2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Low manning Dynamis
Low manning Dynamis
First Page 2
By Bluespyder 2010-11-18 16:17:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Haven't tried this yet but what would the be least amount of members to have and still break even doing Dynamis? And setup?
I was thinking maybe THF TH4, BLMx2, RDM, 2 DD to start? Didn't know if THF, RDM, BLMx4 would be better or not. This would be above the average members not just a /sh group of randoms.
Any helpful information or advice will be appreciated.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Cerelyn
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Cerelyn 2010-11-18 16:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Havnt ppl done this for awhile? w
[+]
 Asura.Poupee
Server: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-11-18 16:24:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Cerelyn said:
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww look im japanese wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
[+]
By Bluespyder 2010-11-18 16:25:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Cerelyn said:
That was not my question lol. I have never low manned it. Contribute some useful info or don't contribute at all. lol.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-11-18 16:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

BLM BLM BRD RDM DD DD + dualbox THF would probably be the best setup :P
I can imagine a skilled group with this setup could clear atleast sandy and bastok
[+]
By Bluespyder 2010-11-18 16:28:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks Kvazz
[+]
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-18 16:29:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Ragnarok.Cerelyn said:
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww look im japanese wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I love you >_>
[+]
 Cerberus.Jaxson
user: Jaxson
By Cerberus.Jaxson 2010-11-18 16:40:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I run a low man dynamis group... We go with 2 blms, a whm, 2 rdms, a thf, and about 6 dd's. Thats for the wins... we could farm with less but windurst and jeuno are still damn hard with that.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
Server: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-18 16:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bluespyder said:
Haven't tried this yet but what would the be least amount of members to have and still break even doing Dynamis? And setup? I was thinking maybe THF TH4, BLMx2, RDM, 2 DD to start? Didn't know if THF, RDM, BLMx4 would be better or not. This would be above the average members not just a /sh group of randoms. Any helpful information or advice will be appreciated.

THF DRK SAM RDM BRD SCH or BLM

You'll need to have the rdm help nuke for large statue pulls.

By Bluespyder 2010-11-18 16:59:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Bluespyder said:
Haven't tried this yet but what would the be least amount of members to have and still break even doing Dynamis? And setup? I was thinking maybe THF TH4, BLMx2, RDM, 2 DD to start? Didn't know if THF, RDM, BLMx4 would be better or not. This would be above the average members not just a /sh group of randoms. Any helpful information or advice will be appreciated.
THF DRK SAM RDM BRD SCH or BLM You'll need to have the rdm help nuke for large statue pulls.
Thanks
 Unicorn.Riken
Server: Unicorn
user: Riken
By Unicorn.Riken 2010-11-18 17:05:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I've done sandy runs with blm/thf smn smn brd and made 2 mil each while hitting all but the last time ext. To clarify the 2 mil each, it was only 2 of us and both were dual boxing
 Phoenix.Excelior
Server: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-18 17:15:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bluespyder said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Bluespyder said:
THF DRK SAM RDM BRD SCH or BLM You'll need to have the rdm help nuke for large statue pulls.
Thanks

You might want to use war instead of drk. I haven't led dynamis since 80 cap, but the only reason I used drk was because of stun. If you can kill mobs before they two hour you will not need it.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-11-18 17:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Get 2 Masamune SAMs and they can probably oneshot city mobs <_> lol
[+]
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-18 17:39:37
Link | Quote | Reply

ITT ratings are serious business
[+]
 Asura.Poupee
Server: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-11-18 17:41:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Luz said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Ragnarok.Cerelyn said:

I love you >_>
w
Vinvv Im taking my number out of your phone.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-11-18 17:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Luz said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Ragnarok.Cerelyn said:

I love you >_>
w
Vinvv Im taking my number out of your phone.
Not if I take your phone out of his number.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-18 17:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

For serious though.
Low-Man Dynamis plans.
Gogogo!
 Fenrir.Eneas
Server: Fenrir
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-11-18 18:04:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Luz said:

i see that from the person that made an alt anon account.

Edit: Can we get rid of Anon Accounts already ?
[+]
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-18 18:05:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Eneas said:
Luz said:
i see that from the person that made an alt anon account.

Care to elaborate on what you meant or who it was targetted at?
 Cerberus.Zandra
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-11-18 18:11:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Bluespyder said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Bluespyder said:
Thanks

You might want to use war instead of drk. I haven't led dynamis since 80 cap, but the only reason I used drk was because of stun. If you can kill mobs before they two hour you will not need it.

You should be alright with that setup provided ou have players who know what they're doing. If you're just doing a shout or have a static with average players you will need more ppl (esp in the nuking dept).
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-18 18:16:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Eneas said:
Luz said:
i see that from the person that made an alt anon account. Edit: Can we get rid of Anon Accounts already ?

I would like to use my most recent FF char which I put on hold because of rl emergencies but my most recent one was stolen back by a person who gave it to me. While I have the codes to recall and relink it if I felt like it, I don't really care. Even worse is I have this big red New word on my account telling me I have messages and I don't have them because the character was unlinked by someone who used to be my best friend. Why don't you pull your head out of your *** and elaborate next time instead of making generalized statements. You're more pathetic than most anon posters. If it makes such a difference to you I am Phoenix.Lithical.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Cerelyn
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Cerelyn 2010-11-18 18:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Ragnarok.Cerelyn said:
<3 älskar dig med :D
By dianara 2010-11-18 18:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

My abyssea group has done a few city runs for kicks, we go with 4 ppl (3 people dual box). MNK and SAM DDs (both using empyrean WSs, which yes does 2shot mobs and to some degree NMs too) + rdm whm cor brd thf.
With this we get all time ups and depending on zone we clear all mobs, NMs, mega boss and most of the repops.
[+]
 Leviathan.Arthion
Server: Leviathan
user: Arthion
By Leviathan.Arthion 2010-11-18 18:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Luz said:
Fenrir.Eneas said:
Luz said:
i see that from the person that made an alt anon account. Edit: Can we get rid of Anon Accounts already ?

I would like to use my most recent FF char which I put on hold because of rl emergencies but my most recent one was stolen back by a person who gave it to me. While I have the codes to recall and relink it if I felt like it, I don't really care. Even worse is I have this big red New word on my account telling me I have messages and I don't have them because the character was unlinked by someone who used to be my best friend. Why don't you pull your head out of your *** and elaborate next time instead of making generalized statements. You're more pathetic than most anon posters. If it makes such a difference to you I am Phoenix.Lithical.

try talking to me instead of blocking me and deleting me on msn 5 times a week
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-18 18:23:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Haven't been on MSN, what makes you think you're blocked? You have the account what do you care?
[+]
 Leviathan.Arthion
Server: Leviathan
user: Arthion
By Leviathan.Arthion 2010-11-18 18:31:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Luz said:
Haven't been on MSN, what makes you think you're blocked? You have the account what do you care?

you've told me you you've blocked me, and i don't even want the account. i told you you could have it, but you just ignored me.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-18 18:34:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Arthion said:
Luz said:
you've told me you you've blocked me, and i don't even want the account. i told you you could have it, but you just ignored me.

Blocked you that ONE time, feel free to ask Tunafests how often he has seen me on MSN lately. Continue this in PM this is *** stupid. I'm on a friend's PC no MSN here.
 Odin.Venomous
Server: Odin
By Odin.Venomous 2010-11-18 18:48:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bluespyder said:
Ragnarok.Cerelyn said:
That was not my question lol. I have never low manned it. Contribute some useful info or don't contribute at all. lol.
Totally *** agreed. M <-- thas my upside down laugh.. wut country would use that? hmm???
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-18 18:49:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Luz said:
Leviathan.Arthion said:
Luz said:

Blocked you that ONE time, feel free to ask Tunafests how often he has seen me on MSN lately. Continue this in PM this is *** stupid. I'm on a friend's PC no MSN here.
you hang out and post on forums at a friends house?
ehhhhh.
First Page 2