Dagger Trial Updates?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Magian Trials » Dagger Trial Updates?
Dagger Trial Updates?
 Unicorn.Divinian
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Divinian
By Unicorn.Divinian 2010-12-07 11:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Were there any new additions to dagger trials past the level 85 weapons? I have not seen any updates on the wiki and have been waiting with lots of anticipation. I have not yet finished my weapon to 85 yet, so I cannot check myself by trading. Also I have heard little things here and there about possible upgrades to magian ele staves. Can anyone corroborate?
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-12-07 11:50:19
Link | Quote | Reply

A lot of weapons, stat daggers included, are 15x elemental Geode. Eg, STR Kila +1 => Kila+2 using 15x Fire Geode.

Oa3x is moar mobs and becomes 2-4 times, OaT unsure but probably items of some kind. WoE dagger is 50x High Kindred Crest.
 Unicorn.Divinian
Server: Unicorn
user: Divinian
By Unicorn.Divinian 2010-12-07 12:35:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the information. I have heard of the geodes and its nice to know what they are for. I am hoping that they give a nice boost to the OAT dagger...something that would make me want it a little bit more than the OAT 2-3 dagger, since the former took me 9 months to get (took us a while to get the vert eyes needed) and I have been a little disappointed in it. Anyway, thanks again.
 Phoenix.Kirana
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2010-12-07 12:45:40
Link | Quote | Reply

The new trial for store TP Fusetto is 800 weaponskills against evil weapons. The reward is +2 dmg and +2 store tp (for +15 total). I was honestly hoping for more store tp, but any increase is nice.