New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Treasure Hunter Effectiveness
Treasure Hunter Effectiveness
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
By fattynoob 2013-06-14 21:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry for bump.

Wanted to say the max I saw was 13 on Abyssea.

My THF only goes until 8 (outside Absy) and yes have all gear, inside I never payed attention.
By Pantafernando 2013-06-21 08:57:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Just something not really important, you can get th11 in first hit outside abyssea imo.
TH7 from gear
TH3 from GoV prowess
TH1 from kupower.
Could be useful if you are camping a NM in dungeons that have GoV.
Changing a little the topic, probably yes, but just to make sure, TH can be proced with ranged attacks right? So i could fire a bolt with TH set and while the mob come to me, i swap to fighting set?
Thanks.
 Leviathan.Webjester
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Webjester
By Leviathan.Webjester 2013-06-21 09:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
TH can be proced with ranged attacks right? So i could fire a bolt with TH set and while the mob come to me, i swap to fighting set?
Thanks.

To clarify:

TH is put on the mob as soon as you are on its enmity list (throw and miss a boomerang, etc).

TH will not Process (Increment) using a ranged attack. You can only proc additional TH levels by initiating Melee attacks or Weaponskills vs the mob.
By Pantafernando 2013-06-21 09:10:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks.
By Synria 2013-06-21 09:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Just something not really important, you can get th11 in first hit outside abyssea imo.
TH7 from gear
TH3 from GoV prowess
TH1 from kupower.
Changing a little the topic, probably yes, but just to make sure, TH can be proced with ranged attacks right? So i could fire a bolt with TH set and while the mob come to me, i swap to fighting set?
Thanks.

The Kupower doesn't stack, it just gives TH1/Gilfinder to those who dont have it already. It isn't a +Treasure Hunter.
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-06-21 10:05:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Synria said: »
TH7 from gear
TH3 from GoV prowess
TH1 from kupower.
Thanks.

The Kupower doesn't stack, it just gives TH1/Gilfinder to those who dont have it already. It isn't a +Treasure Hunter.

they fixed that a year ago i think to its actually th+1

Also wiki:
Treasure Hound: Signet will grant you the Gilfinder and Treasure Hunter abilities. Effect gives Treasure Hunter +1, and stacks with TH.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9