Kaiten Now?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Kaiten now?
Kaiten now?
By Sinjo 2010-12-16 20:16:22
Link | Quote | Reply

was just curious, now that fudo is out in the open, how is kaiten holding up in the race. I seeing awesome pics of fudos and its godly like dmg , anyone got screenshots of there kaiten dmg with all the new atma thats out. >.<
 Fenrir.Gradd
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-12-18 04:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless the level 90 Relics have been buffed secretly w/out us knowing Fudo still destroys Kaiten unfortunately :/

I am really hoping the level 90 Relics got some kind of buffs BC its HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE how much Empyrean wipe the floor with them.
[+]
 Hades.Cahlum
Server: Hades
user: Cahlum
By Hades.Cahlum 2010-12-18 05:48:16
Link | Quote | Reply

tbh I think emp weapons will stop at 90 so maybe relics at 99 will be better who knows
 Shiva.Gylfie
Server: Shiva
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2010-12-18 07:13:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I was outdamaging a fudo sam in woe with the fake relic GK, mind you I only got 1 kaiten every 13 WS but each time I did kaiten it was more than their fudo, then again the sam was pretty gimp..
 Asura.Revear
Server: Asura
user: Datian
By Asura.Revear 2010-12-18 07:39:35
Link | Quote | Reply

lol i have +2 Woe GK and amano doesnt even come close to it then again most sams i see are bandwagon ones. only real sam ive ever seen is ironp
 Lakshmi.Odude
Server: Lakshmi
user: tdh004
By Lakshmi.Odude 2010-12-18 23:46:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Gylfie said:
I was outdamaging a fudo sam in woe with the fake relic GK, mind you I only got 1 kaiten every 13 WS but each time I did kaiten it was more than their fudo, then again the sam was pretty gimp..
I've run into a few of these as well.

Just after the update I got into an Abyssea MisarCo party with a pretty stacked group. After the 2nd rebuild there was - as a LS member comically describe's their Hiradennotachi +1 - a Psuedo-Fudo SAM. He was so terrible I was getting Aftermath non-crit hits doing more than his Fudos. Honestly saw 650 Fudos against Abyssobugard from this guy.