Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » One Billion Gil
One Billion Gil
 Carbuncle.Axle
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2011-02-18 18:40:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Btw, 1.5mil a month?! omg that is crappy. A merc shell on carby used to pull in 3mil a week per member. Think 200 mil a month was their income usually. So what 5 months for 1 billion.

edit:
didn't see this is all dynamis. Wow that's alot for dynamis seriously
 Fenrir.Momohko
Server: Fenrir
user: noriko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-02-18 18:44:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ilax said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:
my 5 cent. totalchaosls.com
need to put in http:// or www. so ffxiah knows it's an outside source

Thanks, fixed ^^

eep here ya go ila fixed ^^/
TotalChaosls.com
 Unicorn.Ryuchan
Server: Unicorn
user: Ryuchan
By Unicorn.Ryuchan 2011-02-18 23:05:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Axle said:
Btw, 1.5mil a month?! omg that is crappy. A merc shell on carby used to pull in 3mil a week per member. Think 200 mil a month was their income usually. So what 5 months for 1 billion.

edit:

Yeah, we only do Dynamis, no other events. And I'm sure if we spammed Sandy or Windy to the point of wanting to stab our eyes out, we'd be able to pull in a lot more gil than we do. But who wants to do Windy like, ever? CoP zones aren't as profitable, but some of the items are still worthwhile and it does break up the monotony.

I've had the pleasure of running with the shell for almost 5 years now, and I've seen a lot of wonderful things along the way. We don't build relics with the currency, but we've had several members build their own relics personally (one of our sacks just finished his Spharai). As someone mentioned, the profit-sharing isn't for everyone, but it's something we've been able to keep doing successfully for quite some time now.

For those of you who spoke kindly, your words are greatly appreciated. For those of you who took the time to read, but only to troll, that's alright too. It's public, and we expected it. Regardless of which group you fell in, I hope you continue to bring in gil (if you so desire), and spend it as you see fit. :)
[+]
 Asura.Arkanethered
Server: Asura
By Asura.Arkanethered 2011-02-19 00:42:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Dynamis is hard yo.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Server: Leviathan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-02-19 01:35:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Vxsote said:

Our monthly payouts are usually in the 1.5M gil ballpark for a member with full attendance.

Facepalm.jpg

Quote:

It could be more, but we prefer to do CoP and Tav regularly, rather than just spamming cities/northlands.

The only point of dynamis is northlands and cop, the rest is a waste of time as you just explained.
 Fenrir.Ilax
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-02-19 02:30:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Ryuchan said:
Carbuncle.Axle said:

edit:

Yeah, we only do Dynamis, no other events. And I'm sure if we spammed Sandy or Windy to the point of wanting to stab our eyes out, we'd be able to pull in a lot more gil than we do. But who wants to do Windy like, ever? CoP zones aren't as profitable, but some of the items are still worthwhile and it does break up the monotony.

I've had the pleasure of running with the shell for almost 5 years now, and I've seen a lot of wonderful things along the way. We don't build relics with the currency, but we've had several members build their own relics personally (one of our sacks just finished his Spharai). As someone mentioned, the profit-sharing isn't for everyone, but it's something we've been able to keep doing successfully for quite some time now.

Oh it is great sharing profit, but was just pointing how is not possible even with 1.5m/month to get a relic, except if you plan work on this for (240m/1.5m) 160 month, 13yr long.

All depend on point of view and the goal of the LS. For member is for sure the best LS, but imo the reason of dynamis isnt to pull profit out of it but is to complete relic gear/weapon.

By time everyone in your ls is happy, i guess is all good :)
[+]
 Sylph.Rebo
Server: Sylph
user: Rebo
By Sylph.Rebo 2011-02-19 03:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ilax said:
Unicorn.Ryuchan said:
Carbuncle.Axle said:

edit:

Oh it is great sharing profit, but was just pointing how is not possible even with 1.5m/month to get a relic, except if you plan work on this for (240m/1.5m) 160 month, 13yr long.

All depend on point of view and the goal of the LS. For member is for sure the best LS, but imo the reason of dynamis isnt to pull profit out of it but is to complete relic gear/weapon.

By time everyone in your ls is happy, i guess is all good :)

I didn't realize it was posted that the 1.5mil a month payouts he's doing for members was intended for them to get a relics. Must have missed that somewhere...

Ope guess not...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Tokuzi
Server: Lakshmi
user: Bodille
By Lakshmi.Tokuzi 2011-02-19 03:12:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Post count +1.
 Fenrir.Ilax
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-02-19 11:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Rebo said:
I didn't realize it was posted that the 1.5mil a month payouts he's doing for members was intended for them to get a relics. Must have missed that somewhere...

Ope guess not...

Hey is dynamis =) you sell currency to buy E.Wep, and then you sell Gem/card/gear from abyssea to buy dynamis Relic ^^

Who said we have to play it the right way :P

i still say the same in all this, by time everyone is happy, why not :)
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2011-02-19 11:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ilax said:

Hey is dynamis =) you sell currency to buy E.Wep, and then you sell Gem/card/gear from abyssea to buy dynamis Relic ^^

Who said we have to play it the right way :P

i still say the same in all this, by time everyone is happy, why not :)

wat
 Unicorn.Youngmoney
user: Sofresh
By Unicorn.Youngmoney 2011-02-19 13:39:31
Link | Quote | Reply

OH boo hoo he sent my LS leader a /tell like im going to get a scolding... wow umad much?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Amberlly 2011-02-19 14:05:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn, I was 2 ppl away from getting that 1 Billionth gil. :( Fun to come across this post while at work Vxsote and Ryu even though ppl have nothing better to do than to talk trash and scold it. Keep up the good work and keep enjoying the game.
[+]
 Unicorn.Youngmoney
user: Sofresh
By Unicorn.Youngmoney 2011-02-19 15:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Amberlly said:
Damn, I was 2 ppl away from getting that 1 Billionth gil. :( Fun to come across this post while at work Vxsote and Ryu even though ppl have nothing better to do than to talk trash and scold it. Keep up the good work and keep enjoying the game.

Go fail more at brewing rani
 Carbuncle.Ronson
Server: Carbuncle
user: ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2011-02-19 16:01:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Vxsote said:
Sounds like a lot of people are /butthurt that they can't get a bunch of people to go mindlessly kill ***for them for free anymore. But don't you know, relics are trash now because empyrians are so much better anyhow!

Don't like my post? Q.Q more, kthx.

well as you say your one of the only shells doing this mindless killing so it say's worlds about you and your shell....

Unicorn.Vxsote
user: VxSote
By Unicorn.Vxsote 2011-02-20 10:25:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Youngmoney said:
OH boo hoo he sent my LS leader a /tell like im going to get a scolding... wow umad much?
Yeah, I sent him a tell, because I know he treats his shell like family. And I figured he wouldn't appreciate one member of the family bashing another, even though we parted ways (amicably) some time ago. And lol @ you if you think I'm mad. Carry on with your trolling - I just hope you show your leader more respect that you do the rest of us.

Also, it seems a lot of people here are sarcasm-challened. There's a surprise.
[+]