First Page 2 3
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-05 12:30:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, making a thread for the show Heroes. I loooove this show. Anyone watch it Monday?! It was great!

BEWARE!!!!!! CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

If you missed the episode :) you can watch it free on nbc.com ^^
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-05 12:40:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I love Heroes, it's fantastic!!! No spoilers please, we're 2 weeks behind in the UK xD
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-05 12:44:42
Link | Quote | Reply

It just started monday the new season. How is it 2 weeks behind O.o?
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-02-05 12:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I really enjoyed it but then went to Uni and havent seen it since >< gonna have to buy the box sets methinks...
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-05 12:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:
It just started monday the new season. How is it 2 weeks behind O.o?

Well I mean they won't be showing us until two weeks time =P
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-05 12:47:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh that sucks! Well you will jump out your seat at the end of the first episode lol I did, I ran around my mom's house screaming how awesome it was lol

My mom thinks im nuts lol I think its cause I'm a girl and she would expect it from a guy i guess lol
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-02-05 12:49:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:
Oh that sucks! Well you will jump out your seat at the end of the first episode lol I did, I ran around my mom's house screaming how awesome it was lol My mom thinks im nuts lol I think its cause I'm a girl and she would expect it from a guy i guess lol

Lmao nope that sounds like a girl^^ Really tempting me to see it now =/
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-05 12:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea you will be a little lost if you havent seen the last season. Season 1 great, 2 sucked cause of the writers strike but was decent, 3rd awesome season.
 Odin.Leey
Server: Odin
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-02-05 13:38:57
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

monday epi was awesome.. sylar back to his best ;) ive liked all seasons 2 had the Writer strike problem and they changed ending (virus was ment to get out in orginal story) which would of been interesting altho they was gonna have Maya as the hero (absorbing the poison with her ability) but yea.. i never liked her >.> 4s going ok tho :) i look forward to sylars getting his new apperentice!
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-05 13:45:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Mmhmm. I never miss an episode, but I watch them on Tuesdays online after they show em on TV, which is what ya'll should do in the UK. Just go to NBC.com. =)
My favorite characters would be Peter and then Gabriel... But mainly b/c of their power.. /grin
Peter's personality is too much of a wuss most of the time...
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-05 13:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I love Peter's ability and I do like Sylar too. I wish I can have abilities. I used to watch it online in the first season cause I didnt have cable lol and antenna so I know ppl gonna say its reg tv but sorry didnt have it then. Now I do though but since I have class on Mon night and class ends at 8:25...I have to rush to my moms to see it lol.

I agree sometimes Peter does become such a softy but I understand why though, I wouldn't want to be his brother or his dad either and do whats right.

I'm more curious about Sylar and how its gonna be for him.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-05 14:07:19
Link | Quote | Reply

*Nods.* I don't pay for cable. lol I just dl any show/movie I wanna watch.

I watch Heroes, Chuck, The Big Bang Theory, Smallville, Lie to Me, Fringe, House, and then Naruto/Bleach.

Ando's power is pretty interesting too. Imagine Ando supercharging Peter or Gabriel. @.@

And it sucks that Peter lost all of his previous powers. >.< At least he has flight, freezing, strength, and at least another unknown atm.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-05 14:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

He can still learn all of the powers again, he just has to touch them. Only one of course that he will truly lose is the invisibility he used to have
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-05 14:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

And Hiro's control over space and time as well. He should have touched Claire before the end of the episode though... Unless he did that in the few months we didn't see.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-05 14:47:48
Link | Quote | Reply

well hiro doesnt have his back from what i know, but there is probably gonna be a way he gets em back this season. But ya he should have touched claire though unless he still has that ability.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-05 14:53:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Mmhmm. That's what I meant. That's another power that Peter won't be able to get back.

Yeah, I dunno. It'd suck if Hiro didn't end up getting his powers back.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-05 15:01:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree, He also had a few abilities from previous seasons he wont get back. Like the Pyro unless he can actually absorb all the power Sylar has.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-05 15:09:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, there's Elle's power as well. Since Gabriel kinda killed her. >.>
 Fenrir.Kane
Server: Fenrir
user: Titan793
By Fenrir.Kane 2009-02-05 15:13:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I know they didn't show Peter getting Claire's powers back, but she did definitely come into contact with him when she found him on the plane.

They could have transferred back to him at that point, though they didn't really touch on it at all.

I love Heroes though.. Seasons 2 and 3 weren't the best (3 way better than 2), but I really do like how 4 is looking.. even though the 1st episode did have a bit of an X-Men feel to it. I'm a fan of the X-men movies too though, so I didn't mind lol.^^

Edit:
Oh, and Peter is acting EXACTLY how I wanted him to act through the last 3 seasons this time around. So far anyway, he is very confident, and overall just coming off like a badass. I have high hopes for our favorite hero this season!
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-05 15:13:16
Link | Quote | Reply

he didnt kinda lol he did kill her

Ya there's still a few more I'm trying to think of that he may have lost.

Iill be happy when Monday comes so I can see it.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-05 15:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought season 3 was pretty well done, I did get anxious to see more when it ended.
 Fenrir.Kane
By Fenrir.Kane 2009-02-05 15:16:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree, at the end of Season 3, I was liking it more and more each episode.. they definitely got me interested in Season 4!
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-05 15:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, that's how I feel after every episode though. lol
Leaves me wanting MORE! <.< >.>

Peter having to touch the other person to gain their powers also brings up the question of exactly 'how' his current power differs from his old power too. Because with his old one he just had to remember how the person made him feel. And his current one he seems to be able to access their ability right away without having to really focus on it (like with Tracy's freezing). Whoops! lol
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-05 15:19:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree, Peter's attitude I think made him more confident and stands his ground. I am getting annoyed a bit with Claire, she wants to be some tough super hero and only ability she has is to heal and all she does is I wanna stop them blah blah blah
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-05 15:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah. Claire can get annoying... But ya have to give her an A for effort. And her not being able to get hurt makes her pretty fearless so she just kinda flies head first into a situation.

And I do like Peter's new attitude more. He's more badass and not so much of a whiner.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-05 15:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea I thought same thing about his ability, he used to have to focus hardddd and try over and over and when he got it he had to control it. now it just touch and bam he learns it but if you notice the power he can use for that moment, like im not sure if he actually learns the ability or only copies it for that moment. I havent seen him fly again ever since season 3
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-05 15:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, the last time he flew was when he saved Nathan. And when Nathan asked him what powers he had now adays.. He didn't answer. He just asked him what he saw him do last. So maybe he doesn't "learn" them at all.... Which would really suck..
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-05 15:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

yea that would suck, guess we will see what he does this season for his ability. I think its a copy ability just 1 ability at a time thing. Not like before whr he can use telekenesis and shoot u with a lightning charge.

So what exactly is Claire's dad's ability? imo it looks like he can seek you out fast and healing?
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-05 15:33:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Claire's dad? Which one? Nathan or Noah? I don't think Noah has an ability unless he got one from the formula...
 Fenrir.Kane
By Fenrir.Kane 2009-02-05 15:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

My issue with Peter, and his current powers, is that NOW he starts acting like a badass... when he had every power imaginable and was basically a 1 man army, he was a little whiner.. but now that he has nothing, he's ready to fight lol. There were SO many opportunities to just make him the absolute coolest character ever over the past 3 seasons.. and they missed them all.

My opinion on Claire is the same as I've had for the last season as well.. I wish someone would find a way to kill her lol. They saved the cheerleader to save the world, now kill the cheerleader to save the show..

She can barely act, her need to go running into everything headfirst, is annoying.. and she might even get less attractive every show. So for me, 3 strikes, gtfo! lol..

Although, I will give her credit with her actions in the 1st episode of S4.. running in head first there was a good thing. Who knows, maybe they will turn my opinion of her around this season.
First Page 2 3