Looking For A Salvage Group

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Titan » Looking for a Salvage Group
Looking for a Salvage Group
Offline
Posts: 15
By Secaoftitan 2010-10-17 18:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Any active groups out there that have room for either a RDM or BLU? I'm on the east coast and anything between the times of 8p-12a during the week would work best.
-Seca
 Phoenix.Excelior
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Excelior
Posts: 2089
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-17 19:15:12
Link | Quote | Reply
 
You could probably solo almost all of salvage now. Might wanna look into that.
 Asura.Matzilla
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
Posts: 1907
By Asura.Matzilla 2010-10-17 19:17:36
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Phoenix.Excelior said:
You could probably solo almost all of salvage now. Might wanna look into that.

finding 5 other people to help you enter is the problem :(
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Excelior
Posts: 2089
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-17 19:21:51
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Matzilla said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
You could probably solo almost all of salvage now. Might wanna look into that.
finding 5 other people to help you enter is the problem :(

Meh, most end game LSs have people with permits they can use to warp-enter.
 Asura.Matzilla
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
Posts: 1907
By Asura.Matzilla 2010-10-17 19:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
You could probably solo almost all of salvage now. Might wanna look into that.
finding 5 other people to help you enter is the problem :(

Meh, most end game LSs have people with permits they can use to warp-enter.

Lazy people who dont like walking to nyzul to warp out
 Fenrir.Snick
Offline
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Snick
Posts: 906
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-17 19:27:30
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I've offered 100k+ for a body to enter cause I'm too lazy to log a mule on and gotten no luck most of the time lol
 Leviathan.Draylo
Offline
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
Posts: 8236
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-17 19:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply
 
When I did my coat a while back I had to pay 50k a person, nobody likes to help w/that lol. They usually get jealous too for some reason.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Offline
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Nightfyre
Posts: 11680
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-10-17 19:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Fenrir.Snick said:
I've offered 100k+ for a body to enter cause I'm too lazy to log a mule on and gotten no luck most of the time lol
You're too lazy to shout too D:<
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Excelior
Posts: 2089
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-17 21:08:02
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Fenrir.Snick said:
I've offered 100k+ for a body to enter cause I'm too lazy to log a mule on and gotten no luck most of the time lol

I woulda helped a fellow Taru out.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
Posts: 15063
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-10-17 21:12:14
Link | Quote | Reply
 
In my experience, getting 5 ppl to enter solo takes longer than the run itself, even when offering rewards.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snick
Offline
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Snick
Posts: 906
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-17 21:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
I've offered 100k+ for a body to enter cause I'm too lazy to log a mule on and gotten no luck most of the time lol

I woulda helped a fellow Taru out.
even tho you're faketaru i can't help but be aroused by this proposal.
Log in to post.