

| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-04 10:55:21
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I had a wetdream that I bet 1 gil on a K.club and got it. ><;
 Seraph.Majique
Server: Seraph
user: Majique
By Seraph.Majique 2009-04-04 10:58:32
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao i do at times dream this game ><; i've even had chat logs in dreams for people that i havnt heard on vent ; ; occasionally when i do dream this game, its in a dot.hack kinda format where i am my character stuck in the game... and that aint all bad being a mithra lol XD the worst i've had is being in game and fighting a hoard of soulflayers led by jason vorhee's, pinhead, and pennywise... at least i was able to summon odin, and thats when i knew it was a dream lmao

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-04 11:08:31

I guess the best dream I had relating to FFXI was simply a vivid and in depth dream of real life being well... our lives in Vana Diel. Wouldn't that be awesome if our jobs and purpose was to just go explore the world, kill ***, get cool gear and make money? :D
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-04-04 11:10:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell yea! I had a similar dream, wasnt very vivid, but im still trying to find that place in game that i remember visiting with an ingame friend <.< hint hint lol
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-04 11:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what my life's like in real life! :D

/enddream

Aww.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-04 11:14:23

Mabrook said:
Artemicion said:
Wouldn't that be awesome if our jobs and purpose was to just go explore the world, kill ***, get cool gear and make money? :D

It's called the Army.

LOL, you got me there. So true. But really, I'd love it if RL was indeed like Vana Diel. To have your job and purpose just to be exploring the world and getting by through much more simple means than actually having a working job.
 Seraph.Majique
By Seraph.Majique 2009-04-04 11:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Mabrook said:

Majique said:
lmao i do at times dream this game ><; i've even had chat logs in dreams for people that i havnt heard on vent ; ; occasionally when i do dream this game, its in a dot.hack kinda format where i am my character stuck in the game... and that aint all bad being a mithra lol XD the worst i've had is being in game and fighting a hoard of soulflayers led by jason vorhee's, pinhead, and pennywise... at least i was able to summon odin, and thats when i knew it was a dream lmao

lol that's alot of ***happening right there. Did you die/delvl or you kill them with Odin?

i have died, but my being a mage for 4 years (and other rl hospital experiances) has reraise inbedded into my psyche ><; lol
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-04-04 11:16:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Mabrook said:
Okay, so the thread is self-explanatory.

Did you have any dreams or nightmares of FFXI weather it be today or last year?

------------

Last night I had you can say a nice dream lol.

I dream't I got Hauteclaire from Dynamis-Beaucedine and it went free lot and I won it with a 980 lot lol.

Then in the same dream I dream't I got W.Legs Abj. IDK from where but it was in my inventory lol.

In total I'd say this was a nice dream but woke up to disappointment 8\

if so you need to stop playing if having dreams
 Cerberus.Aydogan
Server: Cerberus
user: Aydogan
By Cerberus.Aydogan 2009-04-04 11:17:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I dream about Argus all the time. Most of the time I don't get the drop, but occasionally I do. The worst part about getting the drop is that I still wake up without a Peacock Amulet :(

The other night I had a dream that my Relic legs or something dropped in Dynamis, and I lotted ~600, but lost to somebody that lotted 1014...wtf?!

I don't have much luck in Dreamland >.<

Post deleted by User.
 Seraph.Majique
By Seraph.Majique 2009-04-04 11:19:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Stanflame said:
Mabrook said:
Okay, so the thread is self-explanatory.

Did you have any dreams or nightmares of FFXI weather it be today or last year?

------------

Last night I had you can say a nice dream lol.

I dream't I got Hauteclaire from Dynamis-Beaucedine and it went free lot and I won it with a 980 lot lol.

Then in the same dream I dream't I got W.Legs Abj. IDK from where but it was in my inventory lol.

In total I'd say this was a nice dream but woke up to disappointment 8\

thanks mom... /end sarcasm
i actually like dreaming the game. it beats dreaming rl ***, like rl friends dieing, being chased by jason vorhees... gdi that happens to me in ffxi dreams nvm ; ; lol
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-04 11:22:48

Well I actually welcome the dreams even if they're relating to FFXI (despite that being abit sad in it's own way). Otherwise I tend to never remember my dreams. Which is pretty much like not having any.

When I was younger my dreams were mostly in black & white yet certain things would keep their color. Kinda like in that movie Sin City. Kinda weird eh? Anyone else have this happen?
 Seraph.Majique
By Seraph.Majique 2009-04-04 11:27:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:

When I was younger my dreams were mostly in black & white yet certain things would keep their color. Kinda like in that movie Sin City. Kinda weird eh? Anyone else have this happen?

not that i can remember, but im sure if i watch sincity at least 10x today i can tonite.... although it'll probally result in me pounding some yellow *** head in the floor of a barn... lol

Post deleted by User.
 Seraph.Majique
By Seraph.Majique 2009-04-04 11:34:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Mabrook said:

I've also read that people that dream in color is very very rare. I do but then again I'm also ambidextrous lol.

crazyness, i always thought black and white dreams were rare. i always dream in color, rarely anything else. and about 50/50 inbetween real life like and toonish, 2D vs. 3D.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-04 11:38:30

Stanflame said:

It's human nature. Of course someone will have dreams about something he/she enjoys. :P
 Asura.Ktjrn
Server: Asura
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-04-04 11:40:13

one time i had this dream that me and my mom were sitting on this dock, just looking out at the sky and stuff talking.. then something flashed in front of me saying Ramuh readies Astral Flow.

first thought: WHAT THE HOLY HELL?

we turn around and there are like 400 ramuhs heading up the freaking dock towards us. i throw my mom in the water and dive in... we sink as far as we can before swimming and another flash in front of me says Ramuh readies Judgement Bolt.

OH ***!

me and my mom swim as fast as we can to get out of all that huge aoe range.. and shortly we find an underwater tunnel and swim through it. it lead to a place kinda similar to nyzul isle with a huge tower (think style of ankgor watt archeticture).

anyway, we get in this place and take the elevator up.. run through this floor and there are freaking clones of my friends, family and coworkers, with their heads down on the desk, dead looking (looking like fomor)

my friend grabs me and pulls us in a room full with my friends, family, etc. telling me to hurry before the siren sounds.

siren sounded and this freaking moaning started, and the clones woke up, and my mom was a paladin, and i was a summoner (i play that job way too damn much), and what we had to do is battle our way through each room to the bottom to get to some portal.

sucks.. because when i was fighting myself i was getting my *** stomped in a str8 up fistfight lol

anyway i eventually woke up with my heart racing. i get this same dream every now and then but.. as long as i play in moderation it doesnt bother me anymore.

Hope you enjoyed my nightmare from FF Hell :)
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-04 11:45:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a nightmare where I was exping one of my mage jobs x_x I'd never do that.
 Seraph.Majique
By Seraph.Majique 2009-04-04 11:48:59
Link | Quote | Reply

zomg Ktjrn! lmao ><; great dream! but,you shoulda been doomed the moment u jumped in the water, cuz lightning charges water ; ; gotta love how logic disapears in dreams lol
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-04-04 12:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Well...dream itself, not really. Maybe once or twice with my RL girlfriend who used to play too. But I occasionally catch myself while driving (while awake, duh) by a cop on the street or freeway, and if I'm a little tipsy or speeding, I think to myself "I wonder if he aggro'd..."
 Seraph.Kat
user: KatOtaku
By Seraph.Kat 2009-04-04 12:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a nightmare. It was during law school finals and I was stressed out. Basically I could not get into class to take the test because of some IT Goblins in front of the door....

Yeah, I woke up and laughed. Did pretty good on the exam too!

Post deleted by User.
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-04-04 12:23:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont remember my dreams.. But according to my girlfriend I make half arsed BLu casting motions.
 Cerberus.Jaxson
Server: Cerberus
user: Jaxson
By Cerberus.Jaxson 2009-04-04 12:27:06
Link | Quote | Reply

My girlfriend and I dream about XI constantly. Usually different things, though we've had dreams at the same time where the same thing happened, like if we've been doing hard core merit partying sometimes we'll both dream that we're still in whatever party. And my narcolepsy has kicked in and made me daydream where its all real before... its the worst when i'm driving or at work.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2009-04-04 12:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I had the worst FFXI nightmare ever...

...I was a loldrg
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-04-04 12:38:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sagittario said:
I had the worst FFXI nightmare ever...

...I was a loldrg

lol sag i wouldnt mock drg with the beastly job levls you got not to mention your awesome ls legion of noob
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-04 13:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Loldrg.
First Page 2