FFX The Movie (with Picz)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
346 users online
Forum » Everything Else » Fan-Art » FFX The Movie (with picz)
FFX The Movie (with picz)
First Page 2 3
 Asura.Sandolphon
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1093
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-10 17:06:16
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ok, so I'm a huge FFX fan, I love all the characters and I believe its the best game ever made. And with that being said I have always believed that it should be made into a film. But theres one problem...

I hate Hollywood. They always tend to butcher good things when they turn them into movies (The Godfather anyone?). So, here is my presentation of what a good FFX movie would consist of, cast wise. Because casting is a VERY important part of making the movie good and FFX deserves an ALL-STAR cast.

I used my extensive knowledge and expertise with popular video editing and cgi software to render these images.

First off, Wakka. He was a hard one to cast, I mean he's pretty much the main character. But after extensive contemplation I decided to go with the ever-popular Will Ferrell.The second most important character, to me, is Kimahri. Luckily it was a no-brainer choosing who would play him, obviously Ron Perlman. Another important character is Seymour Guado. For the part of Seymour I really think SE should go with John Travolta.And how could I forget the epitome of badass...Auron?!? At first I thought I'd go with Alec Baldwin, but now I realize that Bruce Willis was born to play Auron.And last but not least, Tidus, the guy on the cover, the cool kid, the tough guy, the ladies man, the hipster, the sword wielder. For the part of Tidus I went a little more obscure with the relatively unknown Matther Mcconaughey. (I didn't bother shopping this one because he just looks the part au natural.)
Also, some pics I didn't make because I'm not sure about the choices were:

Angelina Jolie as Lulu
Jim Carrey as every summon
and "The Situation" as "Seymour Guido", a character I invented because I felt Seymour lacked depth. Seymour Guido is Seymours Guido brother, boy imagine the shenanigans that will ensue!

Anyway, let me know what you think, and feel free to make your own improvements. ^^
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 16220
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-03-10 17:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply
 
The ***?
[+]
Offline
Posts: 32551
By Artemicion 2011-03-10 17:09:12
Link | Quote | Reply
 
What is this, I don't even.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
Posts: 15050
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-10 17:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Valefor.Prothescar said:
The ***?
Asura
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
Offline
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Clinpachi
Posts: 2680
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-03-10 17:09:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
whats going on in this thread~
 Asura.Calatilla
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Calatilla
Posts: 2507
By Asura.Calatilla 2011-03-10 17:10:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I wanna see Angelina as Lulu...
 Phoenix.Ingraham
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
Posts: 963
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2011-03-10 17:10:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
90s Meg Ryan as Tidus for the more tender scenes.



HAW HAW HAW HAW
[+]
 Lakshmi.Seoha
Offline
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Mameshiba
Posts: 587
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-03-10 17:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply
 


Also goddamn yeah! Meg Ryan for Tidus!
[+]
 Asura.Sandolphon
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1093
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-10 17:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Phoenix.Ingraham said:
90s Meg Ryan as Tidus for the more tender scenes.

This is good.
 Asura.Yojimmbo
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Yojimmbo
Posts: 1210
By Asura.Yojimmbo 2011-03-10 17:13:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Ok, so I'm a huge FFX fan, I love all the characters and I believe its the best game ever made. And with that being said I have always believed that it should be made into a film. But theres one problem... I hate Hollywood. They always tend to butcher good things when they turn them into movies (The Godfather anyone?). So, here is my presentation of what a good FFX movie would consist of, cast wise. Because casting is a VERY important part of making the movie good and FFX deserves an ALL-STAR cast. I used my extensive knowledge and expertise with popular video editing and cgi software to render these images. First off, Wakka. He was a hard one to cast, I mean he's pretty much the main character. But after extensive contemplation I decided to go with the ever-popular Will Ferrell. The second most important character, to me, is Kimahri. Luckily it was a no-brainer choosing who would play him, obviously Ron Perlman. Another important character is Seymour Guado. For the part of Seymour I really think SE should go with John Travolta. And how could I forget the epitome of badass...Auron?!? At first I thought I'd go with Alec Baldwin, but now I realize that Bruce Willis was born to play Auron. And last but not least, Tidus, the guy on the cover, the cool kid, the tough guy, the ladies man, the hipster, the sword wielder. For the part of Tidus I went a little more obscure with the relatively unknown Matther Mcconaughey. (I didn't bother shopping this one because he just looks the part au natural.) Also, some pics I didn't make because I'm not sure about the choices were: Angelina Jolie as Lulu Jim Carrey as every summon and "The Situation" as "Seymour Guido", a character I invented because I felt Seymour lacked depth. Seymour Guido is Seymours Guido brother, boy imagine the shenanigans that will ensue! Anyway, let me know what you think, and feel free to make your own improvements. ^^
Read it... Saw the the actors you picked.... *** lame dude. Usually i'm in a cheerfull Taru mood, but upon reading this I came to the conclusion that, you saying you hate hollywood cause they butcher things>>> Your choices as actors to play chars from FFX are fail. Not to say that they are lame actors, just that your choices are lol, in turn you butchered FFX all on your own. /toss my two gil
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Sect
Posts: 6383
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-03-10 17:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Sandolphon said:

They always tend to butcher good things when they turn them into movies (The Godfather anyone?).

I was interested until you said this.

The Godfather is probably one of the best made movies of all time and was very close to the book.
[+]
 Sylph.Spency
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Spencyono
Posts: 6969
By Sylph.Spency 2011-03-10 17:14:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Will Farrel is awful.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 1101
By sandolphonasura 2011-03-10 17:15:07
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:

They always tend to butcher good things when they turn them into movies (The Godfather anyone?).

I was interested until you said this.

The Godfather is probably one of the best made movies of all time and was very close to the book.

Wait, there's a book?
[+]
 Asura.Yojimmbo
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Yojimmbo
Posts: 1210
By Asura.Yojimmbo 2011-03-10 17:17:31
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Calatilla said:
I wanna see Angelina as Lulu...
Angelina is played out and tired dude lol Even Speilberg (mt?) was thining about getting her for the new GITS movie but after careful consideration and pressure from a fan base centered in the net, he changed his mind cause she prolly only has a few years left in her at best. She lost her looks after 2007 imo.
 Asura.Sandolphon
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1093
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-10 17:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Also theres gunna be like a humorous part, where Seymour goes out of town and while he's away, Seymour Guido renames Guadosalam to "Guido Salon" and tricks Auron into getting a spray tan.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Sect
Posts: 6383
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-03-10 17:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply
 
sandolphonasura said:
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:

They always tend to butcher good things when they turn them into movies (The Godfather anyone?).

I was interested until you said this.

The Godfather is probably one of the best made movies of all time and was very close to the book.

Wait, there's a book?

o_________________________________________________o

I think I'm being whooshed all over.


 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14155
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-10 17:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:

They always tend to butcher good things when they turn them into movies (The Godfather anyone?).

I was interested until you said this.

The Godfather is probably one of the best made movies of all time and was very close to the book.
I never saw the appeal in it. Obviously it's a good movie since sooo many people will say pretty much the same thing you just did, but I personally never liked it.
[+]
 Asura.Yojimmbo
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Yojimmbo
Posts: 1210
By Asura.Yojimmbo 2011-03-10 17:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
sandolphonasura said:
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
They always tend to butcher good things when they turn them into movies (The Godfather anyone?).
I was interested until you said this. The Godfather is probably one of the best made movies of all time and was very close to the book.
Wait, there's a book?
o_________________________________________________o I think I'm being whooshed all over.
The Godfather by Mario Puzo released in 1969
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: xdudemanx
Posts: 2014
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2011-03-10 17:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
[+]
 Caitsith.Ravant
Offline
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Ravant
Posts: 166
By Caitsith.Ravant 2011-03-10 17:24:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Jim Carrey as every summon

LOL'd
[+]
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: xdudemanx
Posts: 2014
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2011-03-10 17:25:11
Link | Quote | Reply
 
ffx was my favorite final fantasy also aside of tactics but im pretty sure hollywood would butcher it like u said
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: xdudemanx
Posts: 2014
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2011-03-10 17:25:28
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Caitsith.Ravant said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Jim Carrey as every summon

LOL'd
lmfao!
 Asura.Yojimmbo
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Yojimmbo
Posts: 1210
By Asura.Yojimmbo 2011-03-10 17:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
They always tend to butcher good things when they turn them into movies (The Godfather anyone?).
I was interested until you said this. The Godfather is probably one of the best made movies of all time and was very close to the book.
I never saw the appeal in it. Obviously it's a good movie since sooo many people will say pretty much the same thing you just did, but I personally never liked it.
I concur, people actually get offended when I tell them that Godfather was mediocre compared to the book. Or..... wait for it..... That Scarface was actually a good movie, I think it sucked arse, thats right I said it,what? An Italian doing a bad Cuban accent and I'm to believe the story ><
/toss my two cents
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Sect
Posts: 6383
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-03-10 17:27:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
OP said that it was butchered.

It wasn't anywhere close to as amazing as the book, but it was very far from being butchered and as a movie was terrific alone. The book was just that damn good.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Offline
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
Posts: 15542
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-10 17:27:41
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Heath Ledger would do a good Tidus or Justin Bieber.
or the one cliche blonde guy that does cheesy movise.
i dunno which one..cuz they r...all da saem anymo.
 Odin.Hevans
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
Posts: 223
By Odin.Hevans 2011-03-10 17:28:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
meg ryan has the look, but who else other than matthey mcconaughey has the abysmal acting skills to pull off the laughing scene.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14155
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-10 17:29:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Heath Ledger would do a good Tidus.
This isn't a movie about Diablo.. FF doesn't have Necromancers (well I've never heard of one anyways.. I've only played a few of the games).
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2042
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-03-10 17:29:02
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Very nice.
 Siren.Vise
Offline
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Vise
Posts: 65
By Siren.Vise 2011-03-10 17:30:12
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Many lols was had at this good job, just what I needed after getting home from work, good job.
 Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
Posts: 230
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2011-03-10 17:31:11
Link | Quote | Reply
 
No. I loved ffx as it is, but no movie.
First Page 2 3
Log in to post.