New Dragonball Z Series (with PICZ)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Fan-Art » New Dragonball Z series (with PICZ)
New Dragonball Z series (with PICZ)
First Page 2
 Asura.Sandolphon
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-12 13:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

We all know that Akira Toriyama's Dragonball series and realted spin-offs are among the best products of Japanese animation ever created...ever. And most of us, if not all of us live our lives everyday beneath the hanging gloom that was the final episode of Dragonball GT. Don't get me wrong, the final GT episode was...AWESOME, but it was also sad because there would be no more chronicles of the life of Goku.

Therefore, and I'm getting to the point now, I have created an idea for a new Dragonball series. It's called "Dragonbroll Zero Saga: Brunks". Basically its about Broly and how he somehow comes back to life and starts fusing with everyone, and creates a huge cluster ***. Then Goten finds out about some new balls called the "Dragonbrolls" (basically Dragonballs but instead of stars it has pictures of Broly raging.) and with these "brolls" he summons Broly Timelord, master of the universe.

Here's some concept art of some of the main characters.

I used my extensive knowledge and expertise with popular video and cgi editing software to create these images.

Here's Brochalas Cage, the right-hand man of Broly Timelord.Here's another cool character, "Brogue", for when Broly goes into the X-men Universe somewhere in the third season.This here is Chibi Broku, what had happened was...Broly first fuses with Trunks and creates Brunks, and then uses Trunks' time machine to go back to the future and then to the past to fuse with Chibi Goku to make Chibi BROKU.And um, this is when Bulma, who somehow fell asleep and woke up in a different time (time travel is heavily involved in this series) and has to fuse with either Piccolo or Kami, some green guy to make this powerful monster...BULMALO!And lastly, this is one of the ultimate Fusions in the final season or maybe in the second to last or second to first season. POH-KU.In conclusion research for this series has taken me months and I feel I have a solid place to begin work or at least pitching the idea to Funimation. I think a friend of mine has some more concept art that she made, so I'll see if I can get her to post them in here.

Thanks for listening, and all suggestions will be catalogued.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2011-03-12 14:04:43
Link | Quote | Reply

You are without a doubt, the worst troll ever.
[+]
 Leviathan.Novax
Server: Leviathan
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-03-12 14:06:23
Link | Quote | Reply

O | < before

| O <after

You crossed the line bro.

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-12 14:07:41
Link | Quote | Reply

He is from Asura
[+]
 Cerberus.Rictor
user: Spoon
By Cerberus.Rictor 2011-03-12 14:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Novax said:
O | < before

| O <after

You crossed the line bro.

This was vastly funnier, and more creative, than OP.

Edit: that was way too hard to quote properly
[+]
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-12 14:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said:
Even if I was trolling, I highly doubt this makes me the worst troll ever. Don't give me a place in the universe I haven't earned.
[+]
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-12 14:10:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll get right on posting those pictures I made for the Dragonbroll series.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-12 14:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
He is from Asura
He is from Sylph.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-03-12 14:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Even lamer topic than the last one.
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-12 14:18:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
Even lamer topic than the last one.
Some people want to see more of Goku. You obviously don't...and that's cool. But some are glad that visionaries like me are out here fighting the hard fight, creating new content, updates, and...uh...battle scenarios.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-03-12 14:23:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Everything sounds like a great idea when you're high.
[+]
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-12 14:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Alright. Here's some of my concept art. Made this stuff a long time ago, and the idea for the series is Phone and I's brainchild. It came about from a long night of soda and adderall binging and it is quite possibly the most genius thing I've ever participated in.

The series takes place aproximately 20 years after (and before considering there's lots of time travel) Dragon Ball AF.

Here's one of the main characters: BRUNKS.

Here's BRUKEM

BROTENKS

Picture explains it all:

FRUNKS
and that's most of my concept art. let me know what you think of it and please leave some suggestions for the series because we have a lot more to add before we pitch it to FUNimation.
[+]
 Phoenix.Ingraham
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2011-03-12 14:36:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Does this take place between episode 315 and the 9th movie, or is this wedged in as a gaiden series in an alternate timeline involving a what if scenario during the final episode of the Freiza Arc leading to a different outcome near the end of the GT episodes?

This is very important to me, I need to know if this is canon.
[+]
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-12 15:00:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Ingraham said:
Does this take place between episode 315 and the 9th movie, or is this wedged in as a gaiden series in an alternate timeline involving a what if scenario during the final episode of the Freiza Arc leading to a different outcome near the end of the GT episodes?

Of course Dragonbroll Zero Saga: Brunks is canon. Let me explain.

I don't blame you for being confused, because the timeline is very confusing at times. Dragonbroll Zero Saga: Brunks begins, if you want to get technical, the moment Bulma from the alternate timeline creates the Time Machine that Trunks uses to go back in time and save all the Z fighters. So, the series ultimately begins after the movie Dragon Ball Z: The History of Trunks. Let me explain, Broly from the alternate timeline comes to Earth and pretty much kills everyone effortlessly, because all the Z fighters are already dead. The only Z fighter he goes up against is Trunks, who he pretty much oneshots for 235,575dmg. This leaves Broly very unsatisfied, and leaves him to wander the now desolate Earth by his lonesome. One day, while wandering, Broly discovers Bulma's time machine and hops inside without knowing how it works. The Time Machine takes him to the very moment where the Z Fighters learn how to Fuse in the Majin Buu saga. Of course, now that he's in the "Real" timeline (the one where the Z-fighters are still alive) he comes against some opposition (being the Z-fighters and later on all the Buus), but this is no problem for him. He oneshots all of them and is left once again in a world that is completely unsatifying to him, because there is no one left that can give him a good fight. SO after a good bit of tinkering with the time machine, Broly (who now knows how to fuse with others) goes back in time once again to the point where Trunks is battling Cell. Broly oneshots Cell and then forces himself onto Trunks, fusing with him and thus becoming BRUNKS. From here forward, BRUNKS uses his Time Machine to go to different points in time and kill things over and over again.

Meanwhile, in an alternate timeline, the same Broly that discovered how to fuse took a different path and traveled in time to a different point in the Dragonball timeline and fused with someone else. MEANWHILE, in an alternate timeline, the same Broly that discovered how to fuse took a different path and traveled in time to a different point in time in the Dragonball timeline and fused with someone else... you see, this is where the story really gets going, because from the moment Broly learned how to fuse and learned how to use the Time Machine correctly, he created an endless stream of ALTERNATE Brolys who knew all the same ***he knew, and used it in different ways. Therefore, creating endless fusions of Broly + some-other-main/supporting-character.
By Spencyono 2011-03-12 15:04:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I think they should make a DBJS ~ Dragonball Jersey Shore
[+]
 Leviathan.Novax
Server: Leviathan
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-03-12 15:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Think my head asploded
[+]
 Phoenix.Ingraham
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2011-03-12 15:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh man, I thought this was gonna be another Vegeta wankfest like with that Chrono Trigger time travelling crossover too. Terrible use of the Epoch and Capsule Corp tech.

Glad Broly is getting the attention he deserves.

Spencyono said:
I think they should make a DBJS ~ Dragonball Jersey Shore
[+]
 Sylph.Nadalie
Server: Sylph
user: Hiroyuki
By Sylph.Nadalie 2011-03-12 15:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said:
 Ifrit.Arawn
Server: Ifrit
user: Arawn
By Ifrit.Arawn 2011-03-12 15:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

............. .. . .
 Ragnarok.Mythik
Server: Ragnarok
user: HarneyXxX
By Ragnarok.Mythik 2011-03-12 15:40:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I felt my IQ drop when I clicked on this thread.
[+]
 Cerberus.Ultimatrunks
By Cerberus.Ultimatrunks 2011-03-12 15:48:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Wtf is wrong with you guys. Some of those pics are HILARIOUS. Bulmalo XDXD Don't know the older threads but idc this is nowhere near a troll.
Either the guy calling this thread a troll was a troll or he just confused sarcasm with troll
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-12 15:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

What I don't get is if you wanted to see Goku and his hijinx all crazy like, why wouldn't you make a story about a the endless reality of that?
I mean hell it's already thought of since I said it, and that's all that matters since magically Broly is going to be oriented towards the time machine conveniently in one moment and time because trunks lingered about waiting for his arrival.

You see, you can make a lot of things man.
It's easy to imagine a whole bunch of ***and throw in time travel and the whole multiverse theme...but it seems like it's more oriented towards broly than anything.

OH lets say!
the first time trunks comes back to warn goku he just takes goku with him back in time and they kill dr. gero.

you see with this multiverse clause in line you can make each character adopt whatever personality or action you wish just due to the fact that there is going to be a separate universe for every different choice.
so honestly this is all just silly masturbation, if it's a troll thanks.
i'm stoned enough to be amused by it lol.
[+]
By vinvv 2011-03-12 15:49:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ultimatrunks said:
Wtf is wrong with you guys. Some of those pics are HILARIOUS. Bulmalo XDXD Don't know the older threads but idc this is nowhere near a troll.
Either the guy calling this thread a troll was a troll or he just confused sarcasm with troll

you have trunks in your name, your opinion doesn't count.
[+]
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-12 15:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
What I don't get is if you wanted to see Goku and his hijinx all crazy like, why wouldn't you make a story about a the endless reality of that?
I mean hell it's already thought of since I said it, and that's all that matters since magically Broly is going to be oriented towards the time machine conveniently in one moment and time because trunks lingered about waiting for his arrival.

It's easy to imagine a whole bunch of ***and throw in time travel and the whole multiverse theme...but it seems like it's more oriented towards broly than anything.

OH lets say!
the first time trunks comes back to warn goku he just takes goku with him back in time and they kill dr. gero.

you see with this multiverse clause in line you can make each character adopt whatever personality or action you wish just due to the fact that there is going to be a separate universe for every different choice.

Yeah. I think you summed it quite nicely. I don't see how this devalues the new series though.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-12 15:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

vinvv said:
Cerberus.Ultimatrunks said:

you have trunks in your name, your opinion doesn't count.
dude!
seriously.
he was being sarcastic, lay off!
[+]
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-12 15:57:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ashleh said:
Phoenix.Ingraham said:

I don't blame you for being confused, because the timeline is very confusing at times. Dragonbroll Zero Saga: Brunks begins, if you want to get technical, the moment Bulma from the alternate timeline creates the Time Machine that Trunks uses to go back in time and save all the Z fighters. So, the series ultimately begins after the movie Dragon Ball Z: The History of Trunks. Let me explain, Broly from the alternate timeline comes to Earth and pretty much kills everyone effortlessly, because all the Z fighters are already dead. The only Z fighter he goes up against is Trunks, who he pretty much oneshots for 235,575dmg. This leaves Broly very unsatisfied, and leaves him to wander the now desolate Earth by his lonesome. One day, while wandering, Broly discovers Bulma's time machine and hops inside without knowing how it works. The Time Machine takes him to the very moment where the Z Fighters learn how to Fuse in the Majin Buu saga. Of course, now that he's in the "Real" timeline (the one where the Z-fighters are still alive) he comes against some opposition (being the Z-fighters and later on all the Buus), but this is no problem for him. He oneshots all of them and is left once again in a world that is completely unsatifying to him, because there is no one left that can give him a good fight. SO after a good bit of tinkering with the time machine, Broly (who now knows how to fuse with others) goes back in time once again to the point where Trunks is battling Cell. Broly oneshots Cell and then forces himself onto Trunks, fusing with him and thus becoming BRUNKS. From here forward, BRUNKS uses his Time Machine to go to different points in time and kill things over and over again.

Meanwhile, in an alternate timeline, the same Broly that discovered how to fuse took a different path and traveled in time to a different point in the Dragonball timeline and fused with someone else. MEANWHILE, in an alternate timeline, the same Broly that discovered how to fuse took a different path and traveled in time to a different point in time in the Dragonball timeline and fused with someone else... you see, this is where the story really gets going, because from the moment Broly learned how to fuse and learned how to use the Time Machine correctly, he created an endless stream of ALTERNATE Brolys who knew all the same ***he knew, and used it in different ways. Therefore, creating endless fusions of Broly + some-other-main/supporting-character.
And somewhere in there Broly completely forgot about Goten, who's off reading or doing some other pussy ***. He happens upon an old book about the Dragonbrolls. He uses this to summon Broly Timelord when...things happen.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-12 15:57:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ashleh said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

OH lets say!

Yeah. I think you summed it quite nicely. I dunno see how this devalues the new series though.
I don't think it devalues it.
It just makes me want to know...
Why Broly?
AND HOLY HELL!
why stop at the dragon ball universe?
why not expand it into all of your other favorite animted shows!!!!!

double edit:
which is why i call it masturbation.
you are masturbating akira toriyama to be precise.

[+]
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-12 16:00:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sandolphon said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Phoenix.Ingraham said:

And somewhere in there Broly completely forgot about Goten, who's off reading or doing some other pussy ***. He happens upon an old book about the Dragonbrolls. He uses this to summon Broly Timelord when...things happen.

Hold up. I thought Broly Timelord showed up because all the alternate universe Brolys and Broly-fusions were tearing a hole in spacetime and Broly Timelord appeared to fix it?

@vin: obviously you didn't look through my concept art, because there's clearly a picture of BRUKEM (Broly fused with Duke Nukem).
First Page 2