Low manning Dynamis
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-18 18:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Luz said:
Leviathan.Arthion said:
Luz said:
Haven't been on MSN, what makes you think you're blocked? You have the account what do you care?
you've told me you you've blocked me, and i don't even want the account. i told you you could have it, but you just ignored me.
Blocked you that ONE time, feel free to ask Tunafests how often he has seen me on MSN lately. Continue this in PM this is *** stupid. I'm on a friend's PC no MSN here.
you hang out and post on forums at a friends house? ehhhhh.

I'm a boring person what can I say D:
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-18 18:51:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Luz said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Luz said:
Leviathan.Arthion said:
Luz said:
Haven't been on MSN, what makes you think you're blocked? You have the account what do you care?
you've told me you you've blocked me, and i don't even want the account. i told you you could have it, but you just ignored me.
Blocked you that ONE time, feel free to ask Tunafests how often he has seen me on MSN lately. Continue this in PM this is *** stupid. I'm on a friend's PC no MSN here.

I post from work most of the time.
lol boring guy lool.

anyway.
I know some people that would like more low man dynamis info. so i'll end my part in the derail.
[+]
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-18 18:53:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Luz said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Luz said:
Leviathan.Arthion said:
Luz said:
I post from work most of the time. lol boring guy lool.

I really am, my greatest interest is observing others and having debates over mostly trivial matters with them to the extent they can hold my interest D: Like my idol... House! Kind of hurts me socially eh?

Edit: This question would be better asked in BG forums though, ignore the people who flame and you'll for the most part find much better strategies there.
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-11-18 19:31:51
Link | Quote | Reply

DDx2 DNC BRD THF RDM BLM(One if they have a sleep timer, two if they don't.) could easily clear a decent bit of any Dyna zone.

If you wanted to add more to this, could bring another DD and another buffer (BRD or COR).
 Leviathan.Mercilessturtle
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Mercilessturtle 2010-11-21 10:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Jaxson said:
I run a low man dynamis group... We go with 2 blms, a whm, 2 rdms, a thf, and about 6 dd's. Thats for the wins... we could farm with less but windurst and jeuno are still damn hard with that.

Winning jeuno was easy with 6 people at 80. It is a joke at 85 now that you can bring a blm for sleepga 2 instead of an rdm and still have refresh for the brd (brd,dnc,thf,blm,dd,dd). Jeuno is one of the easiest zones to win, it only has 1 big pull in the entire zone (AH) and you can skip it if you are just after the win.

Leviathan.Niniann said:
DDx2 DNC BRD THF RDM BLM(One if they have a sleep timer, two if they don't.) could easily clear a decent bit of any Dyna zone.

Can drop the rdm no problem now, the brd can handle haste cycle and dia2 just fine with ballad3 and refresh from the blm.