Heroes
 Cerberus.Jiko
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-05 20:51:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Heroes is good..

But it aint no LOST. The game is pretty good too..

Srsly.
 Odin.Leey
Server: Odin
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-02-06 08:24:37
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

lost and heroes and completly different shows in terms of audiance and what its about.. comparing them is a no no, anyways i did think the whole save the cheerleader save the world was dumb when in season 3 nobody cared enough to even have someone at her house to look after her.. lol sylar just walked in and got her power... in first season she had bassically ever hero/non hero watching her back... lol
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-06 09:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I been trying to think of all the people they were capturing and it had to be someone nathan petrelli and other knew or have seen. But I just dont know who would it be. Hopefully its someone that was able to heal too or cant hurt i dunno.

the lost thing was a joke really, its cause they crashed on some island or land and u cant help it to think of how lost started lol

well what messed up the whole story line was season 2 during the writers strike. i just ignore the whole save the cheerleader thing.

yea Noah did have the haitan before but he didnt have anyone after that, he was always on his own thats why i think he has an ability but not showing what it is. Remember when they were capturing Mohinder and in the car Mohinder asks him how did you know I was here. And someone has been watching them before they get captured too, when parkman and claire got caught it switched to whomever was watching from behind the glass and did same thing during mohinder's capture too.

I think theres another hero watching them or its noah. though noah wouldnt have let them take her but thats why prob nathan wouldnt let her on the plane. who knows, maybe monday will give a lil clue.
 Cerberus.Jiko
Server: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-06 11:32:43
Link | Quote | Reply

You know.. I've never actually seen lost.. :3
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-10 08:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok last nights episode to me wasn't that awesome as the first episode but it was cool to see Sylar in action and see his new apprentice. No clue for who the hero that flew out the plane either and claire being annoying again. Though she tried to help Daphne. Man that sucked on that part.

See i knew there was someone watching them the whole time since Claire got that text message at the end.
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-10 09:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't seen the most recent episode, but will be watching tonight and posting afterward. >.>''' Sure is hard not to look up at Alyria's post for spoilers. <.<'''
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-10 09:33:33
Link | Quote | Reply

lol I didnt give it all away lol you aren't missing out though. lol wasn't an episode i was jumping out of my chair for
 Fenrir.Kane
Server: Fenrir
user: Titan793
By Fenrir.Kane 2009-02-10 10:54:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought the 2nd episode was very good actually. I think they have a very strong storyline shaping up for this season.. which I'm glad about.

Claire really is annoying though.. I honestly hate her. And they are doing a good job of making me hate Nathan too.. although I always did. Something about the shape of his head bothers me haha..

Sylar is a badass though.. no other way to put it. I love that he is evil again.

Though Hiro had no real scenes, the few lines he did say annoyed the hell out of me too. I can't stand him either anymore..
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-10 10:58:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea I agree, I'm dissappointed Hiro doesn't have his abilities but I think there will be something that he gets them back. Nathan's head does annoy me lol I dont like him much either.

I agree it is shaping the season but I think they are killing off heroes too fast imo unless we are getting some better heroes. I'm just really curious who Sylar's dad is going to be and what ability he has.

I wish Peter's ability was better than what he has, wish he got his original powers back but maybe he can focus on the power he has and get the original powers back.
 Fenrir.Kane
By Fenrir.Kane 2009-02-10 11:00:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, I'm a little upset about Peter's new power as well. He was like the good version of Sylar.. as of right now, Sylar is basically unstoppable. Which is also cool, so I don't mind very much lol.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-10 11:08:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea I actually loved to watch Sylar and peter fight it out. I think that's what really made the heroes thing, they need to change it back since now peter cant heal anymore, they can just kill him.

I miss those fights
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-10 12:15:25
Link | Quote | Reply

The new season won't be aired in the UK for another month >.< What a jip!

Hope you're all enjoying it ;p

*reads "Peter's new power" and runs away mumbling*
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-10 12:18:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Watch it on nbc.com lol even though i'm a chick, if I was a dude I'd tell you "Bro's before Ho's!" :P lol join innnn woooodyyyyyyy you know u wanna
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-10 12:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria starts casting Charm on Wooooodum.
Wooooodum resists the effects of the spell!

(You need to skill up your Charm skill, it'll take full merits to break her spell ;;)
 Fenrir.Kane
By Fenrir.Kane 2009-02-10 15:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

You can usually download HD shows from bit-torrents as well.. not sure if you're familiar with those. I watched several missed episodes of House via bit-torrents last season. Better quality than if I watched them on my TV lol..