Updated Dynamis 100s Drops??

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » updated dynamis 100s drops??
updated dynamis 100s drops??
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-07 18:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

This just in.
If you dont get TE's it rains 100's.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-08-07 18:33:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
This just in.
If you dont get TE's it rains 100's.
Now everyone *** knows
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-08-07 18:35:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Salnunez said:
No lag he had room and he went in 10 sec after me but not after Aukmilan but he passed it and he lotted it...so yea. but we just gunna quartermaster for last five minutes if SE is going to do this ***.....

SE is going to do what ***?
Stop blaming SE for your shortcomings. There are so many options here:
Have people pass/lot curr in the last 5 mins
Put QM on in last 5 mins
Kick people if they aren't pass/lotting to make sure it falls
Have one person enter 30-45 seconds late. Not like they're gonna miss too much.
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
Server: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-08-07 18:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Had same experience, three nms dropping 100s where only 3/5 tes were gotten, where other times when all 5 te were gotten then the nms were killed not one 100 dropped. They were all staggered with 3/5 te though.
 Siren.Kiyara
Server: Siren
user: Kiyara
By Siren.Kiyara 2011-08-21 14:55:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Haven't seen a 100 piece drop in almost 2 months. KIlled at least 100+ NMs in that time frame and not a single 100 piece. TH7-TH9 all with procs too. Drop rate is just utter ***. Needs to be raised.
 Bahamut.Feisei
Server: Bahamut
user: feifei
By Bahamut.Feisei 2011-08-21 15:00:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Can i play with the two girls in your avatar Kiyara?
 Bahamut.Zangada
Server: Bahamut
user: zangada
By Bahamut.Zangada 2011-08-21 15:02:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I stopped doing nms just cause i waste 15min for 1-3 singles. Never seen a 100 drop from anything.
 Quetzalcoatl.Pyroelf
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Pyroelf
By Quetzalcoatl.Pyroelf 2011-08-21 15:02:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Been doing this since the change, its a flat 5%. Procs do NOT make a difference, and no procs do NOT make a difference. Back in bastok we experienced first hand the randomness. We always did 2-3 NMs while we had our SMN run around getting everything, and afterwords our SMN pulled all 4 NMs to our camp. We had days where we got a hundred or two without all TEs, but we had a few where we got 3 back to back an hour into run.

Its just a flat 5% unaffected by stagger or no stagger.

And trust me, I seen a fair deal of 100s on both stagger and no stagger.

edit: The only staggers I really shot for are on stuff like MNK or NIN NMs where 1) its an easy JA stagger and 2) It is almost certain that someone will die unless you DO stagger. Rest of our staggers came from randomly WSing the NM and getting or our SMN bein bored spell spamming as we killed it. I always shot for "Kill the NM fast so we can get back to other mobs"
 Phoenix.Shadowsonic
Server: Phoenix
user: Tails
By Phoenix.Shadowsonic 2011-09-03 00:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Can anyone actually confirm the TEs being linked to 100 drops off NMs? Looked around on BG the best I could and couldnt find any info on it. Thanks for the help! ^^
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-09-03 00:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Shadowsonic said: »
Can anyone actually confirm the TEs being linked to 100 drops off NMs? Looked around on BG the best I could and couldnt find any info on it. Thanks for the help! ^^

You don't need TE to get 100s from NMs. When I needed to do jeuno win for a friend, I looked and saw how much of a cluster *** it was, so I just sacked NMs to them to get pop. We got three 100s with no TEs.
 Phoenix.Shadowsonic
Server: Phoenix
user: Tails
By Phoenix.Shadowsonic 2011-09-03 00:35:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »
You don't need TE to get 100s from NMs. When I needed to do jeuno win for a friend, I looked and saw how much of a cluster *** it was, so I just sacked NMs to them to get pop. We got three 100s with no TEs.

Interesting, been doing Dyna almost everyday since new system and havnt seen a single 100 drop killing on average 3NMs per run with TH on all.. But this is good to know.
Would Jeuno be the best if were just camping mainly NMs? Hear Jeuno has the easiest access to them.
Thanks for the Infomation!
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-09-03 00:54:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »

Interesting, been doing Dyna almost everyday since new system and havnt seen a single 100 drop killing on average 3NMs per run with TH on all.. But this is good to know.
Would Jeuno be the best if were just camping mainly NMs? Hear Jeuno has the easiest access to them.
Thanks for the Infomation!

Ya it has NMs galore. But its the biggest cluster *** you've ever seen...will need more than 3 people though.
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-09-03 01:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

In the last month of doing Dynamis I've seen;

3 M.silvers off DL
2 Bynes off DL
4 L.jade from MNK NM in Windurst
5 M.silver from NIN NM in San'Doria
2 M.silver from Zone boss(Sandy), we proc'd both adds, killed them(only dropped O.bronze x4)
5/5 TE every time.

A friend of mine who farms just as often as I do, but not the same ***doesn't have the same luck :/ and that's all it is, just luck.
 Fenrir.Crystenne
Server: Fenrir
user: Crysten
By Fenrir.Crystenne 2011-09-28 09:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Luck is luck, I've gotten 5 100 Bynes in my last two Bastok runs but only 1 Silverpiece from my last two Sandys with stagger, TH and all time extensions on every NM.

Seems the new cool thing to do for 100s is try for white staggers in CoP zones now, either way.
 Sylph.Deathknight
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Deathknight 2011-09-28 10:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been known that it's simply TH/Central Limit Theorem.

Only exception is now in the dream dynas.