I'm gonna say you cant give your pets atmas D:
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-01-11 07:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Your pet's inherently get your atma's off the bat. I used to use Ebon Hoof, Impregnable tower, and dragon rider. Surviveability of my wyvern became an issue at times due to AOE etc so i began swapping out ebon hoof for impenetrable (i kept impregnable over hoof for the magic attack on smiting breaths). Honestly though now-a-days getting that much hp back at a time is obnoxious. I can usually go with VV/RR/ and toss on dragon rider and keep my kill rate up while still not dying. It's all situational though.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2011-01-11 08:35:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Easy test: Get VV > /echo <pettp> > wait 3 seconds > /echo <pettp>

Short answer: Yes
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Tuvae
Server: Bismarck
user: Tuv
By Bismarck.Tuvae 2011-01-13 12:22:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes. Which ever atmas you choose, your wyvern gets those stats bonuses too. Like Ashman said, taking Hp+ helps alot. Not only does your wyvern pretty much not die, you're healing breaths are gunna be around 1k without Deep breathing. More likely more, depending ony our HB set up.

So yes, you can ^^
 Shiva.Xellith
Server: Shiva
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2011-01-15 11:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

do those curor buffs count as the same as atmas though? Im sorry i got em mixed up ><
 Bismarck.Tuvae
By Bismarck.Tuvae 2011-01-15 11:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeh, any buffs you get on yourself, your pet gets too ^^ Atmas or crour, you get em both!
 Phoenix.Jimie
Server: Phoenix
user: Jimie
By Phoenix.Jimie 2011-01-15 11:25:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Tuvae said:
Yeh, any buffs you get on yourself, your pet gets too ^^ Atmas or crour, you get em both!

Pets don't get cruor buffs.
 Bismarck.Tuvae
By Bismarck.Tuvae 2011-01-15 11:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Odd... So when i buy them and Azures HP goes to max he isnt getting then? :/
 Carbuncle.Shadowwind
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Shadowwind 2011-01-15 11:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

They don't copy cruor buffs at all. Would be a little insane letting them copy those since I've seen them shoot as high as 50. That'd be 100+ bonus to certain stats when combined with atmas and insane survivability as well with the hp bonus. Abyssea is broken enough, that'd just make pet jobs even moreso.
 Bismarck.Tuvae
By Bismarck.Tuvae 2011-01-15 11:43:40
Link | Quote | Reply

But when i get my atmas, i go into the yellow HP and Azures HP isnt at max either, when i buy crour buffs, both Azure and my HP go to max :/ Does it just cure him rather than giving him buffs?
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2011-01-15 11:47:33
Link | Quote | Reply

A simple test for this is to fight the Thew Bomblet NM. If the HP down and MP down afflictions land on your wyvern, then no, they do not have the cruor buffs. Or even any of those mandragoras and watch if Scream lands MND down on your wyvern.

Last time I remember fighting it, Khocha got the status effect of MP down. Seems odd, but I guess they don't get those buffs.
 Carbuncle.Shadowwind
By Carbuncle.Shadowwind 2011-01-15 11:49:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Possible? Never paid attention to that. I'm a smn so I usually don't have pets out when I'm getting buffs, and in the rare chance I do for whatever reason, they're full hp anyway because I generally get VV/MM/RR so no hp bonus to be had there. Its also possible it might work differently for wyverns? Although I doubt that. Odds are it does restore your pet's hp as a side effect of restoring yours with receiving the buffs. Intended or bug, who knows. Probably whats happening though.
 Carbuncle.Shadowwind
By Carbuncle.Shadowwind 2011-01-15 11:51:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
A simple test for this is to fight the Thew Bomblet NM. If the HP down and MP down afflictions land on your wyvern, then no, they do not have the cruor buffs. Or even any of those mandragoras and watch if Scream lands MND down on your wyvern.

Last time I remember fighting it, Khocha got the status effect of MP down. Seems odd, but I guess they don't get those buffs.

Not sure on this as I'm generally out of range on that NM, but the manticores in abyssea-altepa can still land riddle on me, even with the buffs.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2011-01-15 11:53:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Shadowwind said:
Caitsith.Mahayaya said:

Not sure on this as I'm generally out of range on that NM, but the manticores in abyssea-altepa can still land riddle on me, even with the buffs.

Some debuffs trump, some don't. Just like different versions of slow. Some will overwrite your haste, some will have no effect. That particular NM can't overwrite you with HP down as long as you have cruor HP buffs.
 Carbuncle.Shadowwind
By Carbuncle.Shadowwind 2011-01-15 11:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesn't overwrite either which is weird. It tags on as its own debuff, but my cruor MP buff is still there and everything goes back to normal when riddle goes away. Kind of strange.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-01-15 11:55:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Wyverns definitely don't get HP buffs etc. Still a puny ~1500 HP I'd say. Most AoE stuff oneshots em in Heroes.