What The Hell Odin.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » What the hell Odin.
What the hell Odin.
 Ifrit.Phlow
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Phlow
By Ifrit.Phlow 2011-05-12 19:32:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry if you already saw this in the screenshots portion of this website, but I have a legitimate question to Odinians.

What the hell Odin. What the hell.

This was the first convo I had on Odin. Btw, he is male & I am male. Waiting for my c*&k ring.
[+]
 Ifrit.Arawn
user: Arawn
By Ifrit.Arawn 2011-05-12 19:47:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Sir. Might I suggest that you quickly become accustomed to men trying to marry you when you seem so amenable to it!

Why, you should be ashamed of yourself leading this poor man astray. If you were not homosexual and did not desire to get married, tell him straight... or if straight is not your preferred method of telling him, tell him... bi... curious... tri? Well, whatever your preferred method, tell him.

Why, if I were a man seeking immediate marriage to strangers I'd take your quest as a sign of playing hard to get.

Also, please tell me where the Dragons of Marriage reform are located. I wish to slay them. I know one of them is located in the Dangruf Wadi by the salty body of water. Oodah is the name, right? Where is the other?

Edit: Also, would Toe Rings suffice? I have slain many a cockatrice and nary a one has a ring that would fit itself.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-05-12 20:00:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Why I'll be monkey's uncle! Of course he took you right up on that deal, as you of course forgot to mention that he'll also need to build an add-on to your mog house and will need to charm Tunga so he can be the non-finger ring bearer. Convincing Prishe to be the flower girl won't be hard, but he also must brave the dangerous Salaheem's Sentinels to get Naja in as the maid of honor. Naja is not to be underestimated, why, she might take his head clean off!
 Ifrit.Arawn
user: Arawn
By Ifrit.Arawn 2011-05-12 20:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Abyssea Prishe or Our Prishe? Because one of them will tell you to shove it somewhere the rings don't shine (or go for that matter). I'm sure abyssea Prishe is about as lonely as can be and would go for some cake.

Who would give the lovely couple their vows, anyway? I'm sure one of the San D'orian princes would be thrilled. Pieuje always struck me as a... left handed batter if you would.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-05-12 20:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

We'll certainly have to send him after Our Prishe. Can't make it TOO easy on the fella, a quest for our fair OP's hand in marriage must be of intense difficulty!

I can arrange the bridesmaid's dresses and color scheme if you like. I'm thinking hot pink dresses with ruffles and 5-foot diameter bustles, and then groomsmen's tuxes to match!

As for color scheme for the rest, pink ribbon decorations to match the attendants' formal wear and hunter-safety orange flowers for the bride when he gets back from his quest. Perfect!
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-05-12 20:14:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Headstrong said:
and i thought stuff like this only happens if you're a mithra and talk to machorz :O

anyways the best of luck for your pirate wedding, sounds awesome to me!

:D

Oh dear, is that what Machorz is thinking when he checks my bazaar? /flee and /hide! lol ^^
 Ifrit.Phlow
user: Phlow
By Ifrit.Phlow 2011-05-12 20:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Headstrong said:
and i thought stuff like this only happens if :D

(i don't have my pirate panties yet)
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2011-05-12 20:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
Odin.Headstrong said:
and i thought stuff like this only happens if you're a mithra and talk to machorz :O

anyways the best of luck for your pirate wedding, sounds awesome to me!

:D

Oh dear, is that what Machorz is thinking when he checks my bazaar? /flee and /hide! lol ^^
you're a mithra ? :O i think i remember you to be hume but not sure.. never really meet you ig xD
idk i remember a time when machorz would just go around and ask every mithra if they want to get married ^^; mantras included..
he ended up marrying an elf tho i think
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-05-12 20:29:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a Mithra. ^^ Model 7B-->

But I run around with a pair of humes, Rues and Bojang.
By zahrah 2011-05-12 20:33:03
Link | Quote | Reply

You mean there are still female mithras? LOL!
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2011-05-12 20:33:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
I'm a Mithra. ^^ Model 7B-->

But I run around with a pair of humes, Rues and Bojang.

ah ok i apologize D: guess i need glasses ~.~

then /flee and /hide might be a good idea if you see the garka around xD
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-05-12 20:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Heh, yeah, when I first started playing and made my character, I had no idea that most mithras were guys, or that I was making a character that would be assumed to be a manthra. It's all good though!

Aww Headstrong, you are fine. No glasses necessary. ^^ The one time I talked to you, I zoned out of mog and you were afk. I said hi and then insta-fled, so I was long gone before you came back so you never got to see me. /comfort.
By zahrah 2011-05-12 20:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply

At least you have the luxury of knowing that most guys expect a mithra to be a manthra now.

My RL buddy had a mithra called Sabre when we first started playing. She regretted that decision after running into a boat load of teen-age boys who flocked to her when they found out she was actually a girl. Boys and their mithra fantasies! LOL!
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2011-05-12 20:43:11
Link | Quote | Reply

i think i never saw that tell ~.~ well hi liela!

idk i guess you can never be sure unless you talked to the person on some kind of voicechat >:

i met at least two male elvaan played by females and one female galka btw :O