Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » Refresh II Not working in Salvage
Refresh II Not working in Salvage
 Asura.Mactatus
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Burzum1
By Asura.Mactatus 2010-09-15 08:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Just thought id throw this one out there. Did a ZR run last night and for some reason refresh II didnt work, kept saying command error ect when i would try to cast. Anyone else notice this?
 Caitsith.Enygma
Server: Caitsith
user: Enygma3
By Caitsith.Enygma 2010-09-15 08:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/14046/spellcast-update-9142010-patch/

you need to update your resource files...

again this is not an official update, but its a working copy you can download until the official comes out
 Asura.Mactatus
Server: Asura
user: Burzum1
By Asura.Mactatus 2010-09-15 09:13:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Well i use spellcast whenever i play on PC, but at the time i was playing on Xbox, and was just trying to spam the spell from the magic menu.
 Caitsith.Enygma
By Caitsith.Enygma 2010-09-15 09:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I see, maybe thats what the emergency maintanance is about then who knows
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-15 13:18:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I could use it in salvage... pretty awesome too. Was even more awesome overwriting our lolwhms sublimation and her eventually telling me to stop refreshing her cause I wouldn't keep it on her constantly when she was afk at full mp...
 Caitsith.Enygma
By Caitsith.Enygma 2010-09-15 23:05:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I see, well im not sure. No one else seems to be having this problem, my advice is to reinstall everything associated with spellcast, if you continue having the problem post again.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-15 23:15:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't using spellcast though... but I when I did load it today it auto updated so the new stuff should be fixed. And the old scrips that broke work again
 Caitsith.Enygma
By Caitsith.Enygma 2010-09-15 23:21:41
Link | Quote | Reply

oh ok, yea that is weird, i figured it was a spellcast issue. Glad it isn't
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2010-09-16 01:40:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Today when we did dynamis none of our rdms were able to cast refresh 2. The updated files, along with today's maintenance 'fixed' something and broke it. Spellcast attempts to auto 'correct' the spell when cast and makes an attempt at /song "Refresh II" <t> which ends in an error. At first we did not think it was a sc error because one of the rdms didn't use sc but even though he didn't have a rdm xml loaded, sc was loaded and still attempted a correction. Until a fix is made use /raw /ma "Refresh II" <t> to avoid any problems that sc has on any of the new spells. /raw makes it so the spell is not touched by sc.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-16 09:47:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm maybe it depends on the version. Yesterday during salvage I was just fine using my normal /ma macro. Though I took spellcast off after since my rdm spellcast is just a skillup xml since I haven't bothered making one for it yet