My Lovely Trabia
First Page 2 ... 9 10 11
 Caitsith.Rhya
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Rhya696
By Caitsith.Rhya 2011-01-26 04:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't know that this was going to be the reaction I got to trying to resolve our issues. I didn't attack anyone or use anyone's name. I was genuinely trying to do the right thing. That blew up horribly in my face.

Have fun trolling and publicizing your LS. Good luck to all involved.
[+]
 Siren.Demetreos
Server: Siren
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2011-01-26 05:25:08
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By MiracleWorks 2011-01-26 07:39:55
Link | Quote | Reply

oh my lawd, this game isn't even worth the drama, lol...
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-26 07:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

MiracleWorks said:
[+]
 Caitsith.Rhya
By Caitsith.Rhya 2011-01-26 11:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

MiracleWorks said:

LOL you think you are the first to say or think this!? Why do you think I'm here?

But thank you for your useless post.
 Caitsith.Rhya
By Caitsith.Rhya 2011-01-26 11:20:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Demetreos said:

Again, thanks for the utterly useless post and taking time out of your day to see what I had to say.
[+]
By indecent 2011-01-26 11:51:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Conviction would like to take credit for the recent attacks towards Elite, I think we deserve credit where its due.

The only reason this all started was because someone in Elite decided to make a character named Indeecent Proposal and shout ***in Uldah, then someone created an LS named Firm Erection and Convection and all this other crap...so we will stop when that stuff is taken care of on your end.

Im glad you posted this though, I hope you guys can turn it around I honestly do, I had no intentions of ever engaging in such nonsense however, with the above situations I had no choice.

With Love,

Indy
[+]
By Purity58 2011-01-26 12:34:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Solara,

You know I was very offended when you called me a "Sellout" when I left Elite, I left in a very courteous manner. If you truly just wanted to get along, why say hurtful things to an individual that would have still wanted to be your friend? Its little things like this that fueled the fire between us.

Evil Hellcat

[+]
 Titan.Relicant
Server: Titan
user: Relicant
By Titan.Relicant 2011-01-26 13:24:45
Link | Quote | Reply

D D D Drama Breaker!

Come on people. The game isn't even that good. I play, and I have fun etc. but it's not like it's a best seller. No need for LS drama. Remember... Arguing online is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-26 13:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Linkshell drama when Linkshells are almost nothing more than chat rooms at this point...

Can't wait to see the types of drama present once Linkshells actually have any real meaning or participate in group orientated activities.
[+]
By Yves 2011-01-26 13:34:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Regardless of the message and whether or not you choose to agree with it, the OP made a choice to voice their concerns publicly and openly - something which should not be frowned upon. In addition, she/he/it (non-discriminatory reference to hermaphrodites) did it in a respectful manner.

Sorry that things got to the point where you felt such a post was needed.

Hope things work out for you.
[+]
By indecent 2011-01-26 13:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Coming from their own LS members, Solara talked the most ***about us in their LS chat so maybe the guilt set in finally.

This is nothing but a feeble ploy to save face.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-26 13:41:31
Link | Quote | Reply

<_< Is Trabia going to be XIV's Asura?
[+]
By indecent 2011-01-26 13:48:58
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf is an asura?

As I said in my post, they woke the beast with the shenanigans that were pulled and failed hard at it. We are pretty quiet and to ourselves, we are self sufficient and dont go outside of the LS for anything and have no issues with anyone other than those that decided to partake in such silliness thinking it would "destroy" Conviction.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-26 13:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

indecent said:
wtf is an asura?

As I said in my post, they woke the beast with the shenanigans that were pulled and failed hard at it. We are pretty quiet and to ourselves, we are self sufficient and dont go outside of the LS for anything and have no issues with anyone other than those that decided to partake in such silliness thinking it would "destroy" Conviction.
Asura is a server on FFXI, where about 70% of all the *** and drama posted on this site originates from.

Also I'd like to take this time to tell you just how utterly ridiculous you sound saying ***like "they woke the beast".. It's just as ridiculous saying it online (if not more so) than it is in real life.
[+]
By indecent 2011-01-26 13:59:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura sounds interesting

and thanks for your opinion on the matter :)

online is real life is it not? or is online this fantasy world where nothing is real?
[+]
 Siren.Demetreos
By Siren.Demetreos 2011-01-26 14:01:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Rhya said:

[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-26 14:01:58
Link | Quote | Reply

indecent said:
Asura sounds interesting

and thanks for your opinion on the matter :)

online is real life is it not? or is online this fantasy world where nothing is real?
No it's not but in this case it doesn't really matter whether they are one and the same or not... It makes you look equally foolish..
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-01-26 14:06:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait.
This game already has LS drama and it doesn't even have an endgame yet.....srsly....damn...SE doesn't even have to finish the game...you guys will follow and start ***regardless of hos the game is.
[+]
By indecent 2011-01-26 14:22:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Wait.
This game already has LS drama and it doesn't even have an endgame yet.....srsly....damn...SE doesn't even have to finish the game...you guys will follow and start ***regardless of hos the game is.

we are preparing for end game, drama included.

Conviction: Hq'ing drama since before time existed.
[+]
 Siren.Demetreos
By Siren.Demetreos 2011-01-26 14:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
<_< Is Trabia going to be XIV's Asura?
I hope not, I'm on Trabia >.>;
By indecent 2011-01-26 14:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Id like to take this time to let everyone know that we are recruiting for Rift as well as FFXIV.

http://www.congaming.com/recruitment

[+]
By kanji 2011-01-26 14:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

"But because we grew up surrounded by big dramatic story arcs in books and movies, we think our lives are supposed to be filled with huge ups and downs! So people pretend there is drama where there is none.”
~Kurt Vonnegut

I give credit to Solara for posting this ever so publicly But... Seriously....
Why not just keep it in game? Actually Dont....

There is no need for stupid drama in a game!!!!

Good thing this game is free!

<3 Conviction
[+]
By Yuhase 2011-01-26 15:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

indecent said:
Id like to take this time to let everyone know that we are recruiting for Rift as well as FFXIV.

http://www.congaming.com/recruitment

I was just thinking how jealous i was of all your free publicity... Well played.
[+]
By indecent 2011-01-26 15:27:28
Link | Quote | Reply

/bow

I think anyone looking for an LS should look to Rancor though for sure, you guys are solid and hope we can continue to have friendly relations :)
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-26 15:41:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Rhya said:
MiracleWorks said:

LOL you think you are the first to say or think this!? Why do you think I'm here?

>implying your post wasn't as useless.
By jmarkle 2011-01-26 15:43:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks Inde, we feel the same about Conviction.
[+]
 Caitsith.Rhya
By Caitsith.Rhya 2011-01-26 17:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Purity58 said:
Solara,

You know I was very offended when you called me a "Sellout" when I left Elite, I left in a very courteous manner. If you truly just wanted to get along, why say hurtful things to an individual that would have still wanted to be your friend? Its little things like this that fueled the fire between us.

Evil Hellcat

I don't care that you were offended. And you were a sellout. Conviction asked you to toss your pearl, and you did so without hesitation. That is being a sell-out. And if that truely hurt your feelers maybe it's because you know I'm right. And the manner that you left, was very hurtful to us. Turn about is fair game.
 Caitsith.Rhya
By Caitsith.Rhya 2011-01-26 17:50:53
Link | Quote | Reply

indecent said:
Coming from their own LS members, Solara talked the most ***about us in their LS chat so maybe the guilt set in finally.

This is nothing but a feeble ploy to save face.

Why and what would I have to gain from talking ***about Conviction. The only things I've ever said is that the BS between us and them was ***. And the tactics you YOU personally use to recruit your members was LAME. You let smaller linkshells build up their members, then you convince them to leave. Yeah they have the choice to leave, but I'm sure promises of grandeur are made. And we saw in your recruitment process that if people were asked to drop Elite pearl they would be pearled to Conviction immediately.

This is not a ploy to save face. If that were true I would have BEEN ASKED to post this. I did this of my own free will. To hopefully put this behind us. And you use this opportunity to use this thread to not only speak more untruth but advertise your recruitment? Classy.

I know nothing of who made up characters to make fun of you. But I do know when it took place and it was AFTER the little show you guys put on in the middle of a leve run. We have never targeted you guys first. And the fact that you take credit for the slander is another case in point of how classy of a leader you are.

Anyways, I tried. Let the feud continue I guess..
[+]
By indecent 2011-01-26 17:59:45
Link | Quote | Reply

There has never been anything that stated dropping an Elite Pearl would gain a Conviction Pearl immediately...do you know how many we've denied from Elite?

Im sorry that having a recruitment post and doing things in an organized fashion and having organization in general is a "terrible tactic" to build a guild. What are these lame tactics you speak of?

The "show" you are referring to was in response to Indeecent Proposal the lvl 1 armorer running around uldah shouting obscenities and then seeing merlin and gaven laugh that our guild was being "destroyed".

I enjoy the free publicity and the attention, what can I say. If that makes me not classy then so be it, obviously that hasnt affected Conviction in any way because its going strong 4 years later. I only engage in silliness with those that challenge our integrity, you did so with the stupidity that was pulled.

Ill be waiting for Pus/deviant/merlin to apologize so we can end this. :)

Lets be realistic, this isnt a feud nor a competition...you guys are a fly that just wont leave.

oh btw is talking about how horny you are in chat against your new LS chat rules? just checking I have a friend that wants to join.
[+]
First Page 2 ... 9 10 11