Sky/Sea Linkshell Recruiting
 Asura.Yotevol
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-01-28 12:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

All-

As of late, there are some that are now looking for new Linkshells. Please consider joining my Sky/Sea Linkshell.

If you visit the guildportal website, you can see our accomplishments and read our rules/lotting rights. You can decide if this best suits you or not. If you are unsure about anything, please send me a PM or message on the website concerning your questions.

I consider my Linkshell to be one of the most fair on Asura. We do Farming quite often, and it's up to you how much you attend. Your frequent attendence will grant you the ability to lot on just about any of the R/Ex drops. Should real life rear it's ugly head and you are absent for a bit, it will not be held against you. You will keep your points and can lot later on, once you attend a farming session. If you have less than frequent attendance, then your slow accumulation of points will allow you to lot, albeit slower than normal (as expected, right?).

As I stated, if you have any questions, please ask me within a PM or on guildportal.

Thank you for your time and patience reading this post!

Respectfully,

~Yotevol

Leader of LavitzReborn, a relaxed Sky/Sea Linkshell
Apply at www.lavitzreborn.tk
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [3399 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Fuzzynuts
By Asura.Fuzzynuts 2018-05-20 18:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you guys still recruiting?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-05-20 18:05:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I knew before I clicked, I still laughed.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2018-05-20 21:23:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya

Just PM me your full legal name, DOB, SS number, address and all credit card numbers so we can begin processing your application.

Thanks!