New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Looking for Help to Kill Odin/Alex Primes
Looking for Help to Kill Odin/Alex Primes
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Littlebigman 2010-09-15 12:08:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm interest in doing these two fights for my new smn job. Its very hard to find people to help with Odin mainly, because the quest sucks so much to do. So I'm making a post to see if anyone needs or is willing to help out a shy taru get some crazy looking primes. 8pm EST on any day works for me the best. Holla back if your interested, and we'll go from there.

I can work with any jobs atm b/c its just me at the moment. But I can fill almost any roll need for these fights, other then bard.

85(Cor, Blu, Rng) - 81(Blm, Sam) - 80(War) - 79(Smn) - 77(Rdm) are my current fully geared jobs.

I could toss some gear together for 75 Brd if it will help fill a missing spot for these fights. I'll need to pick up few key instruments.

Ideally I would prefer to go as cor or sam, and have an experience CSS rdm for the fights. But like I said currently only 1/6, and I could easily go as a healer, buffer, or DD.

Would really like to get this going asap, so once I find 5 other people, we'll set a date and go knock some ***out.

Thanks for reading over the post, hope to hear for you.
 Odin.Calbert
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: calbert
By Odin.Calbert 2010-09-18 03:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Congratulation on both Little! They were lol