Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Player Warning x 2
Player Warning x 2
 Odin.Azaezal
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Azaezel
By Odin.Azaezal 2010-10-10 17:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

So a few people have told me this isnt such a big deal but it really pissed me off that a LS leader (using the term loosely) would allow for this to happen without consequence.

We were doing our event for the LS HeroesOfAbyssea. Leader made simple lot rules for any seal drops. Just seacom 1 job. I seacom COR being that it's my main for event. Player: SMOKERX seacoms BLM. We go kill Flame Skimmer and BST drops. I lots since no one had seacom and it is my main job that I play outside of events. I also expected him to lot but to my suprise I am told to pass because he had it seacom.I pass but then I check and it still says BLM... so I drop to get reinvited to relot. When I relot I get kicked from alliance by QUIXACOTL. With no reinvite...

Now I know people are loling because it is only one seal for BST. But I dont have many stones and if I took the time to turn 2 stones into 120mins so I can do an event I think its only fair that I get to lot on things I need and not get kicked because people are shady ***. I know if this were a salvage shell people have been kicked for lotting 15gear.

Anyways if Smokerx and Quixacotl could do shiit like that to a ls member please beware on any random pick ups!
[+]
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-10-10 17:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Azaezal said:
So a few people have told me this isnt such a big deal but it really pissed me off that a LS leader (using the term loosely) would allow for this to happen without consequence.

We were doing our event for the LS HeroesOfAbyssea. Leader made simple lot rules for any seal drops. Just seacom 1 job. I seacom COR being that it's my main for event. Player: SMOKERX seacoms BLM. We go kill Flame Skimmer and BST drops. I lots since no one had seacom and it is my main job that I play outside of events. I also expected him to lot but to my suprise I am told to pass because he had it seacom.I pass but then I check and it still says BLM... so I drop to get reinvited to relot. When I relot I get kicked from alliance by QUIXACOTL. With no reinvite...

Now I know people are loling because it is only one seal for BST. But I dont have many stones and if I took the time to turn 2 stones into 120mins so I can do an event I think its only fair that I get to lot on things I need and not get kicked because people are shady ***. I know if this were a salvage shell people have been kicked for lotting 15gear.

Anyways if Smokerx and Quixacotl could do shiit like that to a ls member please beware on any random pick ups!

pics?
 Siren.Demetreos
Server: Siren
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2010-10-10 17:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

inb4coolstorybro.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-10-10 17:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

you know how many times that ***happened in dyna? a lot

it sucks that there are these type players who will screw others over for some digital gear

lol at kicking people for loting lv15 salvage gear... those are not so hard to get
 Cerberus.Nutt
Server: Cerberus
user: zuriel
By Cerberus.Nutt 2010-10-10 17:57:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Awww man, I'm too early....
 Fenrir.Yinsha
Server: Fenrir
user: Yinsha
By Fenrir.Yinsha 2010-10-10 18:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Demetreos said:
inb4coolstorybro.
 Siren.Demetreos
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2010-10-10 18:10:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I have been bested!
[+]
 Odin.Azaezal
By Odin.Azaezal 2010-10-10 18:12:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Yinsha said:
Siren.Demetreos said:
inb4coolstorybro.
Epic pic lol. But no pics. Doing need them the while shell was there and aware didn't think pics would be needed. Like I said I'm aware that people think its no big deal. But it's a player warning, if this was done with just seals they prob would do it on AF3 feet in a random pick up.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-10-10 18:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

However you do realize that you need proof to make it a legitimate player warning , or deal with the POIDH crap?

I mean I feel for you because let's be honest, alot of people who play now have little respect for the playerbase, unlike 6 years ago. =(

Good luck to you getting your AF!
[+]
 Cerberus.Nutt
Server: Cerberus
user: zuriel
By Cerberus.Nutt 2010-10-10 18:20:57
Link | Quote | Reply

YaY I got my pic!! Now I need the OTHER PEOPLE to come in and explain "THEIR SIDE".

I'm sure they'll say "Azaezal claimed XYZ when it was at 1%" and now our world has come to an end!!

Or, His comments didnt have XYZ it had ABC!!!

/wrist
//head
///neck
[+]
 Odin.Azaezal
By Odin.Azaezal 2010-10-10 21:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok well no pic so I guess it didn't happen lmao so delete post. And I apologize for giving a warning. Kk thanks for reading later
 Odin.Azaezal
By Odin.Azaezal 2010-10-10 22:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

And honestly it would have to be video because how am I supposed to show chat and seacom and being kicked from alliance all within 10mins. Sorry I don't record my video game unless I'm going to solo something. Like I said sorry fot posting and offending the readers. Feel free to delete post because I have no idea how. Good night.
[+]
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-10-10 22:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Azaezal said:
And honestly it would have to be video because how am I supposed to show chat and seacom and being kicked from alliance all within 10mins. Sorry I don't record my video game unless I'm going to solo something. Like I said sorry fot posting and offending the readers. Feel free to delete post because I have no idea how. Good night.
nah man,i was not trying to be an *** to ya, just warning you about other jerks :P

and i believe you because I have seen it happen so many times :X

I truly do wish you good luck in getting your af3
 Bahamut.Paulus
Server: Bahamut
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2010-10-10 22:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You and the rest of the members probably don't mean jack ***in their eyes. Sorry to hear it happen.
 Siren.Maximillion
user: mozart
By Siren.Maximillion 2010-10-10 22:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Azaezal
By Odin.Azaezal 2010-10-10 22:35:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
Odin.Azaezal said:
nah man,i was not trying to be an *** to ya, just warning you about other jerks :P

and i believe you because I have seen it happen so many times :X

I truly do wish you good luck in getting your af3

thanks I just got my first bst seal after 120 mins repeating quests...

Bahamut.Paulus said:
You and the rest of the members probably don't mean jack ***in their eyes. Sorry to hear it happen.

You are absolutely right. The ls leaders just care about getting the great for themselves and abyssite goes to them first in regards to pulls on original zones.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-10-10 22:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Odin.Azaezal said:

POIDH ***, how many times do you people post things like this?

EDIT: Not like this was a big deal to me anyway.

There FTFY