Looking For Website Help Make Of An New Topbanner.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Fan-Art » Looking for website help make of an new topbanner.
Looking for website help make of an new topbanner.
 Unicorn.Tessy
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-04-28 09:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello everyone,

I'm updating my entier LS site due to adding in more events such as Abyssea, Dynamis & Einherjar. So I wanted to get an fresh new looks for the site, but when it comes down to FFXI theme, topbanner building I'm far from great. So thats why I once again turn to you for Ideas, suggestions, you basic have free hands aslong it can in a natural way fit the current theme and colors. Unless someone can make me an enthier theme :P Nah to much for asking, but I love an new topbanner if anyone have the time and make us one.

Last Topbanner was made by Calene here on FFXIAH, but I like to have several inputs even tough I'm very glad for her work :)

Either post here or send me an PM.

The size for the Topbanner can MAX be 200kb yeah I know silly, tryed for years to make them upgrade this. But if you look on the site now you see that the topbanner is not filling the entier frame, so as close possible I'd like that to.

Once again huge thank you for your helping hands.

Our website is located >> here
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-04-28 14:17:09
Link | Quote | Reply

bump :)
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-05-02 02:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Still looking to see if any artist could help me gain a new topbanner for our new updated site and content. Thank you!