2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » Souleater
Souleater
By Tedril 2010-11-30 12:43:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Tuvae said:
I full timed it once using Merc Kris. Yeh, dont do that.

Merc Kris, with a ridil is the future of DRKs with the better dual weild they get at new cap.
By Tedril 2010-11-30 12:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

And that guy doesn't have a bad idea, he is just saying that if blms are DDing with staff and not using their mp, manawall and souleater would allow them to not lose any health keeping their health to damage ratio at 100%... however I don't think it would be worth it... However it would be fun. I think his statements were only speculation and scholarly questioning nothing more. Right?
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-11-30 12:54:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said:
Awwwww! It sounds wike some of my widdle snookie wookums hurt their widdle bum~bums.... and oh noes! Did you hurt your widdle fingerwer when you typed on daddy's keyboard? *kisses* There, mommy makes it all better. You know your not allowed to touchee the shiny letters on daddy's keyboard now go run along and play, it's the big peoples turn to talk now.

The point of my rant was this, if you aren't smart enough to maintain verticality on your own, I am going to laugh at you.
I can't hold your little hand forever my precious dd wannabe. Even with all that gill your mommy bought for you from brosale, you are never going to be a special snowflake here if you level from 30 to 85 in aby. Go learn your job or do us all a favor and quit.

If you have to ask when it's appropriate to use a job ability it's time to go catch some pokemon on your gameboy.

If I had a penny from all the cry baby emo drks and dds griping about the quality of mages in the game I would be
a rich man. I might be wearing a gaytastic flaming clown suit and a hat made of a condom, but I can still lmao at you when you eat dirt trying to out do one another. Damage delt to enemies doesn't make your wang any bigger,
sorry about your luck.

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2010-11-30 13:02:12
Link | Quote | Reply

That part about your mom buying gill for you sting a little Giazz? Awww. Wait until you find out what she had to do to get the moeny to buy it. I'll give you a clue, ballsdeep.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-30 13:03:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-11-30 13:03:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Go learn your job or do us all a favor and quit.

lol
[+]
 Bismarck.Dreakon
Server: Bismarck
user: Dreakon
By Bismarck.Dreakon 2010-11-30 13:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

More of less my reaction to any healer that is bitching about my using Souleater (Which has yet to happen in Abyssea, and has only happened a handful of times before Abyssea).

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2010-11-30 13:33:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
My MP isn't supposed to be used for curing, it's meant to just look pretty.

and buffing ourselves! We only cast stuff because we like the pretty lights. pew pew sparkle sparkle
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-11-30 13:57:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Obviously guys Nikolce doesn't want to hurt his fingers playing his job.
I think everyone would probably agree with me that he should go play with his
link died. this now should be fixed.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2010-11-30 14:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

quote=Quetzalcoatl.Volkom]Obviously guys Nikolce doesn't want to hurt his fingers playing his job. I think everyone would probably agree with me that he should go play with his [/quote]

I'm so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE I click the spoiler alert and nothin happens :(
By Ltbigbang 2010-11-30 15:17:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said:
Awwwww! It sounds wike some of my widdle snookie wookums hurt their widdle bum~bums.... and oh noes! Did you hurt your widdle fingerwer when you typed on daddy's keyboard? *kisses* There, mommy makes it all better. You know your not allowed to touchee the shiny letters on daddy's keyboard now go run along and play, it's the big peoples turn to talk now. The point of my rant was this, if you aren't smart enough to maintain verticality on your own, I am going to laugh at you. I can't hold your little hand forever my precious dd wannabe. Even with all that gill your mommy bought for you from brosale, you are never going to be a special snowflake here if you level from 30 to 85 in aby. Go learn your job or do us all a favor and quit. If you have to ask when it's appropriate to use a job ability it's time to go catch some pokemon on your gameboy. If I had a penny from all the cry baby emo drks and dds griping about the quality of mages in the game I would be a rich man. I might be wearing a gaytastic flaming clown suit and a hat made of a condom, but I can still lmao at you when you eat dirt trying to out do one another. Damage delt to enemies doesn't make your wang any bigger, sorry about your luck.

So what's the purpose for your WHM?
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-11-30 15:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ltbigbang said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:
Awwwww! It sounds wike some of my widdle snookie wookums hurt their widdle bum~bums.... and oh noes! Did you hurt your widdle fingerwer when you typed on daddy's keyboard? *kisses* There, mommy makes it all better. You know your not allowed to touchee the shiny letters on daddy's keyboard now go run along and play, it's the big peoples turn to talk now. The point of my rant was this, if you aren't smart enough to maintain verticality on your own, I am going to laugh at you. I can't hold your little hand forever my precious dd wannabe. Even with all that gill your mommy bought for you from brosale, you are never going to be a special snowflake here if you level from 30 to 85 in aby. Go learn your job or do us all a favor and quit. If you have to ask when it's appropriate to use a job ability it's time to go catch some pokemon on your gameboy. If I had a penny from all the cry baby emo drks and dds griping about the quality of mages in the game I would be a rich man. I might be wearing a gaytastic flaming clown suit and a hat made of a condom, but I can still lmao at you when you eat dirt trying to out do one another. Damage delt to enemies doesn't make your wang any bigger, sorry about your luck.

trolling
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2010-11-30 15:35:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said:
Ltbigbang said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:
trolling

Laughing at people when they die... did I forget to put that in there?
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-11-30 15:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Ltbigbang said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:
trolling

Laughing at people when they die... did I forget to put that in there?

trolling
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2010-11-30 15:39:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Volkom said:
Obviously guys Nikolce doesn't want to hurt his fingers playing his job. I think everyone would probably agree with me that he should go play with his link died. this now should be fixed.

Where did you get this awesome pic of me?!!??

That's me and the finger puppet that is still upright is my character laughing at all the dead puppets on the table, which represent all the dds that don't know how to do their job.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-11-30 15:40:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said:
Quetzalcoatl.Volkom said:
Obviously guys Nikolce doesn't want to hurt his fingers playing his job. I think everyone would probably agree with me that he should go play with his link died. this now should be fixed.

Where did you get this awesome pic of me?!!??

That's me and the finger puppet that is still upright is my character laughing at all the dead puppets on the table, which represent all the dds that don't know how to do their job.

trolling

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2010-11-30 15:53:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Elfing, trolls are short.
 Cerberus.Detzu
Server: Cerberus
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2010-12-02 12:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

IMO you should use Souleater after Drain II to have max HP, this way you can hit harder with guillotine.

The following example comes from Dynamis zones because they don't ask me to get on drk in abyssea:

When you use souleater >> Guillotine with average 1.3k HP the result is less dmg on your ws (1.3k~) you got half HP ~600 or 700 and get a large amount of hate.

When you use Drain II >> Souleater >> Guillotine = 2k+ HP and the result is more dmg on your ws (2k-2.9k+) you still got half HP ~1000 or 1200 and still get a large amount of hate.

Trust me i survived EES this way lol!!

I'm always playing DRK/NIN or DRK/SAM so I have a question, how many drks play /WAR?
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-12-02 12:31:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't do DRK/WAR.

It's bad.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-12-02 12:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Hopefully none.
 Cerberus.Detzu
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2010-12-02 12:51:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I think i'll try it. But thank you for warning me.
 Cerberus.Zandra
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-12-02 13:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Detzu said:
IMO you should use Souleater after Drain II to have max HP, this way you can hit harder with guillotine.

The following example comes from Dynamis zones because they don't ask me to get on drk in abyssea:

When you use souleater >> Guillotine with average 1.3k HP the result is less dmg on your ws (1.3k~) you got half HP ~600 or 700 and get a large amount of hate.

When you use Drain II >> Souleater >> Guillotine = 2k+ HP and the result is more dmg on your ws (2k-2.9k+) you still got half HP ~1000 or 1200 and still get a large amount of hate.

Trust me i survived EES this way lol!!

I'm always playing DRK/NIN or DRK/SAM so I have a question, how many drks play /WAR?

Love doing that, try timing it with Dread Spikes beforehand, really ups your DOT. Problem for me is finding enough time between mobs to get a proper buff cycle up. I usually put both Spikes and Endark up at the same time as they both cycle around the same duration. When all the timers are up I have this massive buff cycle of Dread Spikes, Endark, Hasso, Meditate, Sekanoki, Drain II, Souleater, and finally Guillotine.
 Ramuh.Yarly
Server: Ramuh
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2010-12-04 02:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2010-12-04 14:31:55
Link | Quote | Reply