Welcome To Odinfrit!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Welcome to Odinfrit!
Welcome to Odinfrit!
 Ifrit.Mtaru
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Stacks
By Ifrit.Mtaru 2011-03-15 01:00:16
Link | Quote | Reply

In the downtime I've been looking pretty lazily for info on Odin. Aside from:

Don't Play During JP Primetime
    Get La Theine Empyreans done on Ifrit
    Crowded
    I here plad is a jerb ovr thur wut???

What else should the good people of Ifrit know about you guys? I took a peek at the top shells of Odin and I'm a bit intimidated and surprised by the number of bodies in your top LSes.

What approximately are the numbers like in Abyssea and Server-wide during peak hours? Does a pick-up (shout) culture exist? Are there any names that should immediately hit my BLIST? WILL I BE ABLE TO TALK TO JOACHIM?!

If anyone from the other side is interested, the only time you might have competition on Ifrit in Abyssea is JP Friday and Saturday, and even then it's usually only the new zones. AFAIK we don't have many big LSes like the ones in your top-ranked (Abyssea helps etc). Peak JP time we'll have around 1200-1800 players online. Weekdays cap at around 1000. Abyssea is empty from the time the JPs go to sleep until around 7pm EST.

WELCOME TO ODINFRIT!
     Odin.Zicdeh
    Server: Odin
    By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-03-15 01:12:50
    Link | Quote | Reply

It's just Odin., your server, along with your server's name, are going to get baleeted.

Anyway, Welcome to Odin, I hope you like Germans and Japanese, it's damn near the Axis restored in there, and just like back then, they still don't work together.
     Odin.Khair
    user: Halidar
    By Odin.Khair 2011-03-15 01:21:50
    Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
    I hope you like Germans and Japanese, it's damn near the Axis restored in there, and just like back then, they still don't work together.

This, so much.

Also, if you end up going for the same trade popped NM as any other group, get ready for it being treated as if it were an HNM.
     Ifrit.Zerovirus
    Server: Ifrit
    user: Vextra
    By Ifrit.Zerovirus 2011-03-15 01:24:29
    Link | Quote | Reply

How is abyssea during JP offtime?
     Odin.Artanis
    user: Artanis
    By Odin.Artanis 2011-03-15 01:27:23
    Link | Quote | Reply

Couple shells run during the NA primetime but not enough to cover everything like the JP primetime. Expect alot of competition for poppable and time spawn NMs as many JPs are low manning them around the clock.