Dynamis Reborn!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dynamis Reborn!
Dynamis Reborn!
 Bahamut.Alukat
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2011-03-08 15:28:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
None of these adjustments matter at this point, and it doesn't look like they're adjusting Dynamis to make it more enjoyable. It looks more like they're trying to get over with it by letting people finish with their relics faster and call it quits on the event.

At this point my question is, why not simply let the NMs drop fully completed Relic weapons?

Cause for every relic made, one account is lost.

Accounts will be lost either way if they keep speeding up the "Game Over, Congratulations you beat everything in the game in 1 week" process.

yep.
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-08 15:33:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Hold your horses people. This isn't the final update info by far.

This ***is in it's infancy so stop crying over it until it's at least in the upcoming update notes
You're gonna hafta do better than that! /whine
Don't make me turn this car around and spank you in front of everyone!
 Cerberus.Zandra
Server: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2011-03-08 15:43:04
Link | Quote | Reply

This is most interesting, will more frequency and lower enter fees = lower currency cost. Seems silly to think otherwise esp if we get to 95 by the time they do it. The BIG question i have now is......

Do I liquidate my amassed fortune of currency?

Suggestions are welcome....
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2011-03-08 15:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

If this means they are instancing dynamis, cool. If it means a WOE style... Feel sorry for organized ls's now.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Matzilla
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-08 15:50:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Sekundes said:
If this means they are instancing dynamis, cool. If it means a WOE style... Feel sorry for organized ls's now.

O hell yeah WoE style
[+]
Server: Siren
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2011-03-11 02:37:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.

It sounds like they are going to make dynamis abyssea like

I could see them adjusting the placement of mobs in the zone and making it more friendly to a regular 6 man pt than it currently is.
(I'm looking at you wall of death in xarc >:U)

I could see clusters of mobs that respawn quickly.. which drop all the relic gear as well as triggers for attestations.. maybe upgrade or farm KI's for dynamis lord or w/e.

Sounds interesting and would give a reason for a casual group to go to dynamis now without the need for any planning.. much like abyssea :o

Sounds like a positive change to an outdated event.. at least it won't be such a hassle getting those few pieces of useful gear from it anymore :o
[+]
 Asura.Echandra
Server: Asura
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2011-03-30 23:06:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's hope that they are seperate instances like salvage...not WoE mayhem.

Even if the mobs despawn, I assume NMs would be exempt that will definitely revise a lot of the strats... not being able to exit the zone will impact dyna- beau wins....If the zone is a free for all...imagine someone that runs off the dragons to entrance and another group is over there just entering... oh hi!

Weapons not warping is a huge win. I assume the satelites would count as part of the NM so they should still be able to be sac'd off and not despawn that so should be business as usual.

But at least this may spark re-interest in dyna...
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2011-03-30 23:14:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I see the word WoE and the first thing that comes to mind is Ragnarok Online.

If it's instanced, doesn't that make things better? No more Dynamis calendars and people getting upset about times and zones being taken.
 Cerberus.Eugene
Server: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-03-30 23:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
now maybe people wont delevel in there?
dynamis = delevel, no exceptions
 Bahamut.Weasel
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-03-31 00:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish it was gonna be instanced like Salvage or Nyzul, but I'm having my doubts now since they are making NM fights to be under the Confrontation status. Why would they do that if everyone in your instance was there to help?
[+]
 Bahamut.Angelos
user: Angelos01
By Bahamut.Angelos 2011-03-31 01:27:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Zandra said:
This is most interesting, will more frequency and lower enter fees = lower currency cost. Seems silly to think otherwise esp if we get to 95 by the time they do it. The BIG question i have now is...... Do I liquidate my amassed fortune of currency? Suggestions are welcome....

Its naive to think that currency will go down. They stated that currency will become more rare from dynamis zones and with the 1 day entry+low cost 1 time key item. People will horde currency like no other. Making the price most likely go up, be harder to find, and prolly wont sell for dog ***.
 Caitsith.Albelnox
Server: Caitsith
user: Thoman1
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-03-31 01:33:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Angelos said:
Cerberus.Zandra said:
This is most interesting, will more frequency and lower enter fees = lower currency cost. Seems silly to think otherwise esp if we get to 95 by the time they do it. The BIG question i have now is...... Do I liquidate my amassed fortune of currency? Suggestions are welcome....

Its naive to think that currency will go down. They stated that currency will become more rare from dynamis zones and with the 1 day entry+low cost 1 time key item. People will horde currency like no other. Making the price most likely go up, be harder to find, and prolly wont sell for dog ***.

with this logic, more people will be working on relics (i assume that's why they're hoarding currency.) meaning they'll be willing to pay for currency instead of wait if they have the money, meaning it'll still sell. But with the one time fee, then it'll go down because it's just not worth much anymore. it sold how it did because you had to make a profit from paying 500k for a glass. That's how it is right now, but most people don't make relics because of easymodexi.

inb4 you don't have an empy don't call this easymodexi D:<

also: MUSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHEEEE~!