Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » the forgotten /down rated Blind 2
the forgotten /down rated Blind 2
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-12-30 11:47:55
Link | Quote | Reply

everything is getting evasion tanked now on abyssea i was so anxious of testing blind 2 effects with over 140+ int of abyssea buff, i fully downgraded bio3 , so now im blind2 5/5 slow 5/5, (tentative) the blind effect is so effective , even the shittiest evasion dancer (my friend) with 310 evasion could actually tank few nms without getting hit , like ironclad pulverizer, wherwetrice, Seps, Itzpapalotl (duoed) and cabosse
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-12-30 11:50:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Well one thing though, what if you have a good evasion tank...? Then there's no point in blind II. You're kinda saying blind 2 is super great the sucky-ier you are.
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Server: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-12-30 12:04:18
Link | Quote | Reply

yes but what i'm trying to say is that blind 2 helps a lot, even with no evasion tanker
 Bahamut.Aeronis
Server: Bahamut
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-12-30 12:08:33
Link | Quote | Reply

It's decent, nothing needed really though, especially when the NM's hit rate is already 30-40% and your utsu recast is capped.

And definitely not worth the merits, when Blind I is -20 acc, the -10 isn't going to make or break
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Server: Leviathan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-12-31 02:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
everything is getting evasion tanked now on abyssea i was so anxious of testing blind 2 effects with over 140+ int of abyssea buff, i fully downgraded bio3 , so now im blind2 5/5 slow 5/5, (tentative) the blind effect is so effective , even the shittiest evasion dancer (my friend) with 310 evasion could actually tank few nms without getting hit , like ironclad pulverizer, wherwetrice, Seps, Itzpapalotl (duoed) and cabosse

ashittea made tanking a joke, the unusefulness of /nin makes all para slow blind on the same level of usefulness. Technically speaking if you care about speed to dia3 if you care about tanking do bio3 that's it.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-12-31 02:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
Well one thing though, what if you have a good evasion tank...? Then there's no point in blind II. You're kinda saying blind 2 is super great the sucky-ier you are.
Or the more accurate the nm is... also what about the tanking jobs with only like B rating evasion? Say mnk
[+]