Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » 30 L.Jadeshells
30 L.Jadeshells
 Odin.Chalis
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Chalis
By Odin.Chalis 2010-10-25 01:43:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Finishing apoc here shortly and looking to borrow the last 30 from someone if anyone on odin is collecting them atm. Have a friend that has 16 i can borrow so looking to borrow 14+ if anyone has them please let me know. also have gear you can borrow while i have the coins for insurance. Thanks
By xeca 2010-10-25 18:46:56
Link | Quote | Reply

ill see what i can do but im also looking for a loan for relic but i need 30 M silver pieces, loan and can ask around my ls but if you know anyone with M silvers. maybe we could we can work together on this
 Phoenix.Excelior
Server: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-25 18:55:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Chalis said:
Finishing apoc here shortly and looking to borrow the last 30 from someone if anyone on odin is collecting them atm. Have a friend that has 16 i can borrow so looking to borrow 14+ if anyone has them please let me know. also have gear you can borrow while i have the coins for insurance. Thanks

GL man. It's a really fun relic. Hopefully those *** won't out date it with the new empyrean.
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-10-25 18:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

The additional magian trials that you will have to do, after getting the weapon, are probably not going to be fun. Good luck though.