users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » Trait upgrade: Magic attack bonus V
Trait upgrade: Magic attack bonus V
Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-09-14 18:48:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Just in case you all don't know yet black mages get the magic attack bouns V trait at level 81. We now get a MAB + 36 boost (odd I would think the next trait increase would be clear mind.... maybe next update I guess).

Here is the link if you think im full of crap.

Discuss!
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-09-14 18:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool, gotta love MAB.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-14 18:52:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Nuke harder my Blms. ;)
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-14 18:59:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Well this almost makes up for the meh Af3
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-09-14 19:00:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
let me guess... you think conpared to some of the af3 stuff other jobs got we got riped off?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-14 19:03:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
let me guess... you think conpared to some of the af3 stuff other jobs got we got riped off?
Let me guess you think another jobs single peice should more than beat 2 peices of this?

That and it's barely better than what we already got. Or in the case of head I already had something better. Seriously though for most these jobs +1 is like omg... while on blm +2 is like well yay a little more dmg. All I'm saying is augment conserve mp better be epic
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-09-14 19:12:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Let me guess you think another jobs single peice should more than beat 2 peices of this?

That and it's barely better than what we already got. Or in the case of head I already had something better. Seriously though for most these jobs +1 is like omg... while on blm +2 is like well yay a little more dmg. All I'm saying is augment conserve mp better be epic
Meh many jobs in this game work differently then others. As they say the grass is always greener on the other side.

That said I'm not saying that all the af3 are balanced and give an equal boost to every job (that would be truly impossable to do anyway) I just think that we should be thankful for what we get and plus you can't deny that what we did get is a step up and worth putting in the effort to get to increase our blm's effectiveness.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-14 19:19:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh rdm gets better nuking af3 as a set. While doing other stuff. I really wished it was more geared to enfeebling better or soemthing. Blu feet totally own for nuking.... and like I said I already got a more dmging helm.

But yeah other than that the other 2 if I ever get them to +2 would be better but the +1 version not so much. While I think every other +1 for the jobs I'm going for completely own whatever I got lol.
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-09-14 19:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Meh rdm gets better nuking af3 as a set. While doing other stuff. I really wished it was more geared to enfeebling better or soemthing. Blu feet totally own for nuking.... and like I said I already got a more dmging helm.

But yeah other than that the other 2 if I ever get them to +2 would be better but the +1 version not so much. While I think every other +1 for the jobs I'm going for completely own whatever I got lol.
Does rdm get a hat that gives -8% enfeebling casting time (and later -12%)? Plus you all got Saboteur and from what I've heard about it its very effective.

Besides don't throw in the towel yet im sure the hands and body will have more stuff to increase your enfbeeling powers.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-14 19:34:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yeah that ja is good the sex...

I mean rdm gear is alot more focused on nuking then other stuff... and alot more than blm does. Though nowadays enfeebling is either easy to hit or immune... kinda makes me made. Used to be there was a difference between really well geared, well geared and lame rdms. Now enfeebling gear is pretty much trash. Unless they give us something that gets past the immunities they like to give 99.9% of the nms nowadays or increase potency I don't see how they could do much for it.

/endrdmrant